All Comments on 'Tom Drake's Descent Into Damnation'

by blaster666

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well-wriiten, and no apology necessary for the length !

This was really well done, although you could have had the local thug make an attempt on the mother at the bar, and have Tom earn some later forgiveness by having saved the Mom from a bit of a dust-up !

Overall, a nice story, and I will look for more by you in the future...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

a second chapter please

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More More

I just read your story and truly enjoyed it. I hope you don't end it there. There needs to be at least another chapter. It would be very interesting to see what happens next for Tom and Miranda. So please write another chapter or more it would be a good series.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 9 years ago
Enjoyed reading it

Enjoyed reading your story, great writing, you kept the story flowing right along without dragging it out.

The story can stand alone or since you left an opening have anoher chapter with more of the mother included.

DYNO224DYNO224over 9 years ago
one of the best

Your story fit together really good.don't think anyone could have done bet better.Another chapter or two would be nice.

Seabear49Seabear49over 9 years ago
I Agree

Another Chapter or two would be Great,including another Visit from Mom!

arch3rarch3rover 9 years ago

Please continue this story!! it is so well written and erotic

trite_readertrite_readerover 9 years ago
Fuckin awesome.

Cool story man...

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 9 years ago
Excellent story.

That last scene was amazing.

I just LOVE that position. What is it called, "Reverse Cowgirl"?

Seriously, I don't know.

MrConflictMrConflictover 9 years ago
So Good!! need more!

Please continue this, you have to write another chapter. And more after that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
dadies cum again

One of the best stories I,ve read found it riveting more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Favorite

can't seem to sign in to officially 'favorite' this story, but it definitely is at the top of my list. i wish i was Tom!

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
this story could not have been shorter

it would have lost the impact.

all three of them have had a pleasant surprise.

ttfn

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
my only complaint is

the title is a bit over the top and does not match the story.

rkp1705rkp1705over 9 years ago
Well done!

A good tale, and by no means too long. Another chapter would be nice, but this story can stand on its own very nicely. I have only one negative comment - and this is meant as construtive - when a person asks a question, end the quote with a question mark, not a comma.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Weird

The whole mom part was weird. If she "loved" him why share him with her mom no less. She was normal throughout the entire story but then that added part with the mom threw me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Rape ruined it

The mother raping the guy, and then all of them just passing it off as nothing big ruined the story.

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 7 years ago
Loved it

You could write some more to this story about what happens next. I would love to read it.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good stuff here

So far things are going great. Keep on trucking.

The old fart

dbrainsdbrainsabout 7 years ago
Good Story

Enjoyed reading this story. Makes an old guy think there is hope.

ju8streadingju8streadingabout 7 years ago

wish there was one more chapter to this

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The next part will be ....

I love your style and all your stories. Perfect set up for. Chapter 2 - a threesome with mom daughter father. How hot would that be?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Enjoyed the story! ...yeah, the title was a bit much, lol, I almost didn't read it because I'm not a fan of overly angsty, long, drawn out self condemnation that some authors love to use before (and sometimes during) the 'good' parts. Glad I did though, turned out really well done!

I'm happy that the druggie didn't wind up attacking one of the girls though, unless it's the initial part of the plot (in a written story) it just leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Kind of like watching one of the CSI shows and a criminal kidnaps one of the team (amazing how often that happens on those shows, lol!), it just kind of leaves me uncomfortable and ruins the episode for me since I don't enjoy violence against the main characters (unless the show is specifically about that) and just want to watch them do their normal thing, lol.

Liked the 'she jumped me!' Angle with mom, hehe, I was trying to figure out how he was going to dig his ass out of a hole if his daughter had just caught them if he had just caved and fucked her, lol!

Thanks!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good story

I loved the story even if I did know the answer before the end of the story! Pretty obvious since it is in the incest/taboo category. Nonetheless it was a good read!

Mike Bruner

bshell47bshell47over 3 years ago
Good story.

So many children got pregnant after military weekend passes.

This is not a surprise.

An excellent ending.

Bring Mom home to visit.

a_reader_from_germanya_reader_from_germanyover 2 years ago

Thank you for another enjoyable read, I'm appointing 5 stars yet again.

But heck, that does it! I'm considering myself to be fairly tolerant regarding lifestyle choices and cultural differences. But to actually chill red wine? Heathens! Wait, no, I'm taking this back, cause no heathen with a modicum of self respect ever perpetrated such an act of blasphemy. It's like putting ice into your scotch. Oh well, I guess you do that too. 😖 Never mind, just carry on! As you were! ;-)

ToughSailorToughSailorabout 1 month ago

Great story line. Waiting for chapter two . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous