All Comments on 'Holly and Ivy Ch. 01'

by tangentjoker

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Group Sex.

You need to post in a different catagory.

tangentjokertangentjokerover 9 years agoAuthor
Dear Anonymous, I respectfully disagree...

Just because a person had heterosexual sex once in that person's lifetime it does not, ipso facto, make that person a heterosexual. That holds true for why this chapter was placed in Lesbian Sex and not Group Sex.

Yes, there is a prolonged scene of group sex in this chapter. It is only in this chapter. This series focuses on the title characters. Holly and Ivy are bisexual women. That is how they identify themselves and they will be making love to each other throughout this series. It would be foolish to place this chapter in one category and the rest of the series in another.

That is why I gave a warning about that scene in the introduction. I let the readers know it was coming. It only happens once in the series but the fact that it happened has profound effects on the protagonists. There was a reason for the group sex; it wasn't done gratuitously. It was the first in a series of dominoes to tip over.

Hopefully you'll be around to see the rest of the dominoes fall.

redlion75redlion75over 9 years ago

if it had been 3 way for the group sex then ok,but a judge going thru a gangbang/orgy is just stupid and not fun to read.

tangentjokertangentjokerover 9 years agoAuthor
Dear redlion 75,

Thank you for your opinion. It 's important to understand what readers are looking for and I understand you were disappointed in this chapter. I'm not trying to rattle cages or break down walls or anything so rebellious by including such gross heterosexuality in this category. In fact, I took the soul out of most of the sex in that scene to show how artless the men were compared to the women.

I just happen to think that we cannot write the same stories over and over again with tiny little changes between each. You might as well read the same three stories forever and never pick up anything new.

I knew this was a risk but I believe it is worth it. I think the upcoming chapters will be closer to what fans of this category expect and those chapters will rely on the foundation set by this chapter. I only ask that you bear with me.

Thank you for your patience.

NC22371NC22371over 9 years ago
I agree

I did read your commentary at the beginning , so I did expect some straight sex. That being said, I feel that the extended scene of the disgusting dual gang bang was a little over the top. I did respect the judge requiring the condoms and am surprised that the artist would let them all cum into her.

I am curious though to see where you take this story, so I will be keeping an eye out for the next chapters.

Jessie92Jessie92over 9 years ago

How did I miss this being published??? Oh, I rarely on here anymore. Anyway, LOVED IT! Keep up the good work!

tangentjokertangentjokerover 9 years agoAuthor
Dear Jessie92,

Thank you. Within a week, the final chapter of Shepherdess without a Flock should go live. I have a first chapter of another series I'm working on and then I'll be free to write Chapter 2 of this series. It's plotted out and I already wrote the first page. I think fans of this category will enjoy it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous