All Comments on 'Jessica's Change Management Ch. 06'

by Cathartico

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

excelent

canĀ“t wait to read what is in store for her at the office......

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Real Turn Off

Gave up after page 2. So NOT erotic or engaging. Just rubbish. Truly not worth the time to read.

HandcuffGirlHandcuffGirlover 9 years ago
Great Chapter

I loved the clear 6" heels, and bangles. Not nice to tease having her wearing a collar though ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

amazing story please continue it! Add some nipple/belly piercings and lots of anal!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
disgustingly racist

I found nothing to substantiate the title, but found much to make me sick. I found the words and names of the men racist and demeaning. I was not enthralled by the sex, on the contrary others are much better for arousal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
hot hot hot

THANK YOU!

Perhaps it's time for Jessica to loose her soon to be past life. Get that tattoo permanently inked, and start a new job working out of the gangs house!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Keep her job!

I feel it would be somewhat of a shame if she lost her job... but maybe I'm in minority on that one! (Your story - and I'll read along wherever it may go!) Having a sexy lady that holds a high position in the business world (and is the boss of one of the guys, on paper at least) as the plaything for them seems more of a turn-on? Otherwise she's "just" a whore for them... she didn't start off in a desperate position, such as Vanessa did - and it only got worse for that poor girl from there! Would like her (Jessica) to be in a position resembling some sort of power and control still - while she submits completely on the weekends... and after hours, during breaks... and any time her superiors backs are turned!

For those pieces of "constructive critism" I see on this comments list... it's Ch. 6 of a series. Did you just jump in without reading those prior? Or the other series that the author has posted?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
more of the same.

Again brilliant writting, I think the story can move away from being work based. Maybe Jessica can keep her job but she is put to work as a high end escort. She slowly sinks into being a whore for the underworld. She could be used as a whore to pay for Da Rods decent into the criminal underworld. I would like to see Jessica gangbanged and blowbanged, perhaps used by a policemans ball or as entertainment for some varity of ball.I think the darker side of this story needs to comeout a bit, a bit of tying up chains and restraint.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Role model

Should keep job and be handed over to grandpa for safe keeping

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This is a superb story

I haven't finished this chapter yet, but I do hope there will be more beyond the ones already uploaded. The way Jessica describes her way into debauchery and submission is really hot, not many good writers like this out here. Keep it coming!

fritzeflinkfritzeflinkover 7 years ago
Racist?

I can hardly stop laughing about that other comenter. Here he comes to literotica, looking for stories to get his rocks off where women are degraded and lick assholes and beg for a whipping, and all he can think of with is tiny liberal mind is "dat be raycst!!!!!"

Go get a life!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCathartico@Cathartico
1324 Followers
Welcome to Smuttbury! My name is Cathartico and I'll be your narrator as you dip your toes into the little slice of land where sex and smut reign supreme. In Smuttbury, we are alway open to feedback and suggestions. As a writer on Literotica, feedback is the currency! The mor...