All Comments on 'Melissa and Roland Ch. 06'

by chloejacobs83

Sort by:
  • 69 Comments
looking4itlooking4itover 9 years ago

Just a question: Why isn't this series in IR where the response might be better with people looking for a plot like this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What is it?

A messed up story. I hope it does turn out bad. She does deserve to be punished and I'm sure Jeff is enough of a man to be sure she is punished, thoroughly!

DragonFistingDragonFistingover 9 years ago
Pondering

Is there any real life experiences or people you draw your characters or ideas from? Just curious I guess. As far as I can figure things out, Roland fulfills her physical needs, and Maybe Jeff fulfills her emotional needs. Maybe Jeff represents the escape from her sexual desire, or maybe it is Roland that helps her escape her life with Jeff. Hmm, I need to know Roland more to figure things out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Ramblings

Immature childlike ramblings, one of the few cuck stories I didn't like, a load of crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Better, but not so plausible

I don't see the benefit of presenting the story non-chronologically. This section did, however, provide some context and therefore made things a little more understandable. That said, I just don't see a project manager type being willing to let his wife be controlled by another man, especially one who is degrading her. The first section made it seem like he saw her as an integral part of himself. I also find the she is so beautiful that I am willing to overlook her betrayal and the continuation of the affair in spite of my feelings idea a bit nauseous, or is that obnoxious. I also don't think too many men would be too interested in continuing a marital relationship in which their partner tells them that they are sexually inadequate. A guy with the confidence to run major projects would not be willing to play second fiddle so they might get some pity sex. Still, the "stay by me just in case this is a big mistake" ploy, might appeal to the "rescuer" side of his personality--a trait that is not uncommon in project manager type. Taking over bad projects and turning them around is exciting. I'm not sure how that applies to a wayward wife.

I hope that you are not going to turn this guy into a submissive wimp. It seems like the wife wants him to put up with her having her cake and eating it too. Who but a submissive would want to meet the guy who is better at sexually satisfying their wife than them? What does she think he'll get out of that meeting? Even if Roland is magnanimous and doesn't smirk or rub his face in his dominance, hubbie can't be expected to feel good about the interaction. I think this is where a woman's sensibilities and a man's diverge. Roland is the alpha male, no guy wants to be the beta. That is, unless he too is submissive. I would hate for this story to go in that direction. I do not like burn-the-bitch stories, but I would prefer that to hubbie submitting to her as she submits to Roland.

If her affair is to continue, I hope that he continues to search for a partner he can enjoy and satisfy. The fact that she is in love with Roland so quickly and that Roland controls her does not bode well for the husband. Since you are into sexual stereotypes he should find a blond buxom woman, but who has a brain and is willing to rock his world no strings attached. He's already crossed the line, so he should continue his search. Why be impatient and give up the search so soon. He will have plenty of time on his hands while she is doing Roland. Maybe they can exchange pictures again. His having someone to love or even just screw would create more tension and create some balance. Why can't he be selfish, too. What's good for goose...

Thank you for writing another section so promptly. You write very well and while I may not like the way the story is going, it is holding my interest. From a guy's perspective, I think that your male has been feminized. She has as much as told him that he is inadequate and he has come crawling back to her on her terms. Most guys are not going to be able to deal with their alleged inadequacy that well. They aren't going to like the fact that they have no say about the affair, and they aren't going to like being moved to second place sexually. That is, unless they are submissive. To her credit, she didn't get angry about his dalliances. Of course, that could mean that she doesn't really care about him as much as he cares about her. I await your next section.

That's my two cents. It was nice to see that you read and responded to some of my comments. I look forward to the rest of the story. Don't get me wrong, your story so far is not unrealistic. I know that some guys (very few in my experience) will tolerate disrespect and humiliation, so you are enlightening me. Thanks for an interesting story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
1 star!

Just more cuckerotica bullshit! Only a deranged mind could find pleasure in this!

BriteaseBriteaseover 9 years ago
Pretty well written, but ….

It can be difficult at the best of times to follow a story that's presented in chapters as you lose the continuity each time, but when they are published in random order, then it is simply confusing. Not sure why you did this, as it doesn't seem to add anything to what would otherwise be a quite good story. Trouble now is you've got several factions here knocking you down. Might help if you gave some idea of how long this is going to go on.

nonethewisernonethewiserover 9 years ago
Past and present

I don't like the story particularly, but it would be better if you more clearly indicated what is when. You could use a date as a header. Or something like " two years. Ago" or "last Thursday". It would really help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I had a few thoughts

OK, honestly, I HAVEN'T been reading every chapter. If there is any side-benefit to the chapters being out of order, it is that MAYBE they can seem a little closer to stand-alone story-telling. In a way, that is how this chapter worked for me. I felt like I DIDN'T HAVE to read previous chapters to know what was going on. That said, it feels like that only works ( or works slightly better) for the early part of the story. Jumping abruptly to some point in the later stages, AFTER a significant event is what brings the confusion. I get that you are experimenting with style and form. I think the best advice is to make sure abrupt detours are well sign-posted. Also use key phrases in the dialogue that make reference to the passage of time, or clarify a position on the timeline. "It was only 3 weeks since my return from England......" etc. Also, when rereading your own work, try to imagine that you are reading it for the first time, and be critical with a sense that the first time reader DOESN'T know how the story ends, or exactly where it is going......yet.

Between another Anon's comments, and my own thoughts about your story, I started wondering just how a man could tolerate another man "owning" his wife. I suppose that having his own experiences with other women, helps keep balance to the situation. I liked anon's comments about the threats of Jeff developing another relationship. Not only does this add to the conflict and drama between him and Melissa, this could also fuel the conflict with Roland. What if Jeff finds a regular surrogate partner, but Roland wants her too. But this time Jeff says NO! Jeff had been forced to "share" Melissa, but will not share new chickie (smart blonde with big boobs stereo-type?!?). In a sense, this proves to Melissa that Jeff is willing to fight for Blondie MORE than he was ever willing to fight for her. The source of this might be pride or ego for Jeff, but the irony is that it will get Melissa thinking deeper thoughts about her true feelings than ever before. Here would be the best part, if you could pull it off. If Blondie really WAS a smart, secure, confident and independent woman, she would have the self-esteem required to REFUSE, and frankly be disgusted, with any attempts Roland might make to seduce her. What a blow to Roland's ego it would be, when it wasn't the jealous husband, but instead a pretty woman that defeats his predatory success. Blondie would also be working with Jeff on his own self-esteem, and helping him to liberate himself from Roland's "control". The ultimate messages of self-awareness, and self-respect could be spun, and might make the journey to and through the depravity WORTH it, if the main characters actually learn something from this ordeal, and emerge at the end as better stronger people.

Whether you like my ideas or not ( and NO, I don't think they are all that original, as opposed to common sense), I urge you NOT to ignore the consequences when writing this or any story. Remember to develop your characters BEYOND mere stereo-types. The better your characterizations, and the more "real" you make these people, the more your story will stand apart as special and unique. Timeline/flash back gimmicks aren't enough to save a story, when it is populated with cardboard cartoony characters who a reader can't force themselves to care about. I think you ARE doing a decent job capturing emotions. But what good does feeling all this emotion do, if the character isn't propelled into deeper reflection, and then decisive action?

BTW, you state that Jeff is your main protagonist. OK. Then I think this story WILL fail, if you continue to portray Roland as the "hero". Roland MUST stay the antagonist, even if it truly is Melissa that emerges as the real "villain" of the piece.

Just stuff to think about, thanks.......

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Ok, let's talk about Jeff...

Ok, let's talk about Jeff...His wife was a submissive woman, with no will, and found in her lover the master she needed, even if he pimped her. Jeff loved her with his life, and finally let that love destroy him as a man, because made him loose all his self-respect, and to stay with his wife he had gone to the same line of animals. He auto-degraded himself (and he has the right to make that choice) to a non self life, just to stay near her. And nothing is sadder than a person without self-respect...And in this story there are two of them...

Rdr4865Rdr4865over 9 years ago
Conflicting message.

While Jeff is trying to get past her deceit & infidelity, Melissa throws out another deal breaker. Roland can tell her there are things they do that Jeff can't know. If you're going to keep secrets, why tell him you are cheating on him. Just keep it as another secret. How's he supposed to be her knight in shining armor ready to rescue her(which she expects she might need) if he doesn't know what's out there? He's her husband! If she wants to keep him as such, there can't be any more deceit or secrets between her and anyone else. That's how they got here anyway, she went behind his back and had an affair. As for him stepping out, we'll she broke it already, and he did tell her what he had done. He's showing he does have a backbone and if she can find excitement with someone else, he can, too. Occasionally you have Jeff do, say, or think something that gives hope that he's stronger than Roland and Melissa think he is, and there are hints that Roland may not be as honest with his intentions for Melissa as thought. Maybe Jeff is already planning Melissa's discipline when the fall comes. Hope so!

ephesiosephesiosover 9 years ago
"You may not understand that and I don't care if you do."

You're right, I just don't understand it. How can you see someone that's wronged you so, even someone you love, and not have that pain come back? How can you accept their tremendous mistake with hardly even an apology? How can you come back and accept the situation without making any stipulations of your own? I really just don't understand it. He accepts a situation in which he has absolutely nothing to gain. This chapter is probably the most important in the story, and it still answers nothing.

I think we got a glimpse into the fact that he's a voyeur, especially since he seems to enjoy the photos on her phone. If that is the case, then fine, but sheesh...

I think "it is what it is" perfectly describes this story. There really isn't any reason why he should accept this. And there really isn't any reason why she needs Jeff if she has Roland.

nonethewisernonethewiserover 9 years ago
What does BTS stand for?

Eom

ILienBagbyILienBagbyover 9 years ago
I am leaving my comment here

because, you seem to be a serious author trying to tell a serious story.

I can accept Melissa's submissive character (even if I have no understanding of her need to be submissive), but even if I am willing to accept Jeff's going along with her submission to Roland, I do not understand by what right her submissiveness extends to Roland's control over Jeff....or why Jeff (no matter how much he says he loves her) would permit that facet of Melissa's need for being controlled to be extended over him (Jeff). That is what is happening every time Roland issues an order to Melissa.

One final comment: how in the world could anyone with a name like Roland be a dominant personality? How could anyone (Melissa) allow herself to be dominated by someone with a "pussy" name like Roland? And whatever happened and why with that character (I've already forgotten his name) who wears an ill fitting, dirty black suit and follows Roland around?

I am left with no respect or even sympathy for Jeff for his spineless acquiescence to not Melissa (love might explain that), but to an arrogant spiff with a stupid name like Roland.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
a story about

people with an I.Q lower then twenty, told by a person who hates themselves and a bunch of idiots including myself wasting their time commented on it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
BTS ??

Me too; what is BTS?

ephesiosephesiosover 9 years ago
ILienBagby

Your first comment touches on my problem with the story. Even if Melissa wants to be submissive to Roland, why does Jeff have to submit as well? If I were Jeff I would demand COMPLETE honesty in all things, especially all thing involving Roland. This is incredibly important considering her betrayal. I would also want to have veto power in all things which goes hand in hand with the honesty. I need to be kept in the loop on what's going on and if I don't feel comfortable I want to squash it immediately and for everyone to respect that decision. Her husband should have priority and Melissa should refer to him, not to Roland. I would also not hesitate to play around with other women anytime she is with Roland. Balance is what this story is missing.

I think it all comes back to Jeff being submissive by nature. I think we'll find in the coming chapters that Jeff enjoys being submissive and enjoys not having to control Melissa like he used to. He enjoys just being with her and being happy. He enjoys not being pressured to prove anything or to "tame" her as she wanted. He wants to be with her and will go along with pretty much anything she wants as long as he can be with her. Some would call that true love, others would call that unhealthy co-dependence. That is his decision to make, even if it is one that only he understands.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
If you were writing a war story; but had balloons shooting laser beams and

Tanks that purple s jerk is the epiphany....(yes I spelt that nonsense on purpose) we would rightly be confused as to what the Sam Hell you're blathering about.

She friendzoned her husband for Roland and all he talks about is how much he loves her, how he would do anything for her so I have two questions: One, does she love her husband as much as he loves her. Second, would she be willing to be treated the same way that he is treated?

Equally important is why is he in love with her? Is she a fantastic cook that can reduce Kings to tears? Is she so business savvy that she can turn a dollar into a billion? Is there anything about her that is livable because any woman who would require her husband to submit to her lover, any woman who would force her husband to choose a life with Roland and her or a life without her is not worth loving.

If love is putting the other persons need before your own the. At what point has she demonstrated her love for her husband?

So your story deserves and receives a one because it is clear that while you're not writing a war story, you aren't writing a Loving Wife's story either. Hell, it's not even remotely erotic either.

ryu77ryu77over 9 years ago
Sorry I don't buy it.

She is making her MASTER the important one, and will be giving table scraps to the poor hubby.

The point that was so hard to sell is how a man so sure of himself can let his wife be given to another and get priority over his feelings? Sorry, but that just does it.

And I still think this is better suited for the BDSM category.

BigJohn601BigJohn601over 9 years ago
It is hard to read in your stated format...however....

Since you are the only game on today in the loving wives category...I tried to read this chapter more carefully and come to the conclusion.....that it is in the wrong slot.

I can see this as interacial, bdsm, or fetish but no way loving wives because Melissa in no way loves or has ever loved Jeff. It is misleading to the readers to miscatergorize a story, it leads to great disappointment.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 9 years ago

This series is one of the only decent things to come out of this section in ages. Keep up the good work, and ignore the ignorant, cowardly anons who don't understand what an erotica site is for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Unbelievable, terrible story

I don't know why this dying site features your story as the only loving wives story today. At least this chapter has interaction between the husband and wife. The story is titled Melissa and Roland - the sex slave and her black master. The focus of the story involves their relationship so it should be in IR or BDSM. The way you jump around makes your story even harder to swallow. Jeff and Melissa are presented as a loving couple who had been together for a long time without any difficulties. Jeff goes overseas for a project but stays in daily contact with her by skype. Melissa is pimped out to Roland by her brother! No explanation is ever given for this. Who would do that to his sister? Why would he even think Melissa would be interested in Roland? Who is Roland? Melissa is not his first Ho. Does he have a harem? Is he planning on pimping her out? How can Melissa fall in "love" with a guy like this so fast. She tells her husband that she will end her marriage if she can't have Roland.

What does Jeff love about Melissa? She remembers his parent's anniversary. She stayed with him when his father died. Big fucking deal. She knows she caused her husband to have depression and humiliation but never expresses real remorse. She may be lovely to look at but she is a whore. Jeff apologizes for calling her a whore but what do you call a person who wants to be told to suck off a man under a table in a restaurant? Who dresses like a Ho and serves whatever black man requests her when Roland takes her to his pimp party? She is a whore and loves it. Your characters are not plausible. Obviously this is fiction but to be a good story it should make sense. Your use of racial and sex stereotypes is offensive. Making all the white women be sluts to the black masters with their husbands serving them up is as offensive as using the N word. This story is offensive. It just tortures poor Jeff in new ways and treats Melissa as less than human. This story gets one star. I wish I could give negative points.

In the real world, Jeff would run from Melissa, check out the Roland Pimp and expose Melissa's actions and that of her brother to their family and friends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
1 guy said it right, erotic

1 guy said it right erotic, and that's about it. loving I don't think so.and no im not going to read the other chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
This crap is all over the place.

Even after I went back and read this again, I have no idea why) it sucked just as bad. Pathetic looser husband with whore wife. Same old cuck gay shit.

koosewatcherkoosewatcherover 9 years ago
Absolute Crap

Absolute Crap!

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
TO BE OR NOT TO BE

a wimpy cuck. TK U MLJ LV NV

phill1cphill1cover 9 years ago
I just don't get it...

I enjoy a story about a man fighting for his woman. But as soon as it turns into a man being ok with being submissive to another man, I lose interest. When a wife tells her husband that he just ain't enough, well, that's when she's gotta hit bricks.

Picking out outfits?! pulleeze.

But, that's what this category has devolved into...boring stories about men who need slaves who are married to other men, who need to be disrespected.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
This has got to stop!!!!

I would divorce her, letting her know that she gets nothing but her personal items or I will expose her and her lover to everyone we know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Sick fucks and that is the bottom line!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Love the story, hope you keep writing. You'll always get a ton of hate for cuck stories, don't let it get to you.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 9 years ago

I always know a story is fantastic when the helpless little anons can't help reading it in spite of clear warnings and it being chapter six of an ongoing story. Do you guys finish jacking off before you start spewing your whiny, entitled, hate filed comments? Or do you need to call someone a faggot to actually get off after years of no one willingly touching your withered little dicks?

I hope to see more of this series, seriously I'm ecstatic to see this as the only lw story posted today. Sadly i know it's a fluke, but i can dream of a day the btb crowd learns they don't belong here and those of us who actually like lw stories can read them in peace

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Difficult to follow

Reads as if it's been written by a 20 year old who has not been into town lately. Take note of what Britease has said.

nonethewisernonethewiserover 9 years ago
Does anybody know

What BTS stands for/means in this story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hello Lauren

First to the writer I am sorry but still only 1* but I am quite sure with Laurens aid your score will improve after she alters it. As to the FLC ID I see the huge double standard against others is still in play I expected this after the deletion of comments spammed on other writers except the one I posted and it was really very classy to delete my comment in the middle of the darkest hour you could to protect this ID but what can you expect from a site owner who considers most of the readers to be "FUCKING MORONS". Now I will watch how long you allow this to stay up but I think you should dump this gamer ID and use one of the ones you use to favorite sites with, oh you might want to start leaving a period of time after you post the stories and you favorite them to make them look like real readers. Bye for now until next you post as the gamer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
frontlinefagster

fucking moron

Go slurp Lauren's crotch some more.

DragonFistingDragonFistingover 9 years ago
tazz317

Your responses are the best. Anyways, Putting another guy before your partner, means that your wife values that person more than you. Jeff may be husband in name only. Melissa probably subconsciously doesn't trust Roland to stay around forever. As soon as Melissa ages enough, Roland would probably find another woman. Jeff is kept around because Melissa is selfish. She knows Jeff will there when Roland leaves, and knows him well enough that she has control over him. Mellisa probably loves the security that Jeff provides. Is a marriage a marriage, when priority shifts to an outside person. Even open marriages, commitment is most important to the primary relationship. Jeff, may not know it, or ignore it, but the commitment is gone. If Jeff slowly detaches from Melissa, change his life and routines, he will change mentally and become less needful of a wife. That is how people are coached when their spouse is having an affair. Change your routine, improve yourself, do things that make you ahppy without your spouse, and before you know it, your a change person. Your viewpoints will change with your personal growth. Well, that would only work if Jeff doesn't like the situation and doesn't want to come in second place. Going to rate this story when it is over, who knows, the author might surprise us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Im sorry...but..

Your story is technically sound,shows creativity and certainly evokes emotional response which is what a good story should do. However, the content is so anti-male that it can only be, despite the remarks that preface the story, be perceived as the ravings of hard core feminist. For my part, I would not like the story line even if the roles were reversed and the husband had to have a mistress. I like to see the good guy win and the evil doers vanquished and so, I think, do most of the readers of this site. Also, stop defending yourself. Do your deal and move on.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 9 years ago

Wow, love how some idiots judge this as if it isn't a fantasy of someone with a different lifestyle than theirs. Way to be judgemental and insulting Dragonfisting.

And to the anon who thinks I'm laurel, you're a moron. If i was I'd IP ban you and be banning fully half the writers in this section. Laurel and I don't even remotely agree on these issues, like how i think there should be rules and standards for this section and she thinks assholes like you should have any voice at all in this conversation.

looking4itlooking4itover 9 years ago

FLC I hope that any future use of the word moron by you includes use of a mirror.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 9 years ago
Lookingforit

You'd better watch out. I'm apparently Laurel, so I can ban you for insulting me

ChagrinedChagrinedover 9 years ago
Just another question.

I admit, after your prologue, I didn't read much of this but what I did read told me all I needed to know.

So, if you don't really care what the readers think and you obviously think we are all ignorant poltroons anyway, why are you writing this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Comments

I've seen some amazingly good, thoughtful comments about your writing and this story. Some good, but most point to flaws that need correction for this to be a realistic enjoyable read. I agree with one other comment, stop defending yourself in your preamble to the story. Defend yourself in your story

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 9 years ago
Shame old........

This episode was good, however it is another cuckold story.

Needs to be more original or a different take on cuckolding, perhaps cuckold the black lover Roland. The husband becomes the dominant and has sex with different women and shows his wife the photos. We she be albe to handle her jealously !

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Contradiction

Her ulitmatum to Jeff - her with Roland or no her at all. Yet she tells him, "I want us to be us no matter what happens." That doesn't make sense. She can't have it both ways. Is she serious? This woman has a problem with reality!

Rdr4865Rdr4865over 9 years ago
He's an eater!

Jeff leans over & licks cum off her. He's an eater!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
RES

When she gets a permanent tattoo, it's permanent! What happens when she ages, or has a crippling accident, or cancer and Roland moves on to younger sluts. She's marked forever. What happens when she has children and they see it? Or family or friends see it?? That happens. How will she feel then? How will she explain it to the people that really matter, her husband, family, and friends. That's who will care about her throughout her life. Not Roland and the other bbc's she's after now

nonethewisernonethewiserover 9 years ago
is chapter 7 coming?

eom

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
It's a shame.

You have ruined a good story line. Even if you tried, I don't believe you could fix all the mistakes you've made in trying to tell a story. It is too inconsistent. Too many things aren't reasonable. Characters do and say things that are inconsistent with nature. It should be believable when it is read, and it isn't. This isn't good fiction. It is amateurish, and that's a shame. The first chapter showed promise. But when you tried to give us the backstory, it fell apart because you didn't create real, believable characters

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Why is Melissa crying?

As Jeff packs to leave. She told him she was Roland's slut. He could stay or leave. It wouldn't play into her decision either Way. So he left. He can't trust her. She still keeps things from him, and he can't respect her. This all started because she cheated on him. What's changed? He's mad enough to leave and prepare for life without her. To see her cheating ass again wouldn't make him melt, it would make him more angry. She should have discussed this with him before she did anything. Then they could have experienced it together instead of forcing him to do it. It doesn't sound like she loves him. She just wants to keep him around for when this goes south. The Jeff you created wouldn't do that. In fact he'd probably help it go bad for her, her brother, and Roland. That's more realistic than him just rolling over and accepting her become Roland's slut and whore

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Doesn't work

Going behind her husband's back and having an affair, insisting he except it or leave, and keeping secrets from him isn't love, respect, and trust. It just doesn't work. You've messed this story up

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Dominated?

When is Melissa ever dominated? She seems to be a willing slut in all this. All Roland has to do is say "fuck" and she does? What's dominating about that? She's just an easy whore!

michelleanne100michelleanne100over 9 years ago
I love your story Chloe!

Your story tugged at my heart. All of us are able to love more than one person. We should be free to find comfort with people other than our mates. As Melissa expressed, she needed the love and protection of Jeff, while she sought additional comfort and affection in others. Marriage is not ownership. It's two people coming together to pursue a life together. But, it should not keep use from having close friends, advancing a career, joining a club or even seeking a lover with out our mates permission. But, we still need to honer and support our mate at home with affection and honesty. I saw Melissa doing just that very thing. We are not owned!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What a pussy!

Jeff is turned on by the fact that his wife acknowledges ownership of her cunt by someone else when she allows her lover to place a tattoo of his initials by that well used cunt(used by him & any other black man he gives it to before hubby is "allowed" to touch it). What does Jeff have ownership of? Her ridicule. IDIOT!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wow, what a crock.

The glaring reality is that Mr. Sherwood would have been found dead from an apparent self inflicted gunshot wound. The only strange factor would have been on examination, Mr. Sherwood would have been found at some time in the past to have suffered a very poorly executed full castration, including a penile amputation and very malnourished. As the evidence was processed, it would have been discovered that the gun was the same one used in the murder of the brother Brian, who had been found nine months prior dead just a few hundred yards away.

Willingly sharing a wife, NOT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So, is this it?

Are you not going to finish what you started? There's so much more you can tell us. Why not finish your story?

HogwashHogwashover 7 years ago
Commenters can be so rough

Your writing is excellent. Your Training Notes series is by far your best story but your writing is excellent throughout all your stories.

I have written 10 loving wives/cuckold stories and I also have to deal with haters in my comments section. I generally delete comments by douchebags who post hate under anonymous and from people who are eager to be a dick about my sordid little hobby but who are unwilling (or unable) to put their own works out there for general consumption.

And comment.

Your approach - to address the commenters at the start of the next chapter - was an interesting approach. I might adopt it myself.

Anyway, my only point is to give you a shout out of support to keep going for as long as you enjoy writing your stories.

Please.

Your writing is excellent! (Especially the Chloe training series. Brilliant stuff.)

Thank you.

- Hogwash

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
At the end of everything

Roland is the most important person in her life. Jeff can hang tough and play the game for as long as he can stand it, but the gruesome truth is he's only around because the main man says it's okay.

I know. As you have pointed out its all make believe. I'm not lodging a complaint or anything. Just rambling.

Obo1Obo1about 7 years ago
This story could be satisfying if you ever

addressed the monstrous betrayal she committed against her husband. I mean, it's truly vile. That's why the reconciliation is so difficult to swallow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
of course frontlinecuckister would love it

FLC wishes the husband would suck everybody's cock to prove how much he loves her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Why they place cuckold stories under loving wives

Why they place cuckold stories under loving wives. I found nothing loving under cuckolding. It's humiliating, destructive, and emasculating for the man. They should open another section for "Cheating Witches" to place all cuckold stories there. What's the attraction of cuckolding? None. A woman does not love her cuckold. If she truly loves him, she won't make a cuckold out of him.

HogwashHogwashabout 6 years ago
I could not send you my praise for your writing privately, so I am posting it in comments

Ms. Jacobs,

My wife and I have very much enjoyed your writing. Thank you.

I write professionally and I also write sordid fun smut, sharing some of your themes. If you want to check out my bona fides, feel free (please) to read any part(s) of my Fun Times or Alphia Corp. series. I post my 'final' draft version on literotica and the final version of the stories on Lushstories.com, both under the handle Hogwash.

As you can see, we share an interest in some of the same themes. Reading your stories, seeing how you approach certain situations, a particular turn of phrase ... you are one of my muses for my sordid little hobby.

Your Training Notes is your best writing because you write female characters very, very well. Your Melissa and Roland series seems to have turned you off from continuing to publish, which is very unfortunate.

If I may offer criticism as one author to another, your male characters are not nearly as well drawn as your female. The male characters in Training Notes are fine, but they are merely props for the ladies.

The male characters in Melissa and Roland need some more life and I would love to collaborate with you on that series, or on Training Notes or on just about any of your erotica. Collaboration can be anything from editing, to co-writing a story, to whatever you would like.

I hope to hear from you, and I do very much hope that you 1) enjoy my stories and 2) take this note for what is intended which is massive praise for your writing efforts so far and encouragement to continue.

Thank you.

- Hogwash

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Stupid pathetic nonsense wimp retard. 1* for this crap

This writer must be a freaking brainless retard to write something so stupid pathetic nonsense wimp cuck like this crap story.

What trash and complete waste of time....well at least this garbage story is quite short and just made me waste three minutes of time.

1* for this lame.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 5 years ago
Almost thought Jeff would man up

But no you had him turn into a complete wimp. Roland and Melissa's brother should both have been disappeared and Melissa dumped with extreme prejudice.

naxos65naxos65over 5 years ago
OH MY GOD !

YOU NEED HELP !

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Needs more

this story needs a sequel....wish i could write

magenta9959magenta9959over 4 years ago
Liked it, but ...

Seems like a hugely rushed ending, lacking story or character development -- the why for this out of the blue behavior by her and his acceptance of it.

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaalmost 3 years ago

WORST STORY EVER...The whole 6 chapters about a wimp, his BBC slut wife, and the bastard who fucked up their marriage. Nothing good to read here.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

It becomes more evident as this story goes on that the author really despises white men. She has made every detail in this demeaning not to just one, but several white men. The only character who comes out badly is a stupid, arrogant white guy who is the husband of one of the slut wives. All of the BLACK guys are all sophisticated gentlemen who get off fucking other men's white wives. This author is probably into the bad boy mystique. Hopefully , if she is married, her husband reads this and dumps her ass for it.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

My, I do believe the author doth protest too much her "innocence" at writing a story that depicts white married men as weak and the future of feminism is to be slaves to black men.

Whatever rocks your boat lady but you're one very confused woman if you suggest you are writing about a subject you have no knowledge about and no interest in.

There just wasn't any meat to this story beyond the cliches of big black cock craving tunnel cunted whores and their weak assed white husbands accepting their fate. Thats about the jist of the plot. Doesn't hold much water beyond that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous