All Comments on 'BJ at the Glory Hole'

by CockedAndLoaded

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Big fan of GH

Sorry, I just didn't connect with this one. Keep trying, I love the scene and it inspires me.

63lsmith63lsmithover 9 years ago
I LIKED IT

Yes it would have been better if they had met and gone home with each other. I hope there is more to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
love gloryholes

i love to suck cock ay gloryholes have a few times when i get time love gloryhole stories keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Identify

I enjoyed the story and can identify with the character. I often want to do this but am so afraid of STD's that I don't. While reading isn't the same, it is safe..

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
annonymous better to give or receive?

I loved getting a nice quiet blow job, It served me well till I entered a booth and before I could do anything a perfectly cut 6 inch pink cock is calling for me, now what do I do. I embrace it and try and service his member but before he is ready he withdraws, I have been looking for that cock ever since,

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More Please

Do you live in Los Angeles Calif

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I had my cock sucked many times at a gloryhole, today as I entered , I pushed my cock through the hole, a hand stroked it, I waited, then it stopped. I withdrew, a small tan coloured cock came through, I stroked it, it grew a little larger, then withdrew, a finger through the hole, I pushed my cock through, a warm mouth working my cock, then stopped, I pulled back, his cock back through, until this day I had not sucked a cock but I put my mouth around it, I heard ohh and I held still as he moved back and forward then with a final push he held still and his cum shot into my mouth, I tried to swallow it and I think I got most of it. He pulled back, I put my cock through the hole, again the warm mouth, his tongue moving, I felt my cum rising and shot into his mouth, he licked and sucked my cock, I felt relaxed as I pulled back. I now reciprocate whenever possible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
great story

reminds me of a night that i went in for a bj at a gh. A 9 inch came through and I had to suck it. It then became one after another and by the time I left, had service 6 diffenet men. I love it and from then on I go in to satisfy as many men as I can. It gets me so horned up that as soon as I left I stroke my dick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Pleasure

Oh boy. I just about came the same time the cock you were sucking did as I read your story. (by the way, I wasn't even touching myself) Great read. The shame is that I wasn't there when you came. I would have eaten all your cum, sucking your cock and licking your stomach until it was clean.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fantastic!!!

Loved your story. I love the anonymous sex that happens at gloryholes. I love to wonder what will come thru the hole. If its smells bad I give it no pleasure. But I have been rewarded many times with beautiful cocks. I prefer long and thick for sucking. I never swallow! Just to risky. But I also never pull out. More adventures!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Anonymous Cocks through Glory Holes

I discovered Glory Holes when I was a kid. But it didn't take me long to understand what their purpose was and that someone like me was born to take care of any Cock that came through one when I was on the other side. I have never gotten tired of Sucking off horny strangers and the Cocks the push through the Glory Hole I'm sitting at. Through the years I've Sucked thousands of Cocks. Some were actually connected to men or boys I knew and those are the ones I relished so much. I Sucked off my own father's Cock all the time when I was a teenager. He never knew it was his only son sucking him off.

Jm612Jm612over 2 years ago

These days glory holes are hard to cum by. I got lucky recently in a stall at a Home improvement store. Managed to lure a young straight male into my quiet stall. Offered BJ. He stepped in. I sat on seat. He pulled it out. Uncut 7 -a Size and a type that I can mouth master. I immediately started sucking fast knowing if he got spooked he’d run. Fortunately things were quiet. 30 seconds of sucking -he mumbled some words in Spanish- grabbed my head with his hands and started screwing my mouth. Bang! he started blasting his load. The explosion-almost gagged me but I recovered and quickly tasted and swallowed the shots. He finished dumping the rest of his load then pulled out of my mouth and backed out of stall and took off fast. I sat with my dick in hand jerking myself off while savoring the taste of what I was able to hold in my mouth. He was maybe 19. Dark hair and eyes, Muscular, Hispanic. I loved eating his load. I kept sticking my finger in my mouth, pulling it out and smelling it. I can still remember the taste and aroma of his sperm.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous