All Comments on 'Deep Undercover'

by JouesRouges

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
berrycream78berrycream78over 9 years ago
Hot. That's all I can get my brain to think after reading that.

I couldn't sleep so i looked for something to read. Definitely a good Dom/sub mix. After working up a nice orgasm (thanks to this) I think I will sleep nicely now. I can't wait for the continuation.

bearsladybearsladyover 9 years ago
Intense

and hot beginning. I'll definitely be looking for the next chapter

verbicideverbicideover 9 years ago
Meh. Plot holes.

Who is Madison an agent for? The Girl Scouts? A known operative for an terrorist organization manages to kidnap a high level agent in her own territory by infiltrating a restaurant she normally uses for meets with informants? Her team doesn't vet the clientele on an important night? She isn't under surveillance? There's no counter-action protocol in place? Ian Fleming wouldn't write something with this many plot holes. 2 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
KEEP WRITING

too hot ; )

Please write more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
<3

Lovely. I can't wait to read more.

Liv4today283Liv4today283over 9 years ago
Very good start

Yes there is a plot hole as a previous poster has pointed out but the overall energy and tone of the story is fantastic. After all this story is not the "Patriot Games" it's bdsm. You need to go back and fix a couple of editing mistakes but that no big deal. Personally I am waiting for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fantastic opening

This has the makings of something special and it hasn't front-loaded all the action, which makes it even better. My preference would be for the heroine to spend less time drugged into unconsciousness and more time struggling in sexy restraint, but I'm still loving it.

kiwiplumkiwiplumover 9 years ago
predictable

Woukd prefer it if the characters weren't so predictable and the story line too. She couldn't help but get wet...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Oh my god. This story is so good, not just the story, but the way u wrote it is amazing. It's like reading a movie. I hope u continue on with this, because it is one of the best stories I have read here. Keep up the amazing work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow!

This story pulled right in - great work and I can't wait to continue reading!!

MastersWenchMastersWenchover 9 years ago
Hooked!

Your story gripped me right from the beginning! Great start! Thank you :)

MastersWench

JouesRougesJouesRougesabout 9 years agoAuthor
Follow me!!

Hi loves! If you adore the story please follow me on Twitter for some special announcements and news @Joues_Rouges !!!! <3 It would make my day! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
OMG it's finally for sale!!

I'm not sure if all of you are as into the story as I am, but I got so excited and had to come back on here and post that the full book is for sale on Amazon!!!! FINALLY I can finish it!!!

http://www.amazon.com/Deep-Undercover-Joues-Rouges-ebook/dp/B00X1MOKUU/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1446574176&sr=1-1&keywords=deep+undercover+joues+rouges

TalkSexyToMe2029TalkSexyToMe2029over 2 years ago

Well, that was bloody hot. An army of butterflies dancing in my stomach. Phew !

Horseman68Horseman68about 1 year ago
Reader Warning: Unfinished Story

Unfortunately, this story goes on for a long while, but is unfinished.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJouesRouges@JouesRouges
120 Followers
Designer, Writer, Inquirer. I took a bit of a break because: life. In the meantime I've moved to the west coast and have gotten married! My book is no longer for sale on Kindle because, as I've grown and matured, I've realized that a lot needs to change about the protagonist....

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES