All Comments on 'Best on Board'

by blin18

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
blin18blin18over 9 years agoAuthor
Feedback on Best On Board from SmashWords

I enjoy your books VERY MUCH. Your style is superb; the way you intertwine sexy, sensual descriptions with the most erotic, wicked acts imaginable is what my wet dreams are made of! I really enjoyed Best on Board most of all though. Choosing your story line and Bob to be your main character made for a refreshing "new" read. It is daring to take the road less traveled, but you did it well. A virgin man's perspective told with such honesty was hot! Like the new narrative point of view too. Great job! Can't wait for your next one. Hope it'll be soon.

bearsladybearsladyover 9 years ago
As usual..

loved this story. Bob's internal dialogue was perfect. I honestly could picture him, his expressions through the entire adventure.

And unless you want the story of fumbling in the backseat of his moms car, I'm going to pass on the rememberance! At least I wasn't wearing a prom dress LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fantastic!

As a former super shy guy back in my late teens and early twenties, I appreciate the insight into his character as the act is happening. I could see myself in his position, acting and thinking exactly the same way. Great story.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 9 years ago
Delightful

Delightful story, a little slow to began with.

mammoetmammoetover 9 years ago
Grrreat story

5+ story maybe à follow up?

Mebtaz2000Mebtaz2000over 9 years ago
Trying again

Sorry "blin" you were right my post was not here. So allow me to say publicly that I found this story to be worth all 5 stars. You found a perfect balance of sharing thoughts of charachters with the intense and overwhelming actions that take place during a first time encounter. I found it truly wonderful that for both this was a first time of sorts. Her first true orgasm and membership into the mile high club. And for him trying to hold it together with the overwhelming sensation guys feel the first time of penetration. This does not need a follow up story because it stands so well on its on, but you have done a wonderful job of allowing this reader to become attached to these individuals so I would not mind checking in on them at some other time through your imagination or my own. Thanks for a wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Speechless

WOW! Really just speechless! I may have enjoyed your writing a little too much! Haha

Enjoyed the intro, and the attention to details! Great job! Look forward to reading others. Thanks or sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Damned good

What a refreshing story!

The worries & anxieties on both sides were very well revealed.

Thank you for a good read.

HP

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 9 years ago
Let's see...

Consulting my engineering manual, I calculated that at 8,000 meters, and with one meter being 3.281 feet, they were 26,248 feet high, or 4.971 miles up--definitely high enough for the mile high club--almost times five.

Yeah, I was the same kind of geeky guy who was good with science and numbers, but not very good around girls. Didn't get relieved of my virginity as Bob did, but eventually, my girl friend took pity on me, and like Vicky, offered a trip to paradise.

What a great story! Trying to have sex in an airplane lavatory is an acrobatic feat all by itself. Having first time sex in there is hilarious. I enjoyed the humor, the descriptions, and the naughtiness of it all.

I hope Bob and Vicky met again at the bar, and afterwards, were able to do it right. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I've got to tell you that your story "Best on Board" was a delight to read. As a sexy senior now, it recalled both my Geekdom in my youth and my many many miles spent at altitude traveling around the world for the oil industry. Including to stays in Sydney. Unfortunately such a wonderful "Upgrade" as Bob and Vickey shred was not among my experiences. I'll be spending time reading all of your other stories now. Thanks in advance.

blin18blin18over 9 years agoAuthor
Feedback on Best On Board from StoriesOnline.net

Belinda, that was one great, marvelous, wonderful, far-out story there. All of your Torrid Tales have been great, but this latest B.O.B really does go thermal, off of all the temperature scales that I know of.

dragginlizarddragginlizardover 9 years ago
sorry

5 stars are as high as they have in voting but needless to say, this rendering was way past that. most enjoyable tale, well spun and delivered perfectly. I look forward to more of your excellent stories!

GordJenJeanneGordJenJeanneover 9 years ago
Terrific as usual

But I hope you are not done with the boarding school series.

ImaginaryLover70ImaginaryLover70over 9 years ago
Another Great, Creative Story!

You've again taken a cliche fantasy, the airplane fuck, and turned it into something special. You very accurately caught the feelings of the geek guy experiencing his first time. Made me think of mine. I also really like the way you describe the thoughts of Vicky during the sex. It's nice to kind of know what a woman is thinking, feeling and experiencing during a good fuck, and you captured that well. The humor is there as in all of your stories. It was particularly funny when she pinched his nipples to keep him from ejaculating prematurely.

I'm not a member of the Mile High Club, but it's every naughty person's dream of doing it up there. I just unfortunately never traveled with anyone cool enough to do it. I did watch a very sexy brunette dry hump a guy in his passenger seat once, and it was hot. They knew I was secretly watching, and put on a little show for me. I masturbated under a blanket i watched them.. It was too crowded and daylight to do anything else. But thanks for bringing back that memory for me.

All in all, another captivating, well-written story. I'm looking forward to the follow up with Celeste added!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very well written

A well written story: I liked the perspective shifts, and the stream of consciousness interjections. The Braxton-Hicks contraction bit seemed like a distraction, like you were trying to impart knowledge instead of just telling a story, but that's a minor quibble. Very good, and also very, very sexy. Congratulations!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well done

A really well written story, it was interesting to see the same events from both sides. I was a little surprised to see a familiar setting on this site, most stories are based in the US.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
bob surprise flies the friendly skies

I have flown that route,but those Flight Attendants were not on my flight.

Bob

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
it took a fumbling nerd to new heights

I would like to have had a reason to visit the concierge.

swag_manswag_manabout 9 years ago
loved the story

Might look for you the next time I fly to Sydney!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
With you all the way

Your two FAs were brilliantly drawn and the way they worked as a team was just marvelous. Good description of Celeste and her nickname.

She also sounds like a top CSD.

The speed they acted at is just what RB would want but would he pay enough?

However, the load % is not good enough to continue that service so everyone had better book a trip fast.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Delicious!!!

Can't wait to read your next one, Thank You!

silverlock17silverlock17almost 9 years ago
Wonderful

I very much enjoyed this story. This is a hot story not from sexual pyrotechnics, but from the sense that is real. Two view points is tricky and has lots of potential to go wrong: You pulled it off nicely. Often I can tell the sex of the author, but here I couldn't. Again it felt real from both sides.

You might enjoy the podcast Writing Excuses which features four professional writers discussing every aspect of the business. Also they have a great tag line: 15 minutes long because you're in a hurry, and we're not that smart.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Like it.

I very much like the way you tell a story from the different perspectives. However, you really need to ruthlessly cull the many unnecessary semi-colons and ellipses. They're distracting. Two examples:

"...sweeping a lock of dark hair away from his glasses and ... froze."

No ellipsis needed between the words "and... froze." It's all one sentence and one thought.

"Get a tan, smoke some dope if that's what you want to do; just live a little!"

Should be, "Get a tan. Smoke some dope if that's what you want to do. Live a little!"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Nice one

Too bad I'm not a virgin. I'd fly that airline any day

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow!

One of the best stories I've read, great build up! Reminds me of my first time. I wish my girlfriend had pinched me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

I loved this Story for its innocents and believably.

Unlike many other stories I read that are about first time situations I believe first time stories should between two people Preferably be between two teenagers where at least one has not had a sexual relationship before. The story should begin between the parties and build up through a bit of exploration through basses 1,2,3 and preferably end in a loving relationship.

This is how I grew up and love to reflect on. We have unfortunately seemed to have gotten away from this which is a pity as it takes the romance and believe-ability and enjoyment out of the story.

This story is pushing the boundaries a bit but comes close to the real meaning and believably of a "FIRST TIME STORY"

Otherwise a most enjoyable and believable story.

Many Thanks. It was good entertainment

PHD.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good god

Quite simply an amazing story. Perfect combination of introduction, foreplay, and intimate love making. With wonderful details concerning all three

ColoradoKinkColoradoKinkabout 7 years ago
Wonderful story

you built it up perfectly and I love the way you wrote the interaction in the lavatory. Perfect, just perfect. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Obviously they were not flying United!

The title says it all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
5 star

Ok, I loved this one. It was sweet and opens up so many ways to go. I haven't checked yet, but I do hope there are more to come!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Wow!

I loved this one! The internal dialogue was fantastic and the realization in the differences to the female orgasm were amazing. The situation was hilarious and had me laughing out loud a few times. I truly enjoyed this one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous