All Comments on 'A Broken Family Ch. 10'

by HollyBranch

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I hate the douch bag that eli is becoming. Love her relationship with Alex and I love how she can make jt a different person even if its only for little while.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
End it!

I thought it was gonna just be Alex but the direction this story is headed is just crap. She has turned into such a slut! In a bad way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Told yall

See, i was right. A slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

OMG! Eli knows but how will Alex and JT take it. I guuess not too well.

Thanks for the update!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Yaay!

Next chapter please! I'm totally hating Eli and the way he's acting like a rapist without the sex

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More

It's only a matter of time before Eli pushes Holly over the edge into complete slutdom, letting all of her brothers that she is fucking every single one of them and that she intends to keep doing it as each fucks her in a different way that she enjoys.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

she is a slut no way around it and is treating the only brother that even cares about here like crap. Yea Eli is being a bit of ass but can you blame him when she sleeping with the other brothers and lieing to him. She doesn't even deserve eli he should just leave and cut them all of his life maybe let it slip that the she's sleeping with jt before leaving.

bigmama71bigmama71over 9 years ago

Still loving the story. Can't wait for more info on her feelings for each guy. She isn't a slut. She loves each one and they love her though Alex and JT might be upset she wasn't truthful with them. Eli is special to her but you can tell she feels that she's in over her head. Can't wait for more. Til then!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Please write more. Love this story. Holly isn't a slut she loves all of them two of them as lovers and one of them as a brother. Eli isn't the only one that truly cares because JT hasn't fucked another girl since he first fucked holly and Alex truly loves and cares about her because he is spending the most time with her and he always makes sure that they have protected sex via a condom or birth control.

SWIM21SWIM21over 9 years ago
A step in the right direction

Now THIS is the Eli I was waiting to see. I was so glad to see him finally man up and start pushing back against JT the way brothers do in real life. Especially little brothers. By the way, what position does Eli play anyway? You paint him as scrawnier than his older brothers, yet he's on the football team. Is he the quarterback? Even so, unless his other two brothers are gym rats, he shouldn't be THAT much smaller than them. Also, I hate to be a stickler, but how exactly are Eli and Alex not hearing Holly and JT?

Regardless of any criticism, though, keep on going. You're definitely improving, and I really like the dramatic edge you've woven into this story. Even if you don't get it right from every single angle (and no one should be expecting you to), you're story is a lot more complex and involved than the majority of the incest stories I've read. It's very refreshing to see an author take risks and try something new. I've read a lot of these kinds of stories, but so far, I haven't come across anything involving this particular scenario, so I'm quite excited to see how it turns out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
/slut?

Yes,she will fuck them all in the end.may be at the same time,all three holes.she is the one who goes to there beds,how they don't all know that she is fucking both of them is not something that would be true.they would know!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
obvious where there is going since the beginning

Got two words for you....AIRTIGHT BABY!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Yesssss

Thank you for posting! I'd been dying without any updates!!

I enjoyed this one. It's interesting to see Eli and his passion.

But im all got holly and Alex.

Keep going please :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thanks for updating

Loving the complexity of the story and the fact that it reads like one of the best soap dramas. Don't think she's a slut at all in think she's just conflicted and it's your classic love quadruple. Cannot wait to read how JT and Alec react when they find out but the build up to that and keeping us on tenterhooks is the charm of this story. You just keep getting better. Update soon please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
uummm

Did you decide to give up or something?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Chapter 11?

Hello!!!!! It's been 2 weeks already. Did you give up or something?

daedeedaedeeover 9 years ago
im gettig tried of yall

hello guys do you not know what it means to be a college student it is hard work so you are going to have to chill a little she is probably studying for test like i a damn i know yu want more i do too but you have to be patience and please remember they do this for fun and not a job so its on there schedule i wouldn't be surprise if she didn't update because of people like you guys. just chill out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Chapter 11

Did shrek kill you? Is that why you haven't been posting any chapters? Or did you just give up? I'm done waiting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
So good.

Can't wait for more. Loving its a long story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The Story

I'm not trying to rush you or anything. But, I want to know if your gonna go on with the story. I don't care when, I just want to know if you are eventually going to finish the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Are you going to finish?

Are you going to finish the story or are you going to just leave us hanging?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wow i cant believe you just left us hangin like this

I love this story but if your not going to keep it going then why write it in the first place

BoiPussyBoiPussyover 9 years ago
Clifarino

Waiting for some information about updates. Like is this dead, or on hiatus or something?

renogoogirlrenogoogirlover 9 years ago
Updates ?

Enjoyed this story a lot, but the question on my mind is -- how big is their house ? How far apart are their bedrooms cuz it seems like there's a whole lot of moaning going on and the only one who has any idea is little brother.

Please finish this story so we all can move on. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
College my ass

College is not the reason you don't update. It's because your fucking lazy👊

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hey fuckers

This story is better than many of you could do, I'm sure. Enjoy her story, the hard work she's put into it so far, and be fucking grateful if she decides to keep going and doesn't leave it open ended. Her choice. So shut it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
???

Is it over? I loved reading it but it's been to long with no new chapter. College is important but I believe you shouldn't start something you cant finish. That's just my opinion though. Thanks for the amazing story while it lasted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
it sucked

she is a cock tease her two older brothers are good enuf but she chooses to sexually frustrat he little brother is that right NO ITS NOT1111111

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
please please please

I have missed your story an can't wait till you finish it. My mind keeps trying to do it for you. Your good enough to write erotica for a living.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Are you going to finish the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
omg

i really read all the chapters and its awesome ,its the first comment i'm giving to any story cause its awesome pls continue and finish it,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Please don't be over

Please please please keep writing. This simply cannot be the end. Thats not fair to your readers. So many people love your story you can't just not finish writing it. I know that you must be busy with your school work but I remember you saying you would finish this and you wouldn't stop because it helps you escape. Don't throw away this amazing story. For the sake of your talent, and your readers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Continuation

I wonder if someone else will contue this story considering this is an extended and more detailed version of another story on literotica.

FrannySmurfFrannySmurfover 8 years ago
Love!!<3

I love the characters, yes, even JT. I hope you continue this! Eagerly awaiting!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Oh yes!

Please keep up the good work, you write so well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Impossible

This hasn't ever happened is not possible but it's right before my eyes even as I type I have found a monster of the work of erotic writing the suspenseful build up making it so you are anticipating it on the edge of your seat but not giving in until later when you have almost givin up hope of what's going on in your imagination becoming real. Describing everything just right how a family might be broken with enough realism but not too much. You sir are a master you need to keep writing without you there is no masterful erotic writing in my opinion. You are the best and always will be in my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Poor eli he should just leave bet you they wouldn't even notice till it was to late

asolo1997asolo1997about 6 years ago
Why no ending???

It’s a shame you didn’t bring this to close. Great series.

WargamerWargamerabout 4 years ago
The End

Well folks I think that HollyBranch meant Chapter 10 to be the end. Seriously!

It now 28/1/2020 and nothing added. So I take this story as finished.

In the end, Holly got her way, she manipulated all her brothers into bed, now she gets it all whenever she wants it.

Actually the author gave us a tip a couple of chapters ago when Holly tells us she no longer needs to think about other men or getting married. Why?

Because now she has it all at her fingertips at home.

And in a way it is a happy ending with everyone getting a piece of the action and being happy.

The story ended well with all the players happy in their own way.

Well done Holly!!!

5/5 from me, so cleverly done, so well written.

starboy47starboy47about 2 years ago

I think we can make the author write more on this story if we email him directly through his contact.

All the guys who want this to continue should mail him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

More please!!!

Ihaveno1Ihaveno1over 1 year ago

So wut if she a slut. It's more fun this way lol imagine if she stuck to one brother that woulda been boring as fk.

Author please can we get a continuation of this story. I loved your work gurll..give us moreeeee. I havent found a erotic story this good, anywhere else!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous