All Comments on 'Neighborhood Dad Ch. 16'

by LittleHenry

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

It's too bad you gave into peer to refocus on Randi...would have been interesting to see how things went with Autumn...Gina and who knows what else

DeepBlueCDeepBlueCover 9 years ago
High Marks Indeed!

Despite your projection, I think this chapter deserves marks as high as any other. It's well written and the action is non-stop.

For my two cents worth, this story has grown beyond the sex interest into the story of a team that has taken up the challenge and grown to meet it. That they fell short by one point in the final is hardly a disappointment but rather a spectacular achievement even though the loss is a severe disappointment to the girls of the team.

They worked together as a team and achieved a great finish to their season and some of them to their high school careers.

Based on the writing style, skill and the story content, this chapter rates marks as high as any.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Chapter

I really liked reading that! I usually don't turn to Literotica for heart pounding sports action, but that was so well written it kept me glued to the screen! Write what you want to write, cuz when you do, you bring it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Interesting change

Although I like that you focused a little bit on his daughter again and he realizes the implications of having sexual relations with high school students, aren't they almost done with school? Couldn't he just wait a month? I believe you can change a story type mid series to non-erotic for a chapter if you want to and I think it would be best to update this story category as well as some previous ones.

Overall a great story though I know nothing about Basketball. I think you were right that we needed something to show that the coach still had a brain and was a competent person. Sorry to hear about your hand.

OneIBlindOneIBlindover 9 years ago
You may have missed your calling...

This was an excellently written sports and life story. It's not always about winning, but about competing, adjusting to challenges, and overcoming obstacles! This story was more a microcosm of life than an erotic story, and it fit in so well with the prior 15 chapters that I didn't miss the eroticism...that much! :)

Well done.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 9 years ago
He's starting to seem like such "a GUY"...

Ok, so he becomes attracted to a young lady basically his daughter's age - I can deal with that... even has sex with her...

But then, he kind of decided to do the right thing for her since he feels like he's cheating her of all of these experiences... and then doesn't. Doesn't break it off with her, still has sex with her....

And then, though he presumably has feelings for this young lady allows himself to not only gawk at another young lady but also almost engage in some act with her...

Where's the overwhelming feelings for the first young lady...?

Otherwise, I've enjoyed these stories...

SouthernPassion53SouthernPassion53over 9 years ago
Excellent story despite:

Excellent story despite the complaining from others. I rarely stories this long, but this is very good.

ramonbrookramonbrookover 9 years ago
Love the series

I think. COACH would be an appropriate title for this story!

Coaches basketball to the neighborhood girls and coaches (instructs) guitar to his favorite student Randi!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Hurry up with the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Next Chapter?

When is the next chapter comming?!?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
It has been 2 months

Please don't leave us hanging, so many ways this can go.

SaemonSaemonover 9 years ago
thank you

I love this story keeps me wanting more and barely able to wait for an update

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great series!

I have never enjoyed a long series more than this one, I sincerely hope you continue for at least a few more chapters, this is a GREAT story!

falloutguy1falloutguy1over 9 years ago
need. new. chapter.

keep coming back to see if there's a new chapter, but nope. Hope the author is ok!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I check on a regular basis as well and ..... LittleHenry, Christmas presents?

LittleHenryLittleHenryabout 9 years agoAuthor
new chapter up

The next chapter has been submitted and should be up in a day or two.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLittleHenry@LittleHenry
605 Followers
Little Henry is a Southerner who is bored with writing lame magazine articles and wants to have some fun for a change. His fiction writing ranges far and wide from these erotic stories, an attempt at "the great American novel" and even a children's book.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES