All Comments on 'Let's Share Fantasies'

by freaky_thoughts

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thoughts

I personally as a testosterone-riddled straight male, am turned on by girl/girl. And specifically lesbian incest. Mom/daughter or sister/sister tales really set me off. And there has to be an element of seduction. Stories whether m/f or f/f where everyone just dives right in are lame. For example 18 y/o Sally has a thing for her 19 y/o sister Janie and slowly seduces her culminating with her climbing on Janie's face. That gives an element of seduction and story buildup. Different strokes for different folks, and I'm sure you'll get others. You yourself just suggested a penchant for b/w. I do think you'll find my fantasies popular though, as incest is the most read genre and lesbian sex is near the top. Combine those two and you should have winning stories. Good luck. Jedd

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Haircutting, tattooing and piercing agains her will.

My fantasies started ar a very young age. I remember hating a girl in our neighborhood and fantasizing cutting off all her hair. It made my little pecker feel soooo good....!

As I was in occupied Europe as a kid, I actually witnessed how a few young women, who had "lain" with the enemy, were being shaved bald in public !!

That made my little pecker a big boy !!

It was in my teens that I developed a fascination with tattoos and of course fantasized tattooing girls...

Much later in life I learned about piercing and enlarging earlobes and labia.

Cosmetic surgery completed my fantasies.

I had married a woman, who turned out to be a real bitch. A mean haughty slut.

She became my favorite target and after we split up, I had the opportunity to get even with her. I had told her about my fantasies, but she didn't know that I had purchased tattoo equipment after out divorce. I practised with it on grapefruits !

I kept it home just in case I would have an opportunity.

My ex tried to get me to take her back, I pretended to be interested, but under certain conditions.

I never took her back and her flattop haircut grew out in a matter of weeks, but, believe it or not, she is walking around with huge tattoos on her body, front and back !!

So Mr. Freaky-Thoughts, maybe we aren not half as freaky as we thought. Many men enjoyed me telling them about my ex. Even some women got a kick out of it. I recently married again, a beautiful woman, thirty year my junior. And she has now a beautiful colorfull tattoo on each upper arm. Big, not such a shy tiny one, but a bold one covering most of the skin from her shoulders to her ellbows. We are planning more.

I would like to read some stories about other people with similar fantasies.

Bobberbep.

GuyJDGuyJDalmost 6 years ago
INTERRACIAL BEST FRIENDS

As a Literotica writer myself, I have often awaken with story ideas involving bw-wm or they've come from personal experiences. For example, "The Merger" stemmed from a conversation between myself and a coworker, "Lesson In Biology" originated as a year long idea as I drove for hours daily from work, and "Four Can Play This Game" was created from my then obsession with the reality show, Cheaters.

Lately, one of my greatest thoughts have been to create a story involving inseparable best friends/coworkers (bw/wm) who become first time lovers and then full time dating. I also want to create a story of a couple with great hate for one another but learn that they make greater lovers than friends. Hopefully, I will be able to start writing again.

FEEL FREE TO REVIEW MY CURRENT STORIES HERE...GuyJD

DarkAurther6969DarkAurther6969about 4 years ago
Suggestion.......

Could You Please Write the Most Deprave The Most Humiliating Raceplay Story That you can Taking Place In The POV Prospective About How All Asian Men Have The Smallest Dick

LiminationLiminationover 1 year ago

I’m in an interracial marriage, a white man married to a slim black woman for 20 years. I would love to hear some stories about multiple white or black men taking my wife.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

See very few stories of black men being cuckolded - wild fantasy of mine.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous