All Comments on 'By Accident, On Purpose Ch. 01'

by MacSwain612

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesover 9 years ago
Enjoyable story, but there was an awful lot to process.

First, a couple thousand words to convey how hot Mom is, then a gay encounter in a shopping mall, then the whole seduction of the local girl, then her backstory, then Mom's arrival, and Dad's departure from their lives...

I'd be interested in reading more, as the story continues, but I'd ask that you prune the extraneous side-stories a bit before the tale resumes.

panjetarkan1panjetarkan1over 9 years ago
Well Done

I can see where some people reading this story may not approve of the slow build-up, but I find your writing to be some of the best on this website. If you are not a professional writer now, then you could be. Keep up the good work, and I will be waiting for the next chapter!

camo1980camo1980over 9 years ago

Really liked the beginning of this story, waiting for the next chapter.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 9 years ago
Please continue

This has huge potential. It already has the feeling of being epic, just this first chapter.

I'm hooked and will be greatly disappointed if this isn't continued or finished.

AxielAxielover 9 years ago

This was positively wonderful. The build-up, the side stories (the gay encounter and sweet Maribell), the whole thing was very well done. I would advise you stick to your plan, as opposed to the suggestion of trimming the fat of the side stories. I enjoy the longer read. I am mildly disappointed, as it seems the 'exquisite Amy' may not enter the story at all, though I know this is meant to focus on the mother and son in the end. Still, you seem to have a firm grasp on where you are going and should not stray just because of some comments.

Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Suppurb writing!

Absolute skill in details that flowed out of what can only be personal experience. Character and place development so skilled as to keep one fascinated. I cannot wait for the sequel without great anticipation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A most excellent beginning

I cannot wait for the continuation of this story. It promises to be one of my favorites. Keep on track with your vision of what the story is going... you're doing great so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Applause!

Stunning. Great read. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow !!

Absolutely Stunning. Great story & can't wait for the next chapter.

billyjim55billyjim55over 9 years ago

what can I say that hasn't been said already, WOW !!!!! I only hope you have the next chapter already to be showing up in a few days at best. ty great read

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Didn't need the gay part in there. Thr majority of story was him and Marbella. I would have just used that as the subject of story. Why throw in the dad leaving and now Kevin going to fuck mom? Sounds like you were not really sure where you were going and then just decided to stop until you write the rest. Good but I would have just tightened it up. It could be a stand alone story without the fuckfest it could become. One thing though do not bring Marbella into the relationship with mom. That will kill the story. Seen authors go down that road

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great.

It is the best of the best stories that I have ever had a chance to read. It should be made into a movie, and it would an instant classic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
terrible just terrible and i never leave coomments hope this gets better

brutal

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
When is sequel?

the title says it all...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I knew there would be a dweeb.....

who would object to the "gay part". There's always some macho ass whose delicate sensibilities are offended. Grow up.

PerimedesPerimedesover 9 years ago
Agape...

I'm stunned. Great beginning, please hurry with the next installment! What a cliffhanger, I swallowed the hook. Reel me in, man!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excellent!

Looking forward to the next awesome chapter!

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 9 years ago
Terrific start!

I got so lost in the story I don't know if there was anything wrong with the grammar or spelling. Can't wait for more.

To the nonny who commented, "terrible". Obviously your computer was showing a different story than the one the rest of us read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Unfocused

Really seems like sections from wholly separate stories that have been haphazardly thrown together. There are 2,000 words introducing a particular premise; a 12,000-word detour, of which only the descriptions of the new setting had any connection to the original narrative; and, finally, a return to something resembling the initial premise for the final 2,000 words.

sabra16023sabra16023over 9 years ago
Great story

Can't wait for the next chapter. Thanks

dudeman01dudeman01over 9 years ago
wow

I enjoyed this read... can't wait for the next chapter... good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
outline

i believe this is wonderful start

good details about that great place, good description about maribella

waiting for next part

note: spanish translation would be nice.

bamabikerbamabikerover 9 years ago
Great start. excellent set up

Great start. Excellent setup for scenes to follow. I feel Maribel would be learning to become stronger in her new situation as the caretaker of this house, not just a servant, but part of the family, she never really had. I feel painting her so stand-offish does not do the character justice or the owner of the property that rescued her from the type of life you describe that is the only thing she knows. She needs to show the growth that has happened since coming to work at this place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
speechless

this is the first time I read a very long story like this and since it's just the first part I do think that you got a hell of a good way to keep this up but please lol translation for when you write the Spanish word... I can listen no problem but reading it it's different .

Just keep the story going and trust me this might make it to the HoF in here for sure

redlion75redlion75over 9 years ago

i could have done without the gay scene as well.i would also be looking for the ass hat soon to be ex hubby,to see if he had fled from the feds.and to the anon the used the word dweeb are you stuck in 1986 or some thing?

chrishachrishaover 9 years ago
wow

Not what I expected but it was so much more I cannot wait for part 2. Not into gay sex but it sort of belonged in there. Very enjoyable well written story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
incorrectly categorized--gay supersedes all other categories

incorrectly categorized--gay supersedes all other categories

cathycantoocathycantooover 9 years ago
Loved it, please continue

Don't listen to the haters, they're not in your class as a writer anyway...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Should have had a warning for the homo sex. Stopped first page, not cool bro.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 9 years ago

I loved the story. Kept wondering when the incest was going to happen seeing as that's the category the story wad placed into. I think that this chapter should have been put into the "Erotic Couplings" category as the sex was really only him and Mirabella (I don't count the gay scene as that was quick and anonymous. As I'm not into that, I just skipped it anyway). Hopefully chapter 2 will have Kevin and his mom fucking as the readers hope.

LeFrog08LeFrog08over 9 years ago
I liked this

So, ok, this chapter may not be listed in the right category, but still, it's good. Let's wait and see how this develops further towards incest...

garybluegaryblueover 9 years ago
⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝

Based on good writing (though the Spanish feels awkward to this Texian) and a thoughtful intro to the central plot. Just don't use another non-integral to the story gay encounter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
gotta love the homophobes

LMFAO,,, now if that scene had been 2 women,, could you imagine the positive comments and how many more scenes these fucking homophobes would be asking for

Please keep writing,, its you`re story and i am loving it

And to the idiot that dont leave coomments,, what ever the fuck a coomment is, thank god you dont

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Really good story

A sign of a really good story is that the plot is more important, and compelling, than the sex involved. Nicely done!

ironmoose007ironmoose007over 8 years ago
WOW...

I didn't see that coming! You are a master at building back story and character development ! Cannot wait, for next installment. I was so enjoying living in this world. Keep the chapters coming. 5 stars are not enough!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please continue!!!

Without a doubt the very best story I have read on this site.

Please continue the story. I'd love to see it enlarged (pardon the expression)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
$2 million

$2 million in today's money is not that much. It definitely does not make you rich. Unless you make it work for you by investing it carefully.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

wrong category!!!!!

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 6 years ago
NICE STORY BUT !!!!!!!!!!!!!

You put it in the wrong category. ONLY 4- on the star chart. Good read but.

bpanther777bpanther777about 6 years ago
Twist

In reading this there were a lot of twists in the plot. Nicely done

goducks1goducks1about 6 years ago
definitely not in the wrong category.

wait a chapter. i think you who wrote the wrong chapter are way off. 5 stars great read.

Rus_Rus_almost 6 years ago
faggots

hahahaha

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excellent

Well done. What a great fantasy.

MikeB58MikeB58almost 3 years ago

Gave it one star. The first sex act in an "incest/taboo" story is a man sucking off another man? Neither of which are related, so not even gay incest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I have lived in Martinsburg, Utica and currently summer in Home!!!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a12 months ago

I enjoy indepth and breadth character development. Likewise, I like plots that are well constructed and logically maintained. As an avid reader of mutually consenual incestuous love stories, especially between mother and son, I find the sex contained therein as a minor part of the story. Most important is the emotional, psychological, and physical development/maturing of the relationship between the couple to be. How the trust and respect grows. How the chemistry, sensual and sexual sensitivity develops. Finally, the realization that love has no boundaries and no limitations, only people do. Story rated 5 stars, so far.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous