All Comments on 'Frank and Tanya'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 122 Comments
LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 9 years ago
In the noir of the night

Silly, improbable but equally addictive , this is classic comfort food reading by the time this is over I will forced to peruse a couple hundred pages of Dostoyevsky to restore lean and mean cerebral glean. :-)*****

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A dandy story, Bob...

But...

"He had survived, but was in a comma for nine months"

Damn those comma's. I'm not sure about anyone else, but I'd prefer to be in quotations perhaps....

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
FRANKIE AND TANYA ARE LOVERS

and wish to remain so. TK U MLJ LV NV

CharlieB4CharlieB4over 9 years ago
Well, I don't know...

..maybe I've read to many of your stories but it just seemed a bit clinical and lifeless. The revenge on the rapist was good but I never really bought the blossoming relationship. 3*

FD45FD45over 9 years ago
Um...

Is that it?

sugnasugnaover 9 years ago
Good

I like the JPB sense of humor that underlies his stories. I enjoyed the bumpy path through life the main character takes. I like the fact that Frank is a man and not afraid to give life a try. Fun to read, and I can see that ending it on this note with a husband and wife working together to protect their family is an end in itself. Although there is still some doubt in my mind about Tanya. Her corporate climber's potential for being a sociopath is unnerving. The incongruities of being an heiress, yet having let others care for her child so she can play climb the corporate ladder makes me question her values. Her mercenary feminist ways also seem in contrast with her refusal to have an abortion. Her getting married on a spur of the moment cover up is in contrast to a corporate control freak. Those conflicts tend to push the reader out of the plot.

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilover 9 years ago
Too many unanswered questions.

I did like this but it never really answered the questions it raised. Her reason for not reporting the rape for example? That seemed like an excuse not a reason.

What was it that brought the two of them to love each other? A couple details beyond the childbirth would have helped.

Why did she avoid him all those years? From day one, she put him off. With no other friends at first, she seemed pretty clear she didn't want to know him.

Where did she get her "mad sex skills"? For someone who seemed offended with the idea that she slept around, she seemed to have a lot of experience. Maybe she just came off as more of a "good girl" than expected in the story, but it seemed like she was implying she was not the sort to be naughty. This one might be me not reading the character well.

What was the penalty clause? This would tell us a lot about how bad she thought cheating was.

Enough. I liked this but it really didn't paint enough detail into their lives to make me love it.

Thanks.

BriteaseBriteaseover 9 years ago
Ever dependable JPB

Nice good solid fare to get me set up for the evening.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
FD45

What's with FD45. He talks like he is one of the literary greats and persistently disses authors on this site and offering them sarcastic advice from his self assumed lofty perch. If you were a literary genius, and as good as you think you are, you would be writing in the big time. Stop being so egotistical and learn how to say something nice to the authors who entertain us. They all aren't world class but most of them do bring us some enjoyment. Doing that would make you a better person. Narcissism just makes you look like an ....

JPB has over the years written a ton of stuff for us to enjoy. Thanks JPB

avidfaavidfaover 9 years ago
Is it just me?

But I like your Landing Strip jokes, some are groaners, of course, but a lot of them, like the ones in this story, are really funny.

Liked the story, but one thing: I missed where the first line hooked back up into the story. Up the the end, I thought it meant she was going to wind up dumping him. I guess it hooked back into the moment she asked him to marry her, but I don't think that was clear.

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307over 9 years ago
Promiscuousness? You're kidding, right?...

... Like ResidentWeavil, I do wonder where and when Tanya developed such mad sexual skills. Something tells me her gang bang wasn't her first sexual adventure in her climb up the corporate ladder. But, as in a lot of your stories, there are more questions than answers. By the way, the proper word is "promiscuity".

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 9 years ago
Not your best

Hard to be positive about this one so I will be constructive. Queens ride in coaches. Gladiators ride in chariots.

Reader67Reader67over 9 years ago
Not sure why it's getting marked down?

A good solid story, if I was being hyper critical it feels like half a story, just sort of ends.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 9 years ago
I liked this story. Concise, clear, a bit romantic, and a good read.

Great to have JPB back. Sounds to me like Tanya most likely got raped, hence Frank made out like a bandit. His character deserved a win, though. JPL is an almost perfect writer in terms of pacing, making stories interesting, and grammar. He writes dialogue well and his female characters are interesting and (usually) credible. Like I said, great to have JPB back!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I loved this one

Totally different from your past stories. The set up was strange she was rapped got pregnant would not abort, those right to life people should love this one. Needs husband for a inheritance from her parents . Finds the guy she rejected from high school, college in a bar. Asks him to marry her , he always wanted her so he draws up a great prenup and they remain true to each other. Then he becomes her hero when one of the rapists blackmail her with pictures. Of that event. So he does what is necessary to resolve the situation . They seem to live happy ever after. So how can those naysayers hate or dislike this story. There some male readers that think all women are sluts or worse , I feel sorry for there mental state of mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not your typical

As others commented, it is different from your usual. I enjoyed it, as I do with most all of your work. My only complaint is you being one of my favorite authors, I have to wait too long between stories. I know that it takes time, and being non creative myself leads to great expectations, and you usually provide that. Please keep up the good work. Euchre you must be one of the very few people that even heard of that game, I play often and love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Really a very good read!

Left hanging,though. Obviously he planned to extract some revenge on the other six. Hope there is a followup.

FD45FD45over 9 years ago
Hmm.

I have people call me a creampie eating faggot.

I have people tell me that my story ended poorly (too frequently. I am still working on that)

I have people curse the fact my stories are too realistic.

I have people tell me that my stories are too fantastic.

I have people tell me that they really like my stories. I actually have a LOT of people tell me that.

I value every single comment...except when Duna goes on talking about 50 other stories or someone decides to write an ending to my stories without asking permission.

What I MOST appreciate is when people tell me what they really LIKED about the story (so I can do it more) and even more what they DID NOT like about the story so I can see if I can or should adjust my writing style. Sometimes it's just personal preference. Sometimes its because I fucked up.

When *I* make a comment, I usually try to say what I do or don't like about a story...and frequently both. Since I have little sense that Bob gives a fuck about anyone's opinion, that isn't really needed here (though I note that other people thought this was a bit short or off key as well...funny how other people think the way I do...it must be ME who is wrong however)

So 'pissed off at FD45' anonymous weenie...if you don't like my stories, don't read them. If you don't like my comments, don't read them. I have as much right to post them as anyone here. If I seem overly negative...it is part of my way. I try to avoid that too much, but I am a flawed specimen.

Of course, I wouldn't think of telling you you don't have the right to cuss me out. Freedom of expression is very important on this site. It would not exist if we didn't have it. And I am a big boy. I can take your vitriol.

Of course, another aspect of freedom of expression is you have the right to go to an adult book store and buy an extra large black dildo and go fuck yourself with it...and I would not abridge that freedom either.

imhaplessimhaplessover 9 years ago
Cute and entertaining

I liked it. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I gave it 5 stairs...

... Thank you, Bob. Panther Fan.

knot_limberknot_limberover 9 years ago
Bravo

Loved it !!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The Landing Strip

Remind me never to visit that establishment even if the jokes are funny. The clientele must consist solely of cheaters or cheatees (if there is such a word).

Great story which leaves you hoping for the best for Frank and Tanya.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
YEA!!

Now that is why it is in the LOVING WIVES Section! I hope all you cuckold fetish people figure that shit out, and keep those stories in FETISH!!!! Great Story Bob! Hope you keep them coming. Thought it would be good to have sequel but you know it was a good finish regardless!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Keep'em coming, Bob

Always a breezy easy read

FD45FD45over 9 years ago
Overfalls

Don't worry. I exercise, sleep well and eat a kitten a day (lots of Omega 666 fatty acids). My heart is fine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Unfinished

Would have loved to read more about this couple. This ending seemed too abrupt. Thanks for the read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Bob good story but crying out for additional chapters

As many comments pointed out this story (although can stand on it own) is crying out for new chapter.... Do they make it? Does her job inpact her marriage? Are there any other pictures. ? Does the marriage of convience get exposed accidentally? Do they get even with the 3 other rapist? does she cheat, Many avenue to take

MF90

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 9 years ago
um yeah ...so ?

thats it ?

green117green117over 9 years ago
Liked this one...

I mean, there is nobody like JPB - he can take people you think are unpleasant, and redeem them with little more than their passion for each other and for sex.

He was a burned out guy, willing to sell himself.

She was a greedy woman, willing to compromise her marriage for cash.

He is willing to tie up and torture a guy.

Seeing a guy tied up and tortured makes her horny.

And still I wanted them to win!

Good Job!

green-something

(Humm... hey - FD45 - look familiar? Just a little less extreme?)

RhomanovRhomanovover 9 years ago
Had it all

Good plot, no wimps, dedicated mates (dedicated to something :-D), a solid laugh or two - in all; good stuff! 5*.

Thx!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Yes super troll Harry, that is it.

You sad little boy.

JBP, great story, as ever, a full 5 Stars.

symtronsymtronover 9 years ago
I'm a sick puppy

Why? Because when I saw JPB as the author, I got excited. You've never let me down...great story!!!!

IronDragonIronDragonover 9 years ago
I keep thinking of that line from "Forrest Gump"...

But instead of "Life is like a box of chocolates", I think "Life is like a JPB tale". You never know just what you're going to get. This is a great one, for sure. Had me rolling with the comedy club jokes, and the actual plot was solid too. Great job, JPB. It even had a signature twist to it here and there. LOL

5 Solid Stars.

gordo12gordo12over 9 years ago
Good story

It seemed like the end wimped out. It just felt unfinished!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
good tale

good tale but it has a open ending. we can only guess that they stayed together.

had a kid together. we could make any ending we want.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Seems kind of familiar but ...

not a bad tale. Ending is better than many of JPB's stories. ****

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
There are some pathetic asses on this site

and the fattest ass of all is puff the iron dragon. supercilious jerk. fantasist.

chytownchytownover 9 years ago
Good Read***

Thanks for sharing.

carvohicarvohiover 9 years ago
I'm with Harry...

on this one. Like all of JPB's stories I get to the end and think, "Oh damn" it's over. No JPB is not Steinbeck, but he's sure fun to read. Here I sit in my office at home busting my ass proofreading other peoples' worthless shit on line. I need a break. I go to Literotica. I find a JPB, and I'm in heaven, and then it's over. What?

Oh heck; just another five, and if he says the guy was in a comma and not a coma, and if Tanya has a promiscuosness and not a promiscuity problem...well that's OK by me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
And...???

Half a story should only get half points....

I guess now it is up to FTDS. )))

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
Nice

Good read. As usual it would be nice to continue the story but alone it's still a great tale.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
next?

the son and nephew deserve a similar visit.

the part I struggle with is her wanting to stay with, and work her way up the corporate ladder of, a company staffed by assholes like those in this story. She must know what this loving family expects of her to "make" Vice President!!!

EngineCo1EngineCo1over 9 years ago
Number

Hey Bob, what's Pauline French's phone number???

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
yes there are some pathetic asses on this site

but the fattest ass of all is the anonymous moron below who calls a respected writer a supercilious jerk and a fantasist while he sits in his mum's basement and wanks his little 2 inch baby pecker

cheers you bloody nonce

MitchFraellMitchFraellover 9 years ago
And they all lived happily ever after?

Good story and I am sure it could be continued. Is Tanya expecting to carry on working with her abusers? I can't see that being a good idea. Could Nancy have asked for the same arrangement that Tanya got?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
3 stars because;

as usual, with u, the story is incomplete. though it is sorta beyond imagination, the others in involved should be presented as having been dealt with.

why do u constantly insist on unfinished tales. on second thought 4 stars,,cause u aren't a wimp cuck tale author.

Leonine44Leonine44over 9 years ago
Let Me Explain the 3* I Gave It

First of all, I see from having read all the comments that JPB has lots of fans who really enjoy his writing and have read all or most of his stories. For me, this was the first. He is a good enough writer that I may consider reading more.

Secondly, I am thoroughly in the camp of those who are good, competent writers and storytellers; who can string together complex ideas, plots, sentences and paragraphs; who proof-read before posting and who don't turn Literotica into Illiterotica.

But unless I am way off base, I suspect most of the readers on this site are here to get their lust fired up by the descriptions of sexual activities and the circumstances that surround those activities. I have seen comments on other authors' stories complain about how the bad writing of the author spoiled the eroticism of the tale. My 3* rating on this one is because JPB's GOOD writing spoiled the eroticism. Yes, it was entertaining, readable, humorous, a morality tale of sorts, and stronger than usual on character development, but the storytelling overwhelmed the eroticism. I found little in the sex descriptions that got my engine running.

As much as I love good writing on this site I don't come here to find well-written stories that happen to have some sex in them. For that I'll pick up a Dennis Lehane or James Ellroy novel. I come here to enjoy sex stories with erotic descriptions that achieve their turn-on purposes and hopefully do it in a well-written manner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good story....but

Love your stories but u need to get back to the wife watching/slut wife stories like 'losing it', 'aunt Maggie's mistake', 'getting to know the daughter inlaw', and 'giving willy a ride'..etc. Keep up the good work!

HcopHcopover 9 years ago
Entertaining as all JPB stories, but...

.. it is incomplete if not incoherent.

Half the story is about the peculiar marriage arrangement and the details of the agreement. And all this buildup leads to... nothing relevant. The crisis is about something else entirely, the blackmail story arc could very well happen to another couple, with a perfectly normal marriage, where someone from the wife's past, blackmails her with something that happened years ago.

Like writing half a book where you describe in detail the hero's military training in the special forces, only to have him hit by a car right after and spending the rest of his life in a wheelchair.

green117green117over 9 years ago
OKay, listen up guys and gals...

Lets figure something out.

When is a story complete?

In my mind, if the conflict that drives the story is resolved, the story is complete.

Not when you follow the characters for 40 years until they die.

Not when the story becomes boring because all issues are done.

Not when it strokes all of your preconceptions -

It's done when the story's defining moment is resolved.

Here, the couple got together in an odd way - not "meet cute" but meet conflicted. Bob is an odd blend of romantic and cynic in his writing - he doesn't write rose covered cottages, but every once in a while his people get together in spite of the cynical undertones of the world view. Here, the couple actually bonded over the resolution of the problem (I mention somewhere else bob and gangbangs... and creampies... and all kinds of stuff I'm happy to say I've never had experience with... and so I'm not traumatized about them.) - he trusts her from the get-go and she gets out from under the sword of Damocles (the forced gangbang) that she had been under. Earlier I commented on the fact that getting horny from the torture of the guy who tried to blackmail you is kinda kinky... but a lot of you (and I, for that matter) can feel a part of ourselves that would respond that way. Is true love when you and your partner burn the ass of anyone who would get between you? Maybe...

What else is there needed for this story? They (re)meet, get married, have a child, and defeat the bad guy(s). You want her to have another child with him? Sure, why not? You want him to go after all the other guys? Hinted at, but not done here. It would detract from the focus on the reconnection and bonding over beating the bad guy.

Seriously - give the authors here a break. They get to decide when the point is made, not the annonymice.

You want more Bob? His hard disk is full of stories, and he reposts when the hopper gets too empty. I kinda think part of his charm is that he knows when to stop beating the dead horse, sometimes.

YMMV.

Green-something

HcopHcopover 9 years ago
It is also incomplete...

... when the climax (crisis) does not match the rising action. Then you expect the real climax, but the story ends.

green117green117over 9 years ago
Simplifying to single syllables...

Perhaps the story is about whether a "marriage of convenience", like the protagonists and his parents, can lead to real love?

If so, then the answer (playfully) given by the story is "yes".

Green-something

(why are the tags for this one "loving wives - wife - union"?)

overthehillmedicoverthehillmedicover 9 years ago
JPB

Does it again... Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
* - look at the definition of "erotica"

... and this isn't it.

"Erotica" is defined by the Oxford Dictionary of the American language, and several others, as "Literature or art intended to arouse sexual desire."

If this was intended to arouse sexual desire it must have been aimed solely at those who fantasize not of sex but of power over others - and not even sexual power at that.

Frank is bone stupid if he thinks that "deleting" a picture on a laptop does anything more than slow down the process of finding it and doing whatever one does with pornographic images. "Delete" - for the author's benefit - it's hard to believe everyone doesn't know it already - simply erases the address of the file, in this case picture, in the computer's memory. To erase the picture itself, beyond any possible reclamation, requires overwriting it. There are relatively simple ways to do it, but if Frank (i.e., the author) had been smart enough to know this he would have told us.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 9 years ago
was that a joke ?

Deleting pictures?

Takes a few minutes to get them back.

The thing to do would be erase his whole hard drive, call it part of the price for being a jerk.

Even better if it belongs to the company, or has company files on it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
well

marriage of convenience? this was done for centuries with few issues and contented family life.

Even today, tens of thousands in the US alone have arranged marriages yearly, through family or even getting overseas brides. they have a lower divorce rate then other marriages.

Also, and this is important, how many girls marry to "get out of their familys control", or "to have a life, family, etc of their own", etc etc. And how many of these are true love matches? Some friends have admitted they didnt really much more then like their spouses when they married, but came to love them over the years.

Yet many of my guy friends are divorces because their true loves cheated on them.

So, story is believable, and well done per authors usual high standards.

Good job

sdc97230sdc97230over 9 years ago
Should have taken the hard drive out of the laptop and destroyed it

It's always possible to recover deleted files, unless they kept the guy tied up overnight and ran a multipass drivewipe program on it.

And they sure are going easy on all those rapists...?

This seemed like a rather tame denouement, compared to having someone come along after the birth of the child and threaten to blow the marriage scheme out of the water with a DNA test.

rick_ohrick_ohover 9 years ago
It's good

to read a story where the wife does not submit to blackmail.

Well done.

bruce22bruce22over 9 years ago
A very enjoyable tale.

Definitely not erotic enough for those who tab A meeting tab B. No we don't know if she made vice president or how many grandchildren they generated for the happy grandpartent. The only thing that really bothered me, is that, I read this story a few days ago and found that I could not remember the jokes......

DFWBeastDFWBeastover 9 years ago
Enjoyed!

This one of the few JPB stories that I ended up pulling for both husband and wife. They weren't deep characters but didn't end up wanting one of them to be burnt at the stake either. Truly enjoyed!

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 9 years ago
Hard Drive

Only area if concern for me us the laptop hard drive.

Husband could have down load a program like CCleaner to wipe permanently any files that are deleted on the laptop.

Also the wife could have purchased a hugh horse cock strapon and raped him and videoed it !

Just a thought !

IronDragonIronDragonover 9 years ago
Not so fast.

While I intentionally overlooked the whole "deleted the pics from the hard drive" thing while reading the tale itself, the comments got me thinking about it. I work in IT, and I know that the ONLY software that can permanently wipe data from a hard drive is used solely by the US Military and the Alphabet agencies that make up Homeland Security: FBI, CIA, NSA, ATF, WTF (HAHA), etc. Yes, that last one was a joke. However, CCleaner, or any of the other civilian versions don't do shit that a skilled hacker can't retrieve with about thirty minutes of spare time and some data retrieval software. Like Tw0Cr0ws said, the ONLY way to get rid of data on a hard drive is to destroy the drive itself, if you don't have the MilWipe software that the Military and the Alphabets use.

But whatever. This tale was FICTION, so if JPB says the data from the hard drive in his universe is gone forever, then it's gone forever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
From Duna to FD45

@FD45 I am a haunting gosts only.....................on Lit now! Ha...Ha...Ha

I have a little comparitive sense to feel some story is similar in some way to another. My opinion is only a subjective one................I know.

But DFWBeast's newer story (Hedge Fund) reminded me to Cheleywiley's two stories.....I do not want to annoy you so I do not mention wich Chilleywilley's two stories...........

Duna

FD45FD45over 9 years ago
From FD45 to Duna

I don't care what you write on other peoples comments. I am only annoyed when you spend your comment time on MY stories talking about OTHER stories. I don't even mind if you compare my stories to other stories. But the comment should be about a) my story positive or negative, or b) entertaining me.

**

While I respect greensomething quite a bit, I have to disagree with him on this point. I have defended JPB stories for 'not being complete' for a long time. Usually because he COMPLETES THE IDEA. 'Do I take the money and let her screw other people?' 'Do I divorce her or not?' (I stopped defending that practice after the big reader 'fuck you' he wrote in 'Here We Go Again.')

This story jerked around a bit too much, as Hcop said. And if I have to sift through the story to find some overarching meaning (though I believe greensomething identified the theme of this story), it generally means either I am an idiot (true) or it wasn't obvious IN the story and hence wasn't particularly well written (also probably true). And even if that is the theme 'bad marriage choices can turn good', I didn't really feel he gave us enough of a transition. We got two pages of 'engagement drama' and two pages of torture porn...but only about 5 paragraphs between the two which boiled down to 'surprise, surprise, I sort of love her now...'. Weak!

There is only so much mental work I will do on a Lit story. It isn't, after all, a book and in a short format, clarity is very important. But that is only a personal opinion...shared by a few other people. If the story works for you, great.

green117green117over 9 years ago
@hcop

Actually, I suppose everyone is different.

I thought the "Nancy" part of the story (which is what I assume you meant as the fake major thread) was over and done with. The story started with a "surprise" indication. The story of Nancy was done in the past tense - I was waiting for the jig to be up, what was the surprise?

The bit that I thought was non-linear, disturbing to the story flow, was the Landing Strip Lounge scene. We go to present tense, we get some real dialog... but what's with all the jokes? I'm assuming JPB used them to break the dramatic tension remaining from the Nancy story... kinda like his line of pluses, the proverbial three asterisks, to indicate a change in mood and tempo.

In that case, the point of the Nancy story is to establish this guy as being a hard nosed cynic, not a romantic, not someone going to jump into a marriage with his high school crush.

Then we have the getting-to-know-each-other story, culminating with the meeting with Alex. That little two sentence scene is probably the emotional high point, and nails down the protagonists commitment to the marriage. And, it biologically wasn't his son. Now, you may think that scene is unbelievable, but then again you probably haven't raised kids.

The story from here was going to be the resolution of the residual doubts about the marriage. (there are at least a dozen stories on this theme in LW alone...) JPB, being JPB, used a gangbang and sexy threat of violence to do it. Kinda funny, if you don't take it too seriously. And really, if it were a BTB story you would have had excruciating detail of how the guy was captured and tortured.

YMMV... but look at the inches spent on each section of the story.

Now, here is the moral if you will. I mostly try to post to in some sense help... I think ya gotta give the benefit of the doubt to the author. Sure, the author might be teasing you (and JPB does this more than most... but HDK also comes to mind), but unless you have evidence otherwise, there may be a point to what he (or she) is doing.

I'll give you a story - I was walking through the Hirshorn museum in DC, when I saw a piece of plywood on the wall with a white paint streak across it. I thought to myself -

"sure, another 'art is same as found object' bullshit piece - what is it doing here?"... but I read the card next to it as I was almost past and it said under the title ("Paint on plywood", or something similar) "oil on canvas". I stopped, and went back. The bastard had painted the grain of the plywood all the way around the canvas...no frame. I just had to laugh. He got me...

Green-something

green117green117over 9 years ago
the picture...

you spell the museum Hirschhorn and the picture was

http://www.hirshhorn.si.edu/search-results/?edan_search_value=plywood&edan_search_button=Search+Collection#detail=http%3A//www.hirshhorn.si.edu/search-results/search-result-details/%3Fedan_search_value%3Dhmsg_76.95

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago
Enjoyed it

Thanks for the offering.

oldwayneoldwayneover 9 years ago
I've mentioned the blind squirrel analogy before.

I guess you found another nut. Five Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
My wife was blackmailed

Or at least, the guy tried to blackmail her.

He was the father of a friend of ours and also a hideous little troll. But he had the hots for my wife and one night after a meeting, attempted to rape her. Later he told her he wanted sex from her or else he would come to me and say she instigated sex with him.

That didn't fly because she immediately came directly to me, not taking time to stop anywhere else. She consider me her rock for a reason. So I went to have a talk with him.

Okay, truthfully we didn't talk. I talked. And when I left, he knew if he contacted the police, I would eventually be back for what I left of him, which I dropped off at the emergency.

Some fuckers just have to be taught a lesson.

phil2213phil2213about 9 years ago
Magnificent entertainment

The story had range and depth and fast pace. I felt the jokes were a pleasant excursion and they were hilarious. The characters were interesting and fun. Thanks for sharing your talent to a truly five stars story.

MartyMBMartyMBalmost 9 years ago
What happened afterwards?

Very good ending to the bad situation. The story ended too soon. What happened with the rest of their lives?

sugnasugnaalmost 9 years ago
Strong man, Insensitive Brute of Fool

To marry a woman that never showed any interest in him over 9 years.

To marry her for her convenience.

To accept responsibility for a child that you know is not yours.

Clearly this is a long shot, possibly a self destructive act. For what? Sex with a good looking woman? Marriage with a wealthy woman? The child support payments will eat all that up. Because she said she would be a good wife?

Strange premise, a lot of lies to people they are supposed to love. It does not seem like a bright future even after the photo recovery event.

mike9698mike9698almost 9 years ago
wtf is this

so she gets gang raped bye some guys who work for the same co. as her. including family of the owner. and she just keeps quit about it. doesnt report it at all. okay a lot of rape cases go unreported, but why would she not find another job. bye still working for the same co. wouldnt she run into guys that raped her. hell what about when the owner retires doesnt she think his son will take over. just doesnt make any sense to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So what happened?

Did she make VP and then divorce him? Did he catch her cheating and divorce her? Did he get tired of being in third place behind her job and her child and divorce her? So many unanswered questions. We need a writer to take up JPB's unfinished stories and spend the next year writing endings to all Bob's unfinished stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Should finish this story

Don't leave us hanging, finish his story to get the 5

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 8 years ago
Just Can't Stand It

It seems that some folks just cannot stand a happy ending. Thanks for a great story Bob!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Again, An Unfinished Story

Come on, can't anyone finish a story?

tazz317tazz317about 8 years ago
A MARRIAGE OF CONVENIENCE

arranged like the days of olden feudal knights. TK U MLJ LV NV

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
I liked it.

Would have loved it if it had been more complete and the rapists had been repaid for their actions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yep! It Was Okay, But.....

Could of been more....

Moloch_The_MysticMoloch_The_Mysticabout 7 years ago
Contrast

I enjoyed this story. It reminds me of StangStar06's Whisper, the setup was superficially similar. That being said, Frank was far more secure in his relationship with Tanya than the protagonist in Whisper was, after years together. Just wanted to share that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Interesting Dilemma

Of course I would have liked it more if it had a real thought-out ending instead of a wham-bam thank you ma'am type of slapped together finish. But I suppose I'm spoiled, I'm used to stories that have a beginning, a middle, AND an end. Oh, well.

I guess if the world were perfect I wouldn't be in it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1* terrible

why would he go through the trouble of divorcing one whore ....

just to immediately marry another ....whore ...?

WTF is wrong with your male characters , and by extension , you yourself ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More

I think I understand him divorcing Nancy 1 He took her back after being busted cheating. Then broke her promise again getting caught cheating again!

Tanya was his dream girl from when he was little.

What I like to know is what they did to the other fucks. They may not know they are coming if they are coming. THEY ARE OUT THERE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Another story in the fucked up world of JPB

It just makes sense in the wolrd you created. Entertaining reading but again no one to root for. The second part of the story was rushed and left a lot of storylines open without any development. Again no surprise. Another JPB classic: no ending and no real care for you story.

EzrollinEzrollinover 6 years ago
All good things come to those who wait...

Another entertaining story by JPB... common theme but he put a different twist on it.

AutistAdventurerAutistAdventureralmost 6 years ago
@Anonymous 12/5/18

Pauline shows up in lots of JPB's stories and if you read enough of them you find that she finally (as far as I've read) ends up with a happy marriage. :)

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Not bad

Decent, well written story. Too easy on Willie though. A little discreet surgery with the torch could help ensure compliance.

rfnks2002rfnks2002about 5 years ago

Nice touch on this story. But I think he should of lost at least one nut. Just for the fact he was in on drugging her. He has to pay a little price. Plus all the others one by one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Well

Well did they live happily ever after,or did she cheat on him?

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmabout 5 years ago
Is there a part 2

You know where he hunts the rest down and damages them permanently. Come on btb to the core.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
KING OF VARIETY

Reinforces why I call Just Plain Bob "The King of Variety."

I guess the devious turns of this story reflect the deviousness of JPB'S mind.

And we're the beneficiaries.

Most of the JPB stories I do not care for are because they are unfinished/unresolved. But after COMPLETING this story, the first time the thought occurred to me that it might be unfinished, was when I read the comments. I do not give 5 stars to unfinished stories.

Bob, thanx for another 5 star, well-written, entertaining, attention-holding tale that upholds your title.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Pretty good ending

The 'woman of his dreams"! Pretty sketchy way to get her. I liked how he handled the blackmailer. But in the long run, at some point, he will have to tell his son that he isn't his biological father. What then?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
After a while I thought fuck it

These pricks were going to learn never to do this to another woman.

First one to suffer was the bosses son. He was found in an alley with serious injuries including his genitals removed with some sort of hot torch.

The next was the nephew, 5 weeks later same thing.

Then over the next 7 months the other rapists ended up the same way. Willie was the last and when I approached him he went white and said "It was you wasn't it?".

I answered "Yes and now it is your turn."

My wife knew all about it and supported me with what I had done as she realised that she would never have real peace till they were all punished.

My wife and I eventually had 3 other children and I was a damned good father to all of my children. She eventually was promoted to VP and then to President of the company due to the founders son and nephew being shadows of themselves after I had finished with them.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago

I didn't have much hope for them when she made her proposition, but I like the way it ended. Nice story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Patchwork

Some decent ideas here but you don’t connect them into any plot, just random vignettes stitches together. Not much sex and that not well written; yet trying to be hot by focusing on their respective desires. Sad that you don’t respect yourself enough as a writer to give your story the chance it deserves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
There Are So Many

Holes in this story that it would take more time to write them all down than it probably took to write the story itself. How about just the part of the stand up comedy line about "How could you be so stupid?" My biggest problem is trying to decide which one of these two it applies to the most. The other big problem I have is there are 7 rapists out there that not one fucking thing happens to, like at least some of them won't pull something similar again. At the very least Willy deserved a broiling from the butane torch. I'd make sure he understood that if I were arrested, when I was released it would only have been Chapter 1 with more to follow.

The statement that there are no statute of limitations on rape is not necessarily true. It has a number of exceptions including on the state(s) in which it happened and the conditions under which it happened.

For me this story does not deserve the high score it received but I did enjoy the stand up comedy jokes and the part about blocking the motel room door with all of the boxes and the bed. Signed: BTW

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

At least Tanya was honest!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Money and the little head

Two things that have been the death of many, many men. I'm thinking Tanya is a money grubbing, self loving whore. Everything is about Tanya. If it's not, then that thing is just an accessory to be used, abused and tossed aside when its served its purpose. Frank is an idiot.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9050 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...