All Comments on 'Neighbors'

by jasliz

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesover 9 years ago
Do you plan on continuing this sensual story?

Nice build up, and I liked the dual first-person narration. It allowed the reader to better identify with both characters. If you plan on writing a sequel, maybe Tiffany could expand on her dominant tendency and experiment with some BD/SM? Or what do you think about incorporating a third person into the mix? Maybe Tiffany could have one of her mature female friends drop in and get a glimpse of the sexy neighbor, leading to who knows what? We know almost nothing about Jordan, so what would happen if an old girlfriend were to show up? It could become Tiffany's turn as voyeur while Jordan screws his partner with HIS blinds open. Or maybe, instead of an old girlfriend, it's Jordan's sister, or his mother, come to visit? She might become a voyeur and fantasize about the mature woman next door, finding an excuse to introduce herself? Any of these, or similar scenarios, or any combination of scenarios, would be worth reading.

Lots of possibilities, should you continue with these two. Looking forward to your next story. Five well-earned stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story

Well-written with just the right amount of build-up and eroticism. The ending bout of "amusement" was uncalled for and immature.

LancerInLALancerInLAover 9 years ago
Grumble

That was very mean of her. From my POV, it was down right insulting. She got off with 3 monster orgasms and then makes fun of him for shooting off fast. It was very enjoyable up until the last part.

Val

jaslizjaslizover 9 years agoAuthor
From the Authors

I'm sorry for the dislike of the ending. If you will notice at the very first, we stated that this story was written by request. The main theme and plot points were given to us. The requester wanted it to end this way. Sorry if you didn't like it but they did. And that was exactly what we were going for.

arrowglassarrowglassover 9 years ago
Sure hope to see more!

I think she ought to "educate her" neighbor repeatedly and we should hear ALL about each time!!!

ReiDeBastosReiDeBastosover 9 years ago
"keger"?

A party around a keg of beer is a "kegger" (with two g's).

I don't think that there is such a word as "keger", but if there was, it might be a vaginal-muscle building exercise for Chinese women.

(apologies for the obscure and borderline-racist attempt at humor there)

-Rei

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
perhaps they were using

barley in the keger?

sorry, I couldn't resist handing some humour back based on the wrongly spelled words.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
abuse

I really enjoyed this story. The mature woman determined not to like the young man moving in, then the protracted and sensual tease. Being relatively anonymous, the tease could have gone on. My brother has a home where the Master BDRM window faces the Master window of his sixty-something neighbor lady. They masturbate watching each other frequently, but are just friendly on a nodding basis otherwise. Its like a different person is inside her house than the person working in her Roses. My brother says they've never spoken since introduction when he moved in. He's never let me come over when its going to happen. How he knows when that is, I couldn't even guess. But Tiffany decided to take on the sex education of Jordan - and laughs at him! You know, avid readers come to identify with characters. She was widowed, lonely, and mostly didn't even realize how lonely. He is young, respects her age, authority (it IS her house)and her needs. She disrespects him. You are cruel to your characters. You abuse their vulnerability. Regardless of who asked for what, the ending was Yours to write. You could have just written this and emailed it to the person who requested it as you should have. It appears that I'm not alone in my displeasure. You are a good writer, you can do better. Do it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Good beginning

I liked the two views in this story I do wished the story contained more of them actually having sex. It just seemed the speed or tempo just went too fast near the end. More graphic details would have made it much better.

Overall a good 4 rating to me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Tiffany is a utter cunt!

Any woman who feels so entitled so as to demand that she gets 3 orgasms before he gets the 'privilege' of penetrating her should be told with no hesitation to fuck off. A 48 year old woman can't be picky. She's long past hitting the wall. She should be thankful that a young guy even gives her the time of day. Only a weak-willed, emasculated mangina accepts the kind of rules offered by a post-wall woman like Tiffany.

Richk64Richk64over 7 years ago

Excellent, love your stories!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjasliz@jasliz
3532 Followers
Jason and Liz enjoy writing stories together. Liz helps out with the female perspective, Jason puts it all together. Hope you enjoy reading as much as we did writing.