All Comments on 'MILFS Primed for Black Gangbang'

by pageturner2012

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
the old one

One more pointless story and not quite literate to boot!

In brief, disappointing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
easy fix

next time his skankass wife has her friends over, burn the fucking house down around them. get her and her boytoys extra crispy.

Ravisher71Ravisher71over 9 years ago
A good read

A very good read. Thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The M in Milf means they are mothers..

The author seems to have forgot about the kids. What happened to them? Where are they while all this fucking and sucking is going on?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WACCs

Boring. So Gill fucks around but separates because her hubby has an affair? Or is hubby leaving Gill because she and the milfs s rew around? Implausible story line...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Good story.I have been a party to this when i was younger. My friend rang, we have got 2. One hour ok. When I walked in their were 5 of us, black under 30. My friend Myron said there are 2 old white sluts, to us they were sluts, who want a good black fucking, lets do it. We entered the room, they were sitting on the bed undressed, one blond, maybe 40, the other dark hair, older, nearer 50. We undressed, it began, both were put on their knees, we didn't care, mouth, pussy, to us it was just a fuck. My cock was first to fuck the older woman, delivering a good load of cum into her, I came a second time in the blondes mouth. That did it for me, I went out and got a drink, knowing there would be more white sluts to use.

apedemacapedemacabout 4 years ago
GREAT STORY, PART 2 PLEASE

this was a great story, so sad to see so many idiots commenting rubbish about this story. Its probably because of these comments that the author never wrote part 2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Milf sluts deserve as much cock as they want

I've fucked dozens of married milf sluts over the years. There's no finer feeling than fucking a beautiful sexy married woman frustrated by her husband's sexual prowess and making her come all night long. Once older ladies have been stretched by a really big cock it's amazing how often they become cock crazy nymphos who crave hard gangbang sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Part 2?

A shame part two was never posted. Would have loved to read more of Maxi's growing addiction to black cock adventures, and details of the gang bang when Gill, Mandy & Maxi were used, abused & bred by young studs. Here's hoping pageturner2012 !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Best story i've read on here

What a shame there has never been a follow up! The premise, up to and including the cuckolded husband being delighted when he finds evidence of his sexy wife being blacked, is a good one. Would love to hear all about Maxi, Mandy & Gill being used, abused & fucked in every hole at their BlacksWhoFuckwhiteWives gangbang, the dirty fuckers!

james1801james1801almost 2 years ago

So. No actual gangbang at all then. Very disappointing. 🤔

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm Debbie, i'm 44 and i've been married to my second husband Dave for 7 years. I'd never been unfaithful to him before but last week on a night out with my works colleague Leanne we bumped into Nathan a black guy in his late twenties who was my sons football coach when they were younger. To cut a long story short Nathan and his big dicked black friends fucked the shit out of me and Leanne. They filled every hole in our bodies with spunk and piss and we both took two enormous cocks up our arses at a time until we gaped. Neither of us could walk properly in the morning but Nathan has promised to organise a sequel next week with another six black studs alongside the original four. We both took the morning after pill after the last wild nights fucking but the dirty bastard has told us that he and his mates are gong to breed us. I can't wait!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nathan rang me on Friday and told me there were now 12 young black studs who wanted to gang bang me and Leanne the following night On Saturday morning he met us both and took us to have our nipples pierced and our cunts shaved ready for the gang bang. In the evening he drove us, naked apart from our raincoats, to the clubhouse where he is the football coach and over the next five or six hours we were used and abused by our big dicked fuckers in every way imaginable. They filmed the whole thing so from being a faithful wife just a week ago i'm now a gang bang porn star. When we'd each been fucked for hours on end in every hole and were covered in gallons of spunk and piss the dirty bastards took turns squatting over us and shat on our bellies before massaging us with their turds until were were covered from our necks to our toes then pissing on us again until we glistened with our "fake tans". What a night, I can't wait for next time!

Debs x

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous