All Comments on 'Lost in the Woods'

by Licorne

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
turtledoveturtledoveover 19 years ago
Good story

I felt so very bad for the girl-shows how drinking (or drugs) can inhibit your ablity to control situations. Well writen, good plot, it broke my heart.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
similar

I've now read all your stories.

This one was heart breaking and seemed very real, especially the how something gets out of control.

I've written a story as agedmac whose early part, about how the girl decided to give up her virginity to her boyfriend didn't work out well, it's called, "Is that all there is?" Hope you'll read and comment

Mac

Elenia26Elenia26over 16 years ago
Just a note

I will admit I didn't finish the story. I got to this line:

"(and not counting diapering which no one remembers anyway)"

And it took me right out of the story. I mean, totally derailed. Who wants to think about diapering in the middle of sex? I have no idea how it ended, and it's a pity, because it was shaping up to be good, but I can't get beyond the diaper thing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Hi-yah!

Aw, the poor thing. But LMFAO Betty is a dumb broad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I really enjoyed the dark twist to this story... I felt for the main character.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
OK

Virginity is for those who arent ready to walk on their own. Once you step into adults paths of drinking ,drugs, or sex then you reap what you sow. Any female that allows themself to be around a situation such as this willfully deserves to have a cock pushed way deep into their pussy.Even if its a virgin. In this story several things wrong. Alcohol involved, the girls new better. She couldnt even tell the guy or her friend she was a virgin? Yeah, bust that hole wide the fuck open. Slam it deep and hard. Split that cherry like a melon. I dont feel bad for her at all. She lucky he didnt rip that virgin asshole open and show her what a fucking it can take too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very Dark, But Enjoyable

Oh, your poor character! But really nicely written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous