All Comments on 'Claire Gives You a Massage'

by claire2014

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
brocksandersbrocksandersover 9 years ago
So hard

Another fantastic audio. You got my cock so hard and me cum so much. Please keep posting whenever you can! 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Claire Rocks

Another fantastic story from one of the hotest voices on Lit.

Please keep posting more awesome stories for your fans

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Oh FUCK

What a sensational recording. FUCK. I am drained. I just want to say: Thank you Claire.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sexy beyond compare

That was the best story ever. I'm going to listen to that again and again. Your voice is so arousing that I bet I could cum without stroking.

Thanks Claire.

wolf_master_85wolf_master_85over 9 years ago
Yaay!

Glad you're still publishing stuff! Keep it up!!

chicagodeepdishchicagodeepdishover 9 years ago
Better quality

Love the few of yours I've heard but wish the quality of the recording was better. Difficult to hear you at times with the background noise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
That was amazing

that was the hottest one yet, claire. you really know how to get a guy going. would love to see the panties, you should change your avitar sometime.

texas daddy

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Another Erotic Claire masterpiece

Well Claire it took Lit forever to post this one but it was worth the wait ;)

MMMMMMMmmmmm can I give you a message right now?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Massage

I ment Massage, you got me all worked up Claire and I can't spell when you get all naughtyl!

Sweet Claire all covered in oil ,slippery and nude ready for a good rub down.

OOOOOO my such a picture that would be!

phil1153phil1153over 9 years ago
Massage for Daddy?

Claire sweetie you are so sexy, you would have queues of men waiting for your massages. It's another great story baby, another fantasy in your special sexy votive to get off on. Love you babe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
cumming for you!

oh, god Princess...i feel like i'm melting to your audio...i've cum again and again to your yummy voice and i can't get enough! something in you touches something deep inside of daddy and your sweet intoxicating voice coaxes me and urges me and i'm impelled to cum for you and cum again...and again until i'm just a mess of trembling nerve endings...thank you, claire, you're an amazing and incredible woman...thank you for everything!! xxx lots of love, always!!

DaddyplayDaddyplayover 9 years ago
A very nice massage from Claire.

Thank you so much for posting another one of your audios for us to enjoy. I never get tired of the "Claire audios." I can't wait to hear what this hot, naughty little girl has in store for her daddy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
audio ...

Low low quality recording.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Couldn't even hear you

May I suggest purchasing a proper mic so we can actually hear your lovely voice? You sound muffled and digitalized.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
hearing aid

ANONYMOUS NEEDS ONE...lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Mmmm. Total sex kitten.

Wow. You have drained my balls dry of cum Claire :). Your stories are amazing, you get me so hard, it almost hurts lol. Can't wait to hear more. James. Cxx

illykayillykayover 9 years ago

Hi Claire, you got me so relaxed imagining you in a silk robe with your pretty underwear underneath giving my back a massage. As your beautful hands massage my back slowly finding the tense spots and helping me to unwind after a long days work... it's the nicest massage ever.. I tell you how good it feels and let out a big sigh. You tell me you are glad I like it... and I start to feel your breasts pressing against my back.. first through your silk robe and then I can feel your skin as they brush and press against me. You make me more and more relaxed.. your smell and your touch makes me feel so so good.. my cock is so hard pressing against the massage table, but I just want to lie down and enjoy what you are doing to me...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Gets hotter

Always great Claire and I'll be nipping along to your massage parlour, rims "R" us for an in depth massage :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Amazing!

Claire, you are simply the best! Wonderful idea and superbly done! I love your voice, accent and the tempo of your speech! You start slow and pause often, but as the story becomes more intense, your voice reflects the urgency and passion that is so natural to what us happening! Simply amazing! The best ever!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A naughty massage!

That's what I would want from such a sexy little babe like you Claire!

Just the idea of you naked and covered in oil makes me so horny!

MMMMM love that accent too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
lovely

Love it! listening to this one over and over with my husband

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
If You Want To..

Claire, the whole of your massage story is amazing! But..the best part to me is the "if you want to" part! Take off your bra and panties? I can touch you! You will suck me? I can fuck your pussy and ass - all if I want to! Ohh my God, I so want to! Amazing and the best!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please come back Claire

We miss you Claire -- and this story is so fucking GOOD!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Beautiful

What a beautiful recording. I wonder if Claire will come back one day?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The BEST story

I found this story by accident but it is fucking AMAZING

Why isn't it in the favourites list?

Give this girl an award, the story is brilliant. I came at the end I admit it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous