All Comments on 'Paying off the Gambling Debt'

by Tigerhawk

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
droogedroogeover 15 years ago
Well written

Each to their own I guess and hubby seemed to get a real thrill out of watching his wife give her virgin ass & enjoyed the cream pies he was left with. With his wife now giving out her phone number to other men one wonders if there will be any role left other then provider and cum cleaner in this marriage. Your descriptions of the sex acts were quite stimulating & I thank you for the time and effort in writting your story.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 12 years ago
Details

First, I agree with most of Drooge's points. However, who is Nicole? Is it Jessie's evil (naughty) twin? You also have Garrett doing two things on opposite sides of Jessie/Nicole, while Brad is in limbo. The anal part is nice, per se, but gratuitous and unlikely in context...the phone number is also! Her suggesting a future hook-up at the same club would be more probable at this stage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Shit

And he was the one to win the bet but she got the prize, she needs to go live with them because her husband is useless cuck

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A Bud and I were playing pool

Somehow we ended up betting our wife's panties on a game, I had him down $60 at the time. We told them, they laughed and agreed , (drunk that night) , of course they would never do that I thought. But, we were in a strip club at the time, one of those thong and pasties places, no full nude allowed.

I lost, scratched on the 8 ball, not deliberate either. Dang, I wanted HIS old lady up there, not mine.

My wife then floored me, up on the stage she went, danced 3 songs, then down came her panties, real slow while giving everyone a peek, and she handed them to my bud to lots of hoots and hollers.

NBD I know but man was that hot.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Still

Still another cuck and whore story. Fuck'em all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous