All Comments on 'Our Kids'

by Orcaman47

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I can only wish!!!!

I can only wish i had kids and a wife like that!!!!!!

Great story and ready to read the next one......

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Pure ecstacy.

Sharing incest with your wife,must be every hubby's dream,what a wonderful start to the story,seeing their son's spunk,seeping from their daughter's cunt like that,as they slept nude together.

Pure,pure magic,Iv'e cum aswell,thx,god bless.

rikenginerikengineover 17 years ago
nice

i hope the story stay;s

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
sicko

i certainly hope you don't have children. as a victim of incest myself i find it disgusting that people like you get enjoyment out of it. the repurcussions of something like this last a lifetime and greatly effect any kind of relationship one may have later on in life. To say people such as myself is an understatement. How someone can look at a child as a sexual being is beyond me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Kid's Today

So far I like it. Good smooth reading.Got to read more...W.S.

Curious_MarkCurious_Markover 12 years ago
Beautiful

But very short.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
a great story about a liberated family!

The reader who wrote "sicko" did not understand the story. Both of kids, Tinley and Trevor, are 18 or over. I thought the story was terrific. It was sweet how Tinley and Trevor fell asleep with the boy's cock still buried in his sister's sweet little slit and his brotherly sperm seeping out of her adorable little coochie. I think though that Trevor's real aim is to stick his hard young cock up between his mother's legs and blow his hot young balls up the same cunt he came out of. I suspect that his mom would like that a helluva lot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good for a while

The first couple of chapters of this story are pretty hot, but as it goes on the author is more concerned about boating than sex. It really declines by about Chapter 4.

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
great tease

hope we get a little more action and a longer story in chapter 2!!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Fantastic story hope everything works out for them

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous