All Comments on 'Voice Activated Ch. 01'

by DapperestDan

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great

Waiting for a sequel.

dutch513nelsdutch513nelsover 9 years ago
Very good

Love a good mind control story and this is one .Hope you are going to do more with it ;Keep writing and I'll keep reading .Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice

5 stars and favorited author. I love your stories very much. Keep up the good work please:D

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome Twist to the usual!

Can't wait for more!

Lonely_readerLonely_readerover 9 years ago
Interesting

But too much happened in just 3 pages. I'd rather seen it a little more spread around

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
love it

i love when people get "powers" that alow the story to reach it's peak, keep up the good work. i cant wait for a sequel!!!!!!!!!!!

OnyxShadowOnyxShadowover 9 years ago
Awesome!

I really like this so far. I can't wait to find out what comes next.

DapperestDanDapperestDanover 9 years agoAuthor

I'm glad you all enjoyed the story. Don't worry, I've got all sorts of things planned for Mike.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please more

So far i liked this story and enjoyed it and i hope to see lots more of it

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Potential for more.

I really liked this story. I hope that there are more installations of it cumming soon. 😀

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More Please

Great setup, eagerly awaiting the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
How'd she do that?

Probably would not have occurred to me, if you had not mentioned removing the tubes that had kept him alive during his coma, but didn't the catheter get in the way when the nurse was sucking and fucking him?

DapperestDanDapperestDanover 9 years agoAuthor

I did not think of that, but you're right. Obviously it's a good thing that I'm not a doctor.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
was he in a coma or just unconscious for a while?

For how long? How could the hospital staff not see the physical changes made to his body? Why were his family members so indifferent? Was he still covered by insurance? Where does he live if he is not going to have further contact with his family? How does he even pay for a cup of coffee, let alone eat a meal? And, who are these people and what do they do for society besides control and mentally manipulate them for sexual purposes?

it seems like a pretty shallow reason for immortals to exist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
@rightbank

Come of it @rightbank, it's a storyv and doesn't need to be accurate in every way. If he had this post then bills, rent, food will no longer be an issue

As to it bring a shallower reason for immortals to exist: did you not realise that you are looking at a sex story site? Of course they'll be sex. You may be on the wrong site if this annoys you

To the author: Highly enjoyable story. Well written, enjoyed the development, I hope you do a follow up

DapperestDanDapperestDanover 9 years agoAuthor
@rightbank

I see where your criticisms are coming from, but let's be honest, you're coming to this site to read stories about people fucking. The specific plot points involves in getting to the sex might not always be realistic. See the comment above about Mike probably having a catheter in. I'm not going to spend my time making sure that every little detail makes perfect sense, cause that would get in the way of what people are really reading these stories for. Also, I think that stories that have to lay out every single little detail don't really trust the reader. You're all smart enough to fill in the blanks. How Mike and Clara can afford to eat shouldn't be something I have to spell out for you.

As for your problem with them wasting their immortality on sex, stick around. Chapter 3 is going to have some more background about the general society of these people. And also sex, lots of sex.

obabyobabyover 9 years ago
Not here just for the fucking

Well, I'm sort of here for the fucking. I think some readers come to a site like Literotica for more than just the sex. Generally, I am here for + sex. I want stories about people that have sex that is either more graphic or more diverse than you would find in some of the explicit romance novels. So my needs as a reader are met because there are writers who do that. There is something here for everyone- there are stories on here that offend me, others that aren't that realistic, others that are just wham-bam-thank you ma'am with no character building or plot line to speak of. I tend to jump from story to story through the similar stories recommended link or by the tags link. Mind control isn't usually my thing, but I checked it out any way because it scored high in a list I was scanning.

Critiques are good and should help the writer become better, but I don't think writers should shape their stories to the demands of the audience. If DapperestDan wants to focus more on the sex, rather than on the accuracy/reality of the circumstances surrounding his characters, that's his prerogative. I only really get upset when a writer's technical skills are so sloppy that it derails me from getting lost in the story- bad spelling, major grammatical errors, or use of quotations that are so bad you have to stop and figure out who is speaking.

I think the inherent ability awakening, having a mentor to guide a newbie through the process, and the mind navigation process are pretty interesting, and the idea of not becoming addicted to the power are going to make an intriguing tale.

t6billt6billabout 9 years ago
Good Writing

Well done! A lot of background done well before the raunchy action gets going.

Catlover69Catlover69about 3 years ago

A very well thought out story with lots of detail.

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Interesting story...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous