All Comments on 'Caught Masturbating in the Car'

by BlueDaisy

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AllenjayAllenjayabout 20 years ago
hot and hatter

Great story and very erotic. Loved the masturbation parsts, very erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Caught Masterbating in the Car

Thought it was great very erotic

BlueDaisyBlueDaisyover 19 years agoAuthor
Your feedback

Thank you for the kind words. I appreciate the feedback from both of you.

MatureMarianMatureMarianalmost 19 years ago
Just loved this story

Thank you for such a well written story.Its by far the best I've read on finger-fucking in a very long while.

ZephreckZephreckover 18 years ago
Beautiful story..

Very sensual and very hot. Enjoyed reading it and will read others of yours now after doing so. Certainly provides "inspiration".

HughJardHughJardover 17 years ago
Very well written...

and very hot.

HughJardHughJardover 17 years ago
Very well written...

and very hot.

HughJardHughJardover 17 years ago
Very well written...

and very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
~exhausted~

your story was so thrilling i jacked myself the whole way through and climaxed and came at the very end i wasnt entirely into the whole "you told me to...etc" but igot used to it i couldnt resist to fuck mywelf to your story

rod43rod43about 9 years ago
Awesome sex

Love it to have a sequel! So well written!

usgator30usgator30about 7 years ago
Your Masturbation

Fuck girl, I really loved this story and it made my cock so fucking hard it was actually hurting me. Kinda like it hurt you getting your nipples pinched. I finally had to jerk off and I had a fantastic cum fucking you in my thoughts and desires. I especially liked the way you responded to all my advances, my eating your cunt and my fucking you doggie. Thats when I came, when I was fucking you doggie across the hood of your car. I aso got so fucking turned on when you were sucking my cock. Notice that I am saying Me and I because I was putting myself in the place of him...fucking you, eating you and cumming deep in your cunt. Answer me, maybe we could get something going between us.OK? usgator30@yahoo.com Thanks for a great cum Baby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Damn

You took a fantasy I've had many times and wrote it out so freaking well! Really good job describing what that fantasy feels like, what its like to be her in that position.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I love the story. I get off driving naked and jacking off in traffic. Tinted windows so nobody can see but it’s a thrill to bust my load at a red light, parking lot, or wherever. Jacking off beside a female cop really makes me cum bucket loads.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous