All Comments on 'Perfect Pussy, Perfect Cock'

by leBonhomme

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
"modestly concealing the head"

Wow

as Jane Austen or Jane Eyre would say.

I like mushrooms (& I don't mean as drugs!).

I don't think women or parents should dick tate--sorry!--how males' sexual parts should look.

But if the guy gets old enough and feels cheated that he had foreskin and it wasn't cool now to him--

Well, he can always change it--or put one back if he wanted one. If you can turn boys into girls and vice versa--

surely a good plastic surgeon can give you (& friend/s) the dick suckable head you and loved ones want.

leBonhommeleBonhommeover 9 years agoAuthor
Foreskins

"Well, he can always change it--or put one back if he wanted one. If you can turn boys into girls and vice versa--"

Jean Chardin in his book "A Journey to Persia" (17th century) tells of an Armenian Christian who converted to Islam and had to suffer circumcision, painful recovery for two or three weeks.

James Michener in his book "The Source" about the history of the Jews and Israel tells of a Jew who wants to convert to Christianity (2nd-4th century AD?) and finds a "doctor" who says he can recreate his foreskin. As I remember, he demonstrates how he would do it on wooden or stone phallus. Can't remember if the man let him remove the evidence of his being a circumcised Jew. Fiction, but "Michener was known for the meticulous research behind his work."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_A._Michener

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My mom has a nice bush

My mom's bush is trimmed so that she can wear a bikini without showing any pubic hair, but she doesn't trim much. I love to see her brown bush, it really turns me on. Not as much as her tits, ass, or face, so it would be fourth. She's about the same age, and has the same body as Jennifer Aniston, so pretty hot. I love her tits, not huge, but the perfect size for me with very little sag. My mom still has a great ass also. Her pussy is still surprisingly tight, and it takes my cock perfectly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous