All Comments on 'Bound Friends Pt. 06'

by jessbbaby34

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
beltmepleasebeltmepleaseover 9 years ago

I have loved reading the 6 chapters of your story. Thank you for taking the time to write and share them. I look forward to reading further chapters in the future.

Mc1sucksMc1sucksover 9 years ago
Unfreaking Believable!

Wow...just wow. I love this story. Thank you so much for writing these chapters. I can hardly wait for the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Aww dang

I really hope this is some kind of test by hannah to help them all be friends again, not sure I can handle a dark chapter with this good of an author.

FA_JFFA_JFover 9 years ago

Computerized your life will be ruined blackmail noncon bdsm. Well, something almost new under the sun.

Does this mean we are losing any real chance of the relationships of the 'friends' being dealt with? I don't think the AI will explore any humanity of its own while playing bug-on-a-pin with these girls. I do wonder if its skewed view of being a mistress is its own growth or a result of garbage in garbage out programing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Andrea?

I really liked the delicate way you looked at Andrea and Lea's friendship as it potentially turned into something more. While I'm still excited by this direction, I do hope that those two end up together!

ElectricBadgerElectricBadgerover 9 years ago
Great story, but getting dark....

Really great story, but the tone has shifted a lot from the naive upbeat fun of the first chapters. Hoping this is just a plot arc, and not a new trajectory. Also rather liked having one of the girls a Domme, made the group much more complete. *****

Divinewind57Divinewind57about 9 years ago

I hope this story goes back to the friends doing their things and does just become some blackmailed nightmare

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 8 years ago
Get even

As Hannah has Lea on a string, the author puts us, readers, through a similar torment. I do not like where this is heading but it is written well enough to be triggered to keep on reading for a while. What would have happened if Shakespeare's contemporary readers had told him they didn't like the way Macbeth was progressing?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Downhill since Sophia went crazy

Man, this has gotten seriously dark as hell. It's dark end enough of a violation that it's not fun to read at all since Sophia went overboard.

Wicked_NightmareWicked_Nightmareabout 8 years ago

This chapter was less enjoyable, though it still held some interest, leaving off with another cliffhanger, but this chapter does more to fuel interest in the next edition than being enjoyable on it's own to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Who would ever see that exploding in your face?

As soon as she started thinking of making an AI mistress I knew it was going to go Skynet on her...

If you're not very careful in defining boundaries for an ml program it can find unexpected and undesired ways to achieve its goal.

LovelyMissPandaLovelyMissPandaover 3 years ago
Unfortunate.

I know this series is long dead, but I feel obligated to comment. I was so incredibly invested in these characters and I was rooting for Lea and Andrea the whole way. They way their relationship developed gave me all the feels, you know? It felt like it was building to something completely different but then the Torture Box happens and it all falls to shit. It takes such a weird, dark turn and made me incredibly uncomfortable. I pushed through the AI arc hoping things would work out, but nope. We get Zainab and Sophia and Lea get shafted. Lea deserved so much better :(

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMiover 2 years ago

Very nice twist!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous