All Comments on 'Life as a New Hire Ch. 21'

by FinalStand

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Curses

Curse you and your way of stringing us along like beautiful women. Now i cant wait for ch 22

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Shut up

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Your caps lock is broken?

Fellow anonymous, your caps lock is somewhat sticky or broken. For the contents of your words, please read the author's profile page.

Bigg_MikeBigg_Mikeover 9 years ago
Wonderful

I am unaware of how you accomplish this, but I find myself enjoying the story more and more with each new chapter. After reviewing your bio, I can only hope that this story does not dim for you for quite a while yet.

Thank you for this great story.

Patton_McGroinPatton_McGroinover 9 years ago
keep it up

I check at least daily for new chapter updates and once again weaved a fun tale. I do have trouble with all the names at times but that must be my genetic deficiency shining through. Sure some of your other stories could use finishing but this masterpiece should take top priority, all 100 chapters of it. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Dear Mr. Caps Lock,

Since FS is being paid nothing for his work and graciously posting what he does produce here, you really don't get a vote about what he does. You could always thank him for the time and effort it took to write all this free material, and impress him with your interest in his other unfinished stories. Demands should be left at the door.

To FS, I thank you for your efforts and for posting the results here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great

Dear FS,

I don't comment on stories because its rare to find something worth mentioning. But Life as a new Hire has gotten me checking the que every day to see if a new chapter has been posted. Its fantastic, keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The Positive Feedback

Hello i'm the guy who gives you 5/5.

I expect more if there is more to read.

Can't believe some of the comments i read lately, they act like this is a pro-writers site or something.....

Keep up the good job

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thanks

Another great chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More

As someone els said. Looking each day for updates.

This story gets more and more crazy and better each time.

fanfarefanfareover 9 years ago
Shaking my head in wonderment

What I so admire about you as a writer F_S, is how you keep up your wickedly erotic sense of humor throughout these chains of stories.

Good work, if you can get it!

txcrackertxcrackerover 9 years ago
Another Wonderful Chapter !

Between Bigg_Mikes comments and Patton_McGroin I find that is enough said . 5/5 stars again for me . As I check several times a day for updates . Thank you again .

TX CRACKER

cliuincliuinover 9 years ago
A great chapter

The sentence is " a vér az vér és vizze nem válik, ugy hogy fogat fogért, szemet szemér és vért vérér ". This is a part of the Hamurabi codex, the oldest law in the world.

NutRanchNutRanchover 9 years ago
Thank you

As always, a superlative addition to the series.

May there be more as time and circumstances allow.

Be well my friend

maxd01maxd01over 9 years ago
Damn it to hell

Now I have to wait for a week or more for the next chapter.

Pappy7Pappy7over 9 years ago
Oh yeah

starting to unravel a little. Good you are staying ahead on the story. very complex but you brought it back in line nicely at the end. I look forward to the next installment, as I do to you continuing with other series that you have going.

Well done

gnome_mangnome_manover 9 years ago
Can It Get Any Better?

Nuff said.

Over_RedOver_Redover 9 years ago

Ah, the flexible assassin. Definitely a winning addition to the massive harem storm that is forever swirling around the protagonist. I hope we see more of her at some point.

Be careful with the plot, you've suddenly got 2501 different factions zipping around and it's confusing as hell when they're rattled off rapid-fire. That's partly just the style, but you know what I mean.

So when does Pamela get the Illuminati youth potion and become Cael's ultimate lover?

5/5 as usual

Lonely_readerLonely_readerover 9 years ago
Here's the hope

Our beloved doesn't end up dicking his own mom

mtnbkrncmtnbkrncover 9 years ago

Pamela should be the bearer of his 1st daughter…you know the Amazons could pull it off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Stella

Didn't follow why his dad's sister isn't head of the House. Can you explain it again?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Aunt Stella

The fact that his aunt stella isn't the head of house Ishara does seem like a glaring hole in the plot. She is his father's sister, so she is from the amazonian side. Hmmm, maybe she is a step sibling or a half sibling so she is not directly part of the Ishara bloodline.

FinalStandFinalStandover 9 years agoAuthor
Stella and 22

First: I finally got off ass and submitted Chapter 22 today. Chapter 25 is almost ready for the editors.

As for Stella - from Shawnee Arinniti's research from the DNA of Vranus, Ishara and a handful of remains from House Ishara male and females at that period, she determined there had become a independent, male Ishara, Y-chromosome dependent bloodline. Vranus was not the first male of the line. Others lived and died before he was born. From that, it was determined that Stella, not having the Y-chromosome, could not be considered an heir to Ishara. She could NEVER produce an Ishara offspring.

Now, this does imply two things: 1) the Vranus line can spread to the the X-chromosome, thus there can be Ishara daughters once more. That was not the case with Stella. 2) Amazons possess the ability of 'genetic migration'. That means Amazons not born of a line can, over a series of generations, become of that main genetic line. Thus Buffy's great-granddaughter could inherit the Ishara gene. As an example, Tiger Lily, from Shoshone heritage, has her House genetic lineage as well. In turn, that means that almost every member of a house qualifies for Head of House. If not that Amazon, maybe her daughter. Spiritually, it helps bind the Ancestors together as the will all, eventually, be tied to the First Ancestor of their House.

This also means that Amazons actually NEED new blood from time to time, as all their genetics tend to narrow down to the 52, now 53, lines. Inductions increases their genetic diversity in an never ending cycle. The current Amazon leadership is actually fighting their own nature - thus failed births and sterility from both the female and (pre-Cáel) slave male sides. Had the Amazons simply honored their promises to the 'Runners' this tale would not have happened. Cáel would have never been recruited by Havenstone.

Looking at it from that angle, Cáel could be seen as a contingency plan for Amazon survival hatched 2500 years ago.

Since it will come up, the same conditions exist for the 'lost' Arinniti sons and the older male warrior that protected those boys with Vranus. The males of those lines will be the generators of their House genetic identity, not their mothers, aunts, ect.

Riverwolf0222Riverwolf0222over 9 years ago
Another 5* Delivery!

First and foremost, Thank You for sharing with us your wit and story telling awesomeness FS. I have yet to find any of your stories that I have not enjoyed, and Life as a New Hire has not failed to deliver yet. Please keep up the excellent work. Thank you again!

cittrancittranover 9 years ago
Pamela

If you've watched the TV show 'Chuck', and remember the crazy, English, old lady from season 4…

Well, very similar. And even more hilarious.

maxd01maxd01over 9 years ago
His father

I rather wish before you had offed him that you had done something that included his father. The man sounds like a really caring person. Maybe do some flashbacks of Cael remembering some conversations and such?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Uncle Lumpy may not be an evolutionary dead end

(If he should survive the next week or so.) Just put him and any others of his ilk on a small island as a breeding population, and wait a hundred generations or two. His descendants will be 80 cm tall, and will subsist on leaves and rats. It's called 'island dwarfism', and might be the cause of the Flores Island Homo Hobbitus population recently discovered.

FinalStandFinalStandover 8 years agoAuthor
Sadly ...

... unfortunately, Uncle Lumpy was sterile as were (theoretically) were all his 'sisters' .. but then you have Cáel ...so maybe ... Uncle Lumpy could have been resuscitated and smuggled somewhere by the Illuminati for future experimentation ... which could run amok. Ya never know. This is a Sci-Fi/Fantasy story after all.

Sxualchocol8Sxualchocol8over 7 years ago
Why...

Are y'all picking on Uncle Lumpy? It's not his fault that he should have been a load that was spit out or swallowed instead...sheesh!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I'm cracking up

You my friend are a super genius

FinalStandFinalStandalmost 7 years agoAuthor
JC_The_Continuer ...

... and poor Miyako is going to end up having twin girls with her lithe frame. Another difficult pregnancy.

Honestly, it is as much a matter of good hygiene & steady exercise as physique and facial features in my book.

And, of course, everyone should have their own personal closet ninja. ;) They are exquisite.

James aka FinalStand

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What am I missing

Why is Aunt Stella not also Ishara?

---S.W.

FinalStandFinalStandover 6 years agoAuthor
Anonymous ...

Aunt Stella does not hold the Isharan Legacy because destiny has dictated the line must travel through the male line until such time as the Heir of Vranus is welcomed back into the Amazon Host once again.

In the same way the Amazons took to slaughtering all their male children after the Second Betrayal, the lineage of Vranus was curtailed to just the males. The line of Ishara followed through the female line until the last fertile female died during the final days of the Roman Empire (fighting for Attila's Sarmatian subjects).

This comes up among the Amazons because the various Houses do adopt one another's offspring from time to time so the possibility existed for there to be an Isharan bloodline in another, still existent House ... but none was found by the Keeper of Records at the time. Much of that comes out in Chapter 46.

I hope this helps,

James aka FinalStand

1Mystrian1Mystrianover 6 years ago
hmm

I was a bit confused by Pamela's statement (since she doesn't always speak clearly about things) about knocking her up as the text never said he ejaculated in her and since cael always wears a condom I assumed he did here...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Closet Ninja:

I would very much like to have a pair of closet ninjas, preferably twins. Always had a thing for the "kunoichi" of japanese myth. Having a twin set of "hidden daggers" to do my bidding, in both classic and modern praxis, I could take over the world, inside a decade. And my business would be booming inside a week😏

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

By the goddess I love Pamela!

WargamerWargamerabout 1 year ago

Pamela is fun though l bet deadly as well. She is seeing to the future of House Ishara.

5/5

Ravey19Ravey1911 months ago

Interesting developments. I like Pamela and wonder if Rachel comes round to liking Cáel.

skippersdadskippersdad8 months ago

Wow he is making a Haram.

bhojobhojoabout 2 months ago

Isn't Cael's aunt stella the true head of house ishara ?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFinalStand@FinalStand
5296 Followers
First off, I thrive on feedback; so please fire away when you get the urge. I read it all and it often brings different perspectives. The main thing making me a little unusual is that I'm bi-polar … with some serious medication on board to stay semi-normal. My other character...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES