All Comments on 'Telemarketing Turnabout Pt. 02'

by ilikeithot6308

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
mentalmanmentalmanover 9 years ago
Wowwwww

Holy moly.... Please post part 3 soon! This is awesome

Paxo1944Paxo1944over 9 years ago
ABSO-FUCKING-LUTELY BRILLIANT.

Great story, you must post the next few chapters. If they continue like this I'll be all out of cream!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great

Like the others I need another chapter like this. Please post it quickly. I have cum everywhere!!

Thanks.

Mike

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thank you.....

.....for honoring my earlier request. It really was a lot like that. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Story!

Keep going. I love this story. Hot!!

dirtyomandirtyomanover 9 years ago
OMG!!!!!!

Reading ch#1, I hoped & prayed you would continue with #2. Now I'm hoping you will have pitty on us, & write #3. This is such a HOT story, we all want more!! Such a great potential story line! Please post # 3 ASAP!!

Oh Yes!! THANK YOU for #1 & #2 !!

LarsMacombLarsMacombover 9 years ago

I rarely comment here. In any case, this story--but especially its execution--is extraordinary. You have a gift. This storyline has a unique power and it will be a favorite here (and any place else you decide to post it) for years and years. My only suggestion is to give us some more information about the narrator--other than the fact that he enjoys playing football with his friends and has enough character to connect with Becca. Please give him a job of some sort--and some sort of ethos. If he were something other than a shallow "alpha-male" charmer that would go a long way toward bonding this story to the psyches of your male readers.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 9 years ago

Absolutely love this series. Can't wait to read chapter 3!! Truly 5+++*s!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You should take the time to learn something about women's measurements

The ones in this story are ridiculous.

ilikeithot6308ilikeithot6308over 9 years agoAuthor
Author here

Actually, I do know a lot about women's measurements, and I research them before I use them. Becca is a 34F as is Sana Fey (40-25-35),Sirale (41-30-38),Sally D'Angelo (41-28-36) and Ines Cudna (42-26-36).

The previous poster should learn what the 34 in34F means.

I will admit that such measurements would be, and are, rare and remarkable, but not ridiculous. Isn't that the point of fantasy?

jott50jott50over 9 years ago
OH MY GAWD!!!!!!

judging by beccas sex drive, i can only imagine the sex drive of lizzie. together, they will probably will kill him...

this is sooooooo hot!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
holy sheet!

you are making this one very,very,very hot and interesting story. i can hardly wait to read the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sizes?

There are several size systems in the world. The US is probably the largest, with the European the next large. The US and EU are quite similar.

US: A B C D DD DDD DDDD G GG GGG J

EU: A B C D DD DDD G GG GGG J

XX: A B C D DD DDD(E) (F) G GG GGG J

The measurements of the XX bras do not scale exactly to either of the other two. Have fun with them all. Note: EU has no equivalent to the DDDD, so G-J differ a bit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
AND?

Measurements are made in pairs. The first is made just under the breast; the second is made over the nipples. Unfortunately, neither of these yields a truly accurate cup size, nor of an exact cup shape. Go figure !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Inquiring minds want to know

how did she get a 34F bra around a 42 inch chest? She used an 8 inch extension?

I gave you a five on this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Bra sizes.

I agree there's a mistake here, but not quite the one the previous commenter mentioned. Here's the way I understand it, (and since it jives with the internet info and several women I know, I think it's right.)

First, measurements.... Think of a girl who measures 36-24-36, the stereotypical hourglass figure. The top number (bustline) is not her bra size, it's the actual measurement in inches. The way new bras are measured, each letter change is approximately one inch bigger around the breasts (nipples) than around the ribcage, which is the band size. So, to measure 36 around her breasts, she could be a 34B (34 +2=36), or a 32D (32+4=36), or even a 30F (30+6=36). This is just a starting point, as all bras fit slightly different, and boobs are squishy, so there's some leeway.

With that in mind, if she measures 42, and she's an F-cup, 42-6=36, so she should be a 36F, not a 34F. I suppose she could shoehorn those big puppies into the smaller size, but it might not be the most comfortable fit.

Nice tits, though.

AmazonBeauty1966AmazonBeauty1966over 5 years ago
OH MY!!

A familia menag e'tois?!? Spectacular!!!! Excellent writing, the characters come to life nicely and the hot spots are simply sizzling!!! Thank you ;)

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

I was beginning to wonder if the daughter was going to get involved!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous