All Comments on 'Sooner or Later'

by Phoenix Arrow

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
That was

fucking stupid. And degrading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
a rose among thorns

This is a great story and well thought out, power exchange is very hot as a topic and it was great to read it set out as verbal degradtation rather then just whips and pain.

Thanks for taking the time to write this story and I look forward to reading more along this line.

HypnoslavepaulaHypnoslavepaulaabout 11 years ago

im a buisnesswoman myself on high position and im thriled....it was magnificent story

gotranegotraneabout 10 years ago
Short & Sweet?!

The least the" girl" could do is "help" her with her" situation"! Maybe a little flash to get her over the top! Either way, please give us a sequel, and maybe a series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Encore!

Please make a second part

wmbgwmbgalmost 3 years ago

Great Story. This happened to my wife. So it does happen. She hired a cocky young thing named Debbie. She started telling me how bossy she was & it was driving her crazy. One day, when she was complaining about her, I told her she had the hots for her. My wife got silent then and told me she did not know but something about Debbie made her feel weak. During sex that night I whispered to her she was to figure out a way to submit to her. My wife came very hard over this. Within 3 months my wife and Debbie would go out on dates. My wife told me she had started eating Debbie's pussy & waiting on her at work. She sent Debbie naked pictures of herself. After several months of using my wife, she reported my wife to HR for sexual harassment. My wife lost her job.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous