All Comments on 'Full Bowels'

by notnice66

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Great: close to reality.

Hey, that was some story. Anal stories are mostly made to sound boring, like fucking a pussy, which secretes only juices, the Author here describes the real "hidden" truth, that shit smearing on cocks is mostly the case, made it sound very real, Congratulations! But pissing in the ass? i gotta try that one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Love to pack you!!!

You must have the sexiest ass on earth!!! And I would love to pack your shit!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
recommendation

you made the story sound so real you should try double entry into your bum at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
ur hae

your story sucked

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
mmmm

This was a good story, given me ideas for me and my boyfriend

Bridget69Bridget69over 18 years ago
Interesting.

Great story about both release and relief.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
absolutely real and great!

I read this and loved it...very factual and made me horny as hell- then I read your nasty boat story...WOW! Even better!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
A(we)SSOME

Hard to improve on the sheer salacious nastiness of this one!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Very hot

This is a very hot story. Thinking of how to introduce this sort of play to my wife :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Strong Stuff!

Such a sexy and refreshingly-daring tale, it pushed many a button. it's a natural topic/area but i'd never read about it in such a free-thinking way before...so realistic too - there's nothing as naughty or racy as 'forcing' a girlfriend to let you bum-fuck her especially when she 'really needs a crap'!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Wkd

Northants

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
lovely Ass

im a bifem,with a bi hubby,u can imagine where his fingers,tongue and cock seem to live.we read this story together,then had wonderful spate of really hard ass fucking,i cud hardly walk afterwards !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
What a bunch of crap!!!!!

This story was full of it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Poorly written

I gave it the poorest rating, not because of the subject matter, but because I felt it was so poorly written. Toilet games are not my thing but if it's yours I can understand it. The writing sounded odd? Surely you can do better. this is the first story I've rated this low.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Amazing...

Your writing style is very matter of fact and raw. If I wanted something flowery I would go read a romance novel. If I want something down and dirty, I will come to you. *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wet pussy

Dam this story is hot ! Made me so wet and horny I had to fuck my ass with a 7 inch dildo !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Please, please write more ass fucking stories. You are an exceptional writer and one of the best on this site. The nastier the better. More ass fucking and more shit play please!

Write more nasty anal fucking with shit and piss. You are awesome!

doctorkittydoctorkittyover 12 years ago
Need more girls and stories like this in the world

love it so much, more please xxxx

buttcheeks777buttcheeks777about 12 years ago
Ohhhhh yes!

Ohhh.. I'm SO hard reading this! It's got everything, spanking, pissing in someone's ass, anal.. mmmmmmmm.. Nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
It sounds so good,

It sounds and feels so good, I want to fill her bowel to overflowing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Well!

That was just NASTY!

slomo2slomo2about 10 years ago
Loved it.

She's one sexy dame. Kind of gal I would want to plow myself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please write another story. We need more.

Write another one.

buttcheeks777buttcheeks777over 8 years ago
So perfect!

This was such a perfect story! I would love to pack the shit up someone's ass with my cock and / or have someone pack my own shit up my ass! Filling it with piss would be a nice touch, too.

c1999c1999over 6 years ago
Awesomely nasty story!

Very nicely done. Love the piss enema - those are so much fun to do!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So rancid and hot

Crude, lewd, rancid and nasty. Really enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Back Again...

I want you to know I read this between 12-13 years ago, and I'm 25 now. I believe I read it on my PSP. Hah! This story impacted me in ways you'll never understand lol. It literally sent me down a path of booty debauchery, and gave me kinks I'm still exploring to this day. I'm glad to have found it again, for old time's sake. So, thanks for that!

Now, onto the writing...Well. Back then, I thought this was art. You were literally my William Shitspeare. But now, I see the errors. Your work doesn't flow, and needed better punctuation. Everything sorta crams into eachother. Could've used more details. All things you probably know now, it being fif-fucking-teen years since you wrote this! Good God.

The subject matter, though? Piss enemas? It was enough to corrupt a perverted, underaged young teen who had no business on literotica. Nice to read this again and remember where it all began. Parents, keep your kids off the internet LOL.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Gross

Didn't realize that this story was about eating and drinking shit and piss. Sorry to say this but your fucking disgusting. It doesn't get more vial than this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Reading the other comments, it is good to know that I am not the only pervert ...LOVE the toilet games !

Time4LuvTime4Luvover 1 year ago

I absolutely love Anal Sex with women but this was Gross, Stupid and Dangerous. Love a Submissive Girls but finding those things Sexy and Lustful gave me a Severe Case of Erectile Malfunction. I usually say to each their own kinks, this was just to much on the Sick O Dial !!!

m1km1n30m1km1n304 months ago

Scat is completely uninteresting to me. However, I have great appreciation for messy since, in my mind, it’s proof that all involved were willing to do anything that gave them all pleasure.

In this story, the physical teasing and verbal goading between them was simply fun to read. They were clearly kindred souls lucky enough to find another with aligned kinks, or at least, the willingness to explore together without judgment.

Nice. Thank you!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernotnice66@notnice66
333 Followers
demure in public and bad nasty slutty girl in private (btw, pic is not me but similar) I've written some stories, so please take time to read one http://bdsmtest.org/r/xLKKzJb9 https://dirtycode.io/HISCU