All Comments on 'Tales of Dirty Old Man Ch. 12'

by Andyhm

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
please complete this

it is sooooo deserving of an ending

DM

dozendozenover 9 years ago
Great story. I check for a new chapter every day.

One little criticism: "Christine and Kirsten came over to Simone and I." should be: "Christine and Kirsten came over to Simone and me." I hope that you would not say "Christine and Kirsten came over to I.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Characters In Story

There has been too much of Lisette in these last 2 chapters. Move on with her. Let her go back to school in Paris and finish out 4 years. Lisette is thinking up and asking out with more of being around Andy and Simone than is necessary. I would like to read more about Andy and Simone together. How they overcome Bernard and his off the wall self. The wedding that is coming up for Andy and Simone, and their lives together after the wedding. Just makes me feel as if Lisette will be going off with Andy and Simone will be left in the wind. Andy seems to have more sex with Lisette in the bedroom than with Simone who is the future wife. Just my comments.

GoonerboyGoonerboyover 9 years ago
Love the characters

I have to disagree with the last comment I'm really enjoying the way the story is involving. The new characters bring greater depth and more opportunities to expand storyline. I can't wait to see how the next chapter pans out

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
loving the story

Thanks! I am engrossed in the lives of the Andy and Simone. Please finish their story. Great characterbdevelopment

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
grammar

To those complaining about grammar: let the mam write a story. If you want perfect editing, pay for an editor for him.

Otherwise, pipe down.

Saying that, he are my pet peeves in this story:

Border, not boarder

Carat, not carrot

There were a few others, but they're few and far between. Thank you for your efforts, imagination and dirty-old-man mind.

acupacupover 9 years ago
Let them move on...

... if they don't like the story.

As the others have said, they aren't paying for it or an editor, so live with it.

And about the story line, if they aren't writers here then they have no idea how stories and charters can take on a life of their own even if you have a story line in mind.

I do believe a good editor or proof reader is in order, but I can live with it with such a good story line and well developed charters. If they can't determine it's a good story with some decent sex type of story instead of a wham bamm story with a hint of plot by the twelfth chapter then you need to consider the source of the comment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Editing.

Yes, the story is free. But so is editing. There are dozens of volunteer editors on this site. Ask one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAndyhm@Andyhm
2052 Followers
Jan 2023 I’m afraid that for the foreseeable future I’ve had to put hold any work on current and future stories on this site. There is so much going on in my life currently that I’m unable to justify the time I spend writing short stories. Hopefully this will be a temporary h...