All Comments on 'What I Miss Out On During the Day'

by Dirti2014

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
Excellent

It's great when a loving husband and wife play together.

Ahhh. Isn't love grand?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Suprise!

No one is cheating!

Ducky7Ducky7over 9 years ago
A real loving wife story.

Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A loving wife story

No cheater here, just real love of her husband

Tim413413Tim413413over 9 years ago
D2014's second story

on Lit. and first in the LW category. I hope he/she/they realize(s) LW readers can be more critical, and rate lower, than readers in other genres.

I gave this cute little story five stars. I am a grammar Nazi and, though I was reading quickly, I did not notice any errors. Keep up the good work and more stories, please.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 9 years ago
Accidentally hit one star but meant to give 5.

Great story that i fantasize about as well. So far she hasn't, but I always hope to surprise her while she's getting off.

bruce22bruce22over 9 years ago
We were worried

But now it is all fun...

honey_licker1124honey_licker1124over 9 years ago
Good short story

With the way stories usually turn out on this group, I was thinking he would come home, and find another man in his bed. But I'm glad it turned out this way. I like the cheating wife stories but this was refreshing. 5*

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Good story...

Stories like this one are needed also, not only the ones the wife cheats...

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago
I had sex with my wife

The end.

Five stars? I gave it three, and felt generous for doing so. This seems to prove (once again) that LW readers rate stories based on the morality of the characters, and not the quality of the writing or the plot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Swingerjoe

Get a life will you? Unless its cucks and wife sharing you diss it .This was a good short story Sorry joe the husband did not have to be a wimp.Just a husband who loves his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
@swingerjoe,

Sorry joe, but I feel YOU are the one basing comments on the character's morality. Your comment contained NO discussion of story elements, writing style, grammar, plot development or anything of that nature. Since it was married folks having sex within the bounds of their matrimonial vows, you weren't interested and 'generously' awarded it a 3. You were right about one thing, LW readers do tend to vote based on the morality of the story's characters - just as you obviously did.

.

Dirti2014, thanks for sharing your story with us and please don't give too much weight to the comments, be they good or bad.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago
"A husband who loves his wife"

Correct me if I'm wrong, Annony, but don't all husbands love their wives? What makes this story particularly unique or entertaining?

And what part of the Loving Wives category's description does this story fit?

Extra-marital fun? Nope.

Swinging? Nope.

Sharing? Nope.

More? Yeah, I suppose. But then, just about anything is more.

I'm sorry that you're offended because I don't care for this story. Actually, I'm not sorry. I'm entitled to my opinion, and you're entitled to disagree.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Swingerjoe

You continue to use the extra marital fun tag but even that argument has holes.You commented on story yesterday about Bennie .One in which you didn't read but once again used the extra marital fun tag.Did you read the tags for the story? Humiliation,cuckold,small penis,submissive,dominant,fat husband.Somewhere in there I seriously doubt if there is any fun.Particularly for the husband.Extra marital fun?

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago
To the most recent annony

As you mentioned, I didn't read the Bennie story, so I can't comment as to whether or not it belongs in LW. As I've stated many, many (many) times, if a story's primary focus is humiliation or Dom/sub, it is better placed in the BDSM category than LW. Just because a story involves a wife doesn't mean it is a LW story. But we're not talking about the Bennie story. We're talking about this one.

To the other annony, I didn't comment about this story's plot, because there wasn't much of one. The husband came home early from work and fucked his wife. End of story. There isn't much to say about that.

It's a fine story. A cute story. I didn't hate it. I didn't love it. Which is why I gave it three stars. What baffles me is why some people are awarding this five stars based solely on the fact that it didn't include a cheating wife.

I have read countless other stories in this category -- stories with well-developed characters and plots, with unexpected twists and turns, where the author must have expended a great deal of time and effort to write, and those stories rate much lower than this one. Why? Because those stories included a cheating wife, and that wife didn't end up dead or divorced and humiliated.

Contrary to popular belief, I enjoy stories involving a loving husband and wife where neither partner is shared -- when those stories are well-executed. Tdallyn is one of my favorite authors on this site, and his stories generally include monogamous characters. But take a look at the top rated stories in this section, and they all have one thing in common: revenge against a cheating wife. The ratings simply don't reflect the quality of the work, and that seems to be unique to this category alone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice little diddie

About time there's something else to read instead of the usual swinging/humiliating the husband willing cuckold tales that some of these guys drool over. 5 stars for the change. Yeah, it belongs in Loving Wives, we need more of the "More".

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Boring!

You should 've had the next door neighbor's daughter who was home from college for the summer under the covers eating the wife out and the husband gets to fuck them both! At least then it would've better fit the category of "Loving Wives". As it's written, this story should've been in "Erotic Couplings".

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I'm entitled to my opinion and you're entitled to disagree

Remember that phrase next time you attack another reader for having an opinion other than yours. We do know who we're talking about here, don't we?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Boring

Sorry, but the other poster who said this was miscategorized was correct: this should be in "Erotic Couplings", not "Loving Wives". To fit in this category, he should have found her getting boned by their well-hung neighbor. For extra excitement, have her "forget" to use her birth control.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
I am so glad it worked out this way

This kind of intro usually leads to the husband finding his wife with someone else. the strange car in the driveway, the neighbor who is filling the emptiness. the co-worker taking a special meeting. etc. etc.

instead it became a very special encounter between two loving people, in a secure marriage.

thank you.

gordo12gordo12over 7 years ago
Wrong Category

Should have been in romance or erotic. 1*

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
That

That was definitely worth coming home early for.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

Nice though I do disagree with some who said it shouldnt be in LW, this was actually a loving wife, not a cheating, gang banging, fucking anything with a pulse wife.

Pretty sure some people should brush up on the definitions of some phrases.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Nice surprise.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous