All Comments on 'Something Different'

by dkmywife

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The title

....is dead on. Definitely something different. Hot and direct......and complete....almost. The mysterious disappearance of James was "interesting"

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
soooo....

Sad.

canndcanndover 9 years ago
terribly sad and kinda unfinished

this was so sad. It left too many questions. What was in his past? What caught up with him and how did he die. I think James should show up again. I think Rick should find out he had gone into hiding and faked his death, but couldn't stay away for good. I hope you will finish the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Certainly different!

Will delight gay and bi-curious men and infuriate homophobes.Really enjoyed it.The financial bit seemed unnecessary and irrelevant.

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2over 7 years ago
Touching story

This will stand the test of time - great romance; Gay or not. I was hooked from the beginning enjoying the tender way ... life develops little by little. The things we don't realize as life passes each day; The Life we miss and hopefully time allows us to not let it go by Totally. I loved this one so much I forwarded it to the best long distance partner.anyone could wish for. So many of your events relate to our real life meetings ... knowing there's more to our future. I Love the detail; the relationship, the loving, the quiet dark times by the ocean. I'm horny and breathless with a lump in my chest, and my pants.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 6 years ago
great story

I loved this story. The detail of your lovemaking with James is fantastic. It's very much how my male lovers make love to me. Even though I'm married, I love hot gay sex and I'd love to meet a wonderful man like James to take care of me and spend hot sex-filled days and nights.

Please tell more stories. this one was great.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous