All Comments on 'Twincestuosity'

by Cphucker

Sort by:
  • 65 Comments
youjizz123youjizz123over 9 years ago
Great

I really liked this story but could you also upload some of your older stories as well. As much as I love the new ones I still miss the classics.

sargedog1sargedog1over 9 years ago
please continue

Well written and maintains suspension of disbelief. The story is both unique and full of potential. Love the mix of incest and scifi. I'm filled with anticipation for their experiments. Glad you let the realism come through, tends to draw the reader in.

Thanks and please continue.

LeFrog08LeFrog08over 9 years ago
interesting premise.

I'd like to read more about these twins and how they'll cope with all this.

CrmanlvrCrmanlvrover 9 years ago
Don't stop!

Please continue with this storyline!

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 9 years ago
4+

4+ and that's because of the way you ended it, I was just getting into the story then wham it ended,now I have to wait and see what happens.

However it's a great story and I have enjoyed reading thus far, very interesting topic as it's been proven that twins do feel what is happening to the other such as being hurt or in pain.

chivas518chivas518over 9 years ago
Good writing

An interesting and certainly arousing concept. And Devin acquiring his sister's physic ability would be a logical next step. Maybe even having their physic abilities expand to include other family members - and perhaps other friends too. Please do continue!

joshmosejoshmoseover 9 years ago
please continue

A very interesting concept. Please continue.

Mello_SixtyNineMello_SixtyNineover 9 years ago

I'm in total agreement with you about Rebecca Linares. The boob job was a horrible idea.

jdavid928jdavid928over 9 years ago
Very good

I don't normally bother with any stories with paranormal elements but gave this a go simply because I have enjoyed the authors other stories. I have to say it was very good and I am looking forward to further chapters.

jmo4racejmo4raceover 9 years ago
loved it!

I wasnt able to finish the story when I first started it, but I had to search it out later to finish it. I rarely bother with that, but it captured my attention

Good job!

netgenfnetgenfover 9 years ago

A very interesting concept so far.

I find the last half page a bit superficial, and a bit troubling that he seems to be "taking over" the narrative to some degree.

Try to keep it sister focused -

girdlelovergirdleloverover 9 years ago
Good start

I am waiting to see how this plays out, it's very good so far.

GL

Tigr2Tigr2over 9 years ago
Nice Twist

Hot idea for interaction between twins. Probably should be in Mind Control. Looking forward to the next chapter!

brosismombrosismomover 9 years ago
good

between 2-didn't like it and 3-liked keep writing,can't make my mind up with this one,

either its to so strange and stupid,don't know if next chapter is worth reading or its so strange and stupid I need next chapter ASAP

probably the second option have to know how things turn out

CphuckerCphuckerover 9 years agoAuthor

RE: netgenf - Thanks for your demand.

RE: brosismom - Come on, a 2 for a story you admit has you hooked? That's kinda slimy.

LelouchLelouchover 9 years ago
Interesting possibilities

While at first the story concept seemed like a bit of a silly idea, the possibilities to build on once it starts are pretty hot. I imagine the twins sharing this gift and experimenting to drive each other to new heights of ecstasy, and possibly wanting to see how it would feel if they "shared" Emma, for example. I am looking forward to continued chapters.

freedman61freedman61over 9 years ago
Please keep it cumming

Unique twist with a lot of possibilities to develop an interesting plot and supporting characters! Please write carefully to avoid letting it become superficial, cheap, or predictable. Please keep writing!!

BabadookBabadookover 9 years ago
I vote for more!

Title says it all.

EverybodysLittleSisterEverybodysLittleSisterover 9 years ago
Loved it!!

I was so sad when it ended this idea is so intriguing its kinda genius!! Wow I mean I loved the characters, the concept, the writing it was superb. Its early in the morning as I'm writing this but I just had to show my support you are a brilliant writer. Twins being my favorite thing definitely didn't hurt either! Just wow! I was hanging on the edge of my seat hoping they might share a kiss or a cuddle. I kinda hope this stays between them without adding other sexual partners to the mix. What they share is so intimate I can't imagine someone else really understanding, but that's all up to the brilliant writer! I really can't wait to read more! I'm just thrilled at the thought!

puncturepunctureover 9 years ago

that was great more please

limogesguylimogesguyover 9 years ago
I agree

with the other comments that you need to write the next parts soon, please ...

lcooperlcooperover 9 years ago
Awesome

Great build up and there is so much you could do with the story line. I hope you continue with this series.

greybeard851greybeard851over 9 years ago
I Vote for More Chapters

It ended so suddenly I am still sitting here in shock. There has got to be a continuation of this story. Keep up the Good Work.

P.S. I love your other stories as well.

wyse4nowwyse4nowover 9 years ago
Love it!

Great, original story idea! Please keep it going!

RawsharkRawsharkover 9 years ago

This was really really good. Please continue!

irritat3dirritat3dover 9 years ago
Hate when...

An author pleads with his readers for feedback on whether or not he should continue the story (and implicitly threatens not to do so if feedback is insufficient), yet ignores any implorations to continue the work. Either write it or don't, it's a cruel trick to require those that enjoyed it to provide enough feedback to overwhelm those that didn't. Clearly people enjoyed the story, and now you've left them hanging. It's your right as an author to produce and post when and how you please, but you should produce good work because you know your work is good, not because you got enough "permission" from your audience. Write it or don't; people are waiting, whether you care about your positive feedback or not. Whether or not you decide to reward their interest before it wanes is your decision.

CphuckerCphuckerover 9 years agoAuthor
Re: hate when...

I never "pleaded" with anyone, so that's a little dramatic. I actually have the second part started but, as a human being, my life is subject to various distractions and fourth dimensional black holes that suck my time, preventing me from producing quality works of erotic fiction on any sort of deadline. Pardon me for not giving this unpaid hobby the highest priority in your life.

ManofMithgarManofMithgarover 9 years ago
Entertaining!! Indeed..

Yes, this is indeed an interesting twist of the mind. I like it! I loved your comment about not being quick enough with chapter 2. It seems they either come from anonymous or people that have never posted a story. It isn't as easy as it seems to be to whip up a story but I would love to see another chapter or two myself. Of course, when you find the time. tick tock...

letsee101letsee101almost 9 years ago
Enjoy what you write

I do like how you weave a story. Not going to rush you, lol, but definitely am waiting for whatever you have in mind to continue Devin and Alexa's experiment. Thank You

DOC226DOC226almost 9 years ago
Chapter 2 Please

Interest concept. Please try to write the next chapter. I would love to know how this continues.

DOC226

LaGazzaLadraLaGazzaLadraover 8 years ago
Interesting and challenging

The concept is interesting and challenging at once. As an excuse why siblings would have sex it's more original than most, but also poses some pitfalls that have to be avoided carefully. For example, what would happen if they did Emma at the same time? And how would Devin like it to get something stuck up Alexa's and therefore his own arse (where this appears to be heading)?

As for not having enough time, social security and leeching off friends and family are nothing to be ashamed of, so you have no excuse there. ;)

bananapantsbananapantsover 8 years ago
Impatiently waiting

This story is going to be hard to wait for, as are most of your stories. You make the fingers fly turning pages and make a person very disappointed when the story is over. I am very happy to hear you have started writing the next chapter. Thanks for the stimulating stories.

TaljinnTaljinnover 8 years ago
Simply Amazing

As I'm reading I keep wondering why no one has ever written a story like this one before. It raises a number of questions. For example: If Devin keeps having dreams where Emma and Alexa are getting off together, would that begin to effect Alexa's interpretation of their friendship? Especially since she'll feel herself (himself?) getting off on the act? Would it be possible for Devin to use this as a means to control his sister?

Really looking forward to a sequel here. Hopefully there is still some fuel for the muse here.

ansdguyansdguyabout 8 years ago
Much more, please...

Very original and erotic. I certainly would like to see where you take this amazing story.

jpopo007jpopo007almost 8 years ago
ok like..

I come back monthly now for almost 2 years hoping to see chapter 2... was one of the best concepts for a bro/sis story ive seen.. please if you write anything, write the next chapter of this...

JemzybozJemzybozover 7 years ago
Best incest story ever.

This is amazing. Really fleshed out and an original and engaging plot. Please please continue, this makes me so hard

MarshallaMarshallaover 6 years ago
I guess the voting wasn't good enough, ...

... because I don't see a Part 3.

That's disappointing, because it seems to me that it was really just getting started!

I really hope you have (much)more of this in the works, because I thought it was more than good enough, and quite unique.

I gave it 5 Stars.

RazorDjinRazorDjinover 6 years ago
Great combination

I love the mix of siblings just being siblings, sexual intent, slight mystery, incest and the sexual torture/pleasure Alexa got from it. I wish there was another part to it, like testing if she can feel fucking herself

Turtle1952Turtle1952about 6 years ago
Wonderful concept

and a great slow sensuous build up to a possibly very erotic event. Please keep going.

Rick6981Rick6981over 5 years ago
Keep Going... Great buildup.

Great story... please keep going!

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationalmost 5 years ago
I hope...

that you are well. The scores for this story seem to have been hot enough to warrant a second chapter, so, since it hasn't appeared, I'm left wondering.

Assuming you are alive, I wonder if you moved to another platform/site. Or perhaps you've gone commercial.

In any event, I find your writing good and the storytelling engaging. Wherever you go, I hope you will find outlet for your writing talent.

Marquis_JMarquis_Jover 4 years ago
Hurray

A story about that is not about the sex. This is a really great concept very novel and the fact that they are twins makes it very erotic as well. I know it’s a long done piece but I think you would do a great job finishing it up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Finally you are back

So now when you are back please complete this series. Don't leave this hanging again. I know you can pull up somthing good from here so please don't give up👍

CercamonsCercamonsabout 3 years ago

I really hope you can come back to this. It’s clever and lighthearted, and the transition into incest is more organic than in many of these stories. Plus, there is so much you could expand on. I could see this becoming a novel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Remy St. Croix? Very subtle!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Part 2

Part 3 is coming? Where's part 2? Can anyone tell me?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Part 2 is on page 2 of this story.

walt555walt555over 2 years ago

The reviews look great, I loved it. Part 2 please 😁

JennydemarkoJennydemarkoover 2 years ago

Very hot, another story in this universe would be greatly apperciated by the fans!!

cristiangs07cristiangs07over 2 years ago

I partly agree with the angry comment above.

Certainly we can all understand the need for time to write, I the first, since personally I am writing drafts for a rather complicated non-herotic story due to the universe in which it takes place.

On the other hand, each of your stories that I have read ends abruptly, to the point where, I at least, have chosen to bookmark it without putting a vote, because you honestly seem to constantly leave us wanting more.

I guess this is unintentional, and if so, I'm sincerely sorry to sound that way, but I at least feel like you have to know how your readers feel.

All the stories that I have read written by you are fantastic, but I always end up feeling like you leave me on the edge and then walk away, to put a sexual metaphor, and while denial is fun for a while, it can end up irritating the other person if it lasts too long.

You have a great writing talent, really, and we all love your stories from what I can read in the comments, so please give us a sign that you are still there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What do you mean *To be continued...if the voting is good!*. Can't you take constructive criticism. If you can't then don't write anything.

I thought the story was very interesting and that it was getting better as it when along.

SneakyVicSneakyVicover 2 years ago

Please continue just getting into the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

this, can become very VERY interesting :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

An interesting, unique plot twist that has me intrigued. I’m writing my comment a year after the story’s post date—05-05-2022, to be exact—and so far don’t see any sequels, so I hope the story wasn’t discontinued, because I’d like to see what Alexa and Devin discover about themselves in their further experimentations.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

OOPS! My bad.

In my previous comment I said I read this story “a year” after it was posted (05-05-2022). I mistakenly was looking at the posting date of the story above it in the list. I just discovered this story was posted in 2014, and I’m writing this in 2022, so not only do I not see any sequel, I don’t see ANY more stories by you, which is too bad. It would have been nice to see where this story went, and it would have been nice to read more works by you.

greasedsilvergreasedsilverover 1 year ago

Eight years is plenty long enough to leave us hanging. I'm sure we all would agree it is time for at least an Epilogue, don't you agree?

Please be so kind s to allow us more of this story you wrote so well?

MarkjacobMarkjacobover 1 year ago

Would love a sequel! And I agree 100% that Rebecca Linares ruined herself with that horrible, unnecessary boob job. Same with Gina Paloma.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Will there be any more?

anubeloreanubeloreover 1 year ago

Just rereading this..I forgot how hot it was! Wish you would consider finishing it, or adding to it. But damn it's hot. Even though they didn't have sex!

mharrisonmharrisonabout 1 year ago

Interesting idea and a good story.... Would love to hear more of how the twins progress this and any more possible changes that happen to the ability....

Many thanks for haring with us.

DallasMarcDallasMarcabout 1 year ago

You definitely need to continue this story! ALL KINDS OF GREAT POSSIBILITIES! Fucking hot stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

More please

This could lead to a long term series. He dates Emma. They go to college and share an apartment. She could help him meet and hook up with a number of girls.

thebigadriverthebigadriver7 months ago

I wasn’t sure I was going to like this story, but another part might not be bad at all! It was kinda hot and quite a few places

Ascender14Ascender145 months ago

That's one of the hottest stories I've read. How creative! I would definitely be interested in a series.

dj19335dj193355 months ago

Amazing !!!

Requesting next chapter after so many years the story was written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCphucker@Cphucker
4997 Followers
All feedback is welcome! Your comments keep me inspired to create new stories.