All Comments on 'Proposition'

by Clohi

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Very good and sexy story, turned me on

Sounds like a real good time, wish I was there, it really turned me on jameslee6403@yahoo.com Jim

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
mm am wet now

Omg i need to cum now am sooooooo wet was a great story ty

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
great

very sexy, good story, no cheating good erotic just a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Just Wonderful

I'm looking forward to your next audio story. Besides the story being hot, Your voice and grunts make it that much hotter. You carried me through the experience, building up to a wonderful ending.

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 19 years ago
WOW!

All I can say is WOW! Keep it (and me) up, please.

Larry

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Can't wait

Excellent audio story. I can't wait to share it with my fiance. Although I will agree, partly, with the guy who complained about the 10 inch dick, it threw me off a bit. I thought "yeah, sure always 9 inches or more" although the D cups didn't phase me at all so maybe it's just that me being a stupid man, hehe.

I can't wait for the foursome!

Gus AsparGus Asparover 19 years ago
great!

Yum yum yum! Can I be the fourth part of the foursome!!??!!?? :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
stunningly good

A great story for couples, the audio is incredible. Such a beautiful and elegant voice. A+++++ !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Great Audio

Awesome for couples, great story and spectacular audio.

looking1964looking1964about 19 years ago
fantastic story

I loved this story and would love to hear more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Read me some more

I've listened to quite a few of the stories on here, but this delivery had my mind reeling and my cock jumping. Give me more more more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Outstanding

First time here. Masturbated with a vibrator. Exploding orgasm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
great story

liked it so much i ilistened to it twice and masturbated each time

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Brilliant

Great delivery..what a voice. I love the style and effect, very very sexy.

-rmaitland

ldlarry52ldlarry52about 18 years ago
Hot

Just love your sexy voice and how you described your feelings of anticipation and the trill of doing a MFM and FF for the first time..

michelle73nycmichelle73nycabout 18 years ago
Sensual Voice

What a voice! The story was erotic and would have been arousing by itself, but her voice was unbelievably sexy. How about a third woman first? I'd love to be the one.

Elizabeth_CameronElizabeth_Cameronalmost 18 years ago
Thank you!

I was getting tired of the same sad attempts at audio erotica. Other works were just too forced and childish. I thanked the literature gods when I came across this piece. Wonderful voice, made for story telling. Excellent execution. Thanks for the wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
The Voice Makes it

this voice is more powerful than the storie.

mikie241mikie241over 17 years ago
Wonderful

Thanks for the story and performance. It got me going. I can't belive the person from the UK only gave it a 75. More Please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
hot

very nice story baby

pezal78pezal78over 17 years ago
fuck me

wow your voice had me cumming all the time had to wait few mins b4 typing thanx hope to hear moore og your voice

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Oral Enjoyment...

The story is amazing and only better with the voice of a born aphrodesiac... Wow...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
What

Why? When, was the prior medical testing?

blueyedbobblueyedbobover 13 years ago
great story and great story telling!

i enjoyed this story very much,,love and life the way it should be. i was married to a very uptight person who would not even discuss erotica let alone consider 3 somes or 4 somes!! too bad, sometimes i do miss her.

what i enjoyed about this story is that i could see myself being involved in your scenario,,,closing my eyes and picturing it happening!! very erotic and sensual voice you have! thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
more audio

please do more readings your voice is sexy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Awesome

First time I've listened to a reading of a story, and I was really impressed! The story was very good on its own, but listening to you tell it pushed it over the top - as someone else remarked, you have a very sexy, feminine voice and hearing really increased the realism and excitement! Please read more of your stories.

- Anne

curiousnolefancuriousnolefanalmost 13 years ago
Amazing!!!

You have an amazing voice. You have to read more of these!!

SexProfessorSexProfessorover 12 years ago

What a great story and great voice. You got me really excited and you can do a threesome with my wife and me anytime. That is anytime we can convice my wife to do one lol.

femforfem4funfemforfem4funalmost 12 years ago
I began about one year ago, listening to and to be honest, trying to understand ....

Just exactly what was truly appealing to me in this new genre. Audio.

It's been lots of things, some fun, some frustration, some complete confusion.

I believe it's very personal, really more so than video, because your imagination has to stand in for much of what is unknown. That is a good thing, but I wondered sometimes if I was doing something wrong. I did persist (a very Heroic effort, LOL), yet, time after time felt as if I wasn't getting it.

I usually know what I like, I mean, I do know what I like, precisely, then of course you are surprised one day, because you discover something new, and that is a good day.

This story and I don't know all the reasons why, was as erotic and sexy and full of surprises as any I ever listened to.

Thank you, Chohi

playfuldophinplayfuldophinover 9 years ago

so sensual and arousing

TMcGee007TMcGee0072 months ago

I loved this story but in part it wore me out. The best part of it for me was the narrator's voice. I would listen to anything she did. Perhaps she takes requests? One can only hope.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous