All Comments on 'First Chink'

by ukresearcher

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
looking4itlooking4itover 9 years ago

Good god you're a moron.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Seems unfinished.

Where does he say no more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
this is shit

you are a .......

1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
NOT YOUR FAULT

YOUR JUST A WHITE BRITISH GUY, NO MAN BITS, AND YOUR STORIES SHOW THAT. 2.5 MILLION SINGLE MOMS IN BRITAIN, NO REAL MEN LEFT, A FEMINIST PLAY GROUND,WEAK STORY, WEAK CHARACTERS, NO CENTER, DUMB-ASS PLOT, YOU HAVE HEARD OF SHAKESPEARE? CHARACTERS, PLOT, LOGIC..BUT I DIGRESS YOU ARE JUST TRYING TO GET OFF BEING A CUCKOLD, WELL DONE....GO BACK IN THE CAGE TILL YOUR LESBIAN MOM GIVES YOU PERMISSION TO BE A MAN.

sugnasugnaover 9 years ago
Troll Piece?

Is this just another troll the get the readers pissed off? I guess it might be fun getting attention, even if it is all negative. Yuck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
There is no need to read

It was enough to see a story of ukresearcher and immediately went to the end to vote 1 *

cap5356cap5356over 9 years ago
story

sometimes its best not to go into fantasy things cuz you can get drawn down the wrong path with the out come not very nice

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 9 years ago
Grovelling

You have chosen a theme which requires the husband to be humiliated. The problem is that the theme becomes repetitive after a while. Therefore the humiliation must become more and more grotesque. You are fast approaching your limit. You might want to have the husband fight back occasionally. For example, I seem to remember a story involving a large rock crushing a bad guy. Think about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Ukresearcher is an automatic #1

Gay cum eating freak. Would hate to live his life. Total degradation , has no idea what love or family is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
This idiot only posts to piss readers off.

Simply because the poster is a brain dead fool.

Meist21Meist21over 9 years ago
Thought there was hope.

And to think I thought this one would turn out differently.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

No wonder statistics say there are so many single women in the UK. This was a fucking disaster wrapped up with sicko humiliation freaks. And make no mistake people like this are freaks and losers.

njlaurennjlaurenover 9 years ago
Holy shit

If this is erotic to someone,i feel for them...the wife is raped (and yes it was),ends up falling for the animal,who then whores her out....ick,even as a fantasy this is horrid,and hubby just sits there?

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyover 9 years ago
Pretty Obvious

This was written for the single purpose of pissing off the normal male readers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re: dear annomny. if any one knows about feraks and loosers

Right. You post an anonymous comment slamming someone else for being anonymous (rather than quoting the subject line), you can't spell, and, yet, the OTHER person is a loser. On what fucking planet?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
0 stars

Not even worth a 1*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
what do people expect?

uk always writes the same plot line, always the same weak husband always the slut(whore) wife so why the teeth gnashing? Just read the last 2-3 paragraphs and vote 1.

I never once has one of husband had a backbone or any willpower. So just except UK's limitations and move on.

beachpigbeachpigover 9 years ago
Done after one

No reason to read another one of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Usu

I enjoy UKR's stories but this time he has gone too far for me to enjoy it. I am sure there are those that will enjoy it but not me this time. It seems that UKR is carrying the humiliation part of his stories out more than usual lately and there is no redemption which there is in some of his prior stories.

anon.1

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
I am sorry I read this

and you know it is a bad story when the author can't keep the names of his own characters straight.

". . . . Claire in the first place?"

Diane pulled away slightly. "I don't know if I should tell you, Alice . . . . "

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Need Chapter 2

W O W .!!!

Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved it

Sluts of spineless gimps are the best, mostly american sluts. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
1* and no further comment deserved.....

...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You Must Be Kidding

We go from best friends having Lesbian sex, to Alice husband pipping her out to blacks. Diane saying she should leave Frank which she finally does and Diane then replaces Alice with all the abusive treatment then is pipped out to blacks as Alice.

Now with all of this going on Colin doesn't do anything I mean nothing to defend his wife. All of this is because she likes the size of Frank's cock and his supposed ability on using it. I suppose there are those who like cuckold stories but to make it so unbeliveable YOU MUST BE KIDDING Diane loves her husband but just has to have Frank's cock. BS Colin dump the bitch quick and find someone worth having.

Story is not to swift, keep trying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
How is it that your stories are getting worse?

Shouldn't you be improving at least a little?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
this is pure crap

clean up your writing and your act, dude...it's getting worse than ever!

mike9698mike9698over 9 years ago
to funny

i know what your doing. your just trying to piss people off now. you get off bye making your stories more and more extreme.

griz375griz375over 9 years ago
It doesn't matter ....

.... cheating, hetero or homo, is cheating.

End of discussion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What is wrong with people

Look at how many morons have posted negative comments about a fictional erotic story that they sought out. Makes you wonder what kind of weird shit they are into if all they can do is bash people who think differently then them. Sad to say but this sight is so full of closeted homosexuals pretending to be something else, yet constantly seeking out cuckold stories to rant about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re What is wrong with people

God.forbid someone has a differing opinion than yours you dumb fuck.This story was written specifically to piss off the readers.Not a decent thing about it Pure garbage.But thats just my opinion To the last commenter If you like this.spooge than good for you.As you can see there are a number of readers who dont

LPCreamLPCreamover 9 years ago
Cracking ...

Wow that was a really great story. Pitty Alice left it so early would have been nice to have heard what Frank got them both to do a bit more ... with other people.

Loved it ... thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Need More

Please we need a sequel.....!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wimp

Wimp

bighank100bighank100about 9 years ago
loved it

Wonderful story

moritomoritoover 6 years ago
It's not true

IT'S NOT TRUE that "most husbands" would have asked how big was the cock of the man who just fucked their wife!THE LARGE MAJORITY OF MEN WOULDN'T HAVE ASKED SUCH A THING because THEY SIMPLY AREN'T OBSESSED WITH SIZE of a dick!

katibkatibabout 4 years ago
Awful!

What a rotten ending. So disappointed in UK.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Typical UK cuck crap.

B3ndoverB3ndoverabout 1 year ago

Wife? No dirty slut. De should have kicked them both out and not speak to her until they were in divorce cort

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ok story, but, just another homo loser, please find a tall building and jump off.

Hornydevil47Hornydevil4711 months ago

So, Frank is now in hospital! It appears that when leaving one of his local bar's he was mugged. They apparently didn't get much as he never has much money which really pissed the muggers of. The shin bones were both smashed as was his cock and balls. No more sex for Frank. I wonder who did it. For the first time I only gave you 2*s. Didn't like the end of the story. Thank you for your stories. Mel B known as Hornydevil47.

HighBrowHighBrow5 months ago

Hot Femdom agitprop, but what a loser the MC is. He didn’t put up even toeken resistance, and what a dumb ass to boot. I ended up sympathizing with the cheater for having such simp for a husband.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous