All Comments on 'Tiny'

by jasliz

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story

So liked how loving stepmom took care of stepson and greatly boosted his self-confidence and self-esteem. And good ending too. Get so tired of stories where a man is humiliated for some physical shortcoming and then has to submit to feminization, sissification and or cuckoldry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good

I figured she'd offer her ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excellent story

Quite a few lesser endowed young men need an understanding older woman to help them out. Julie has provided a confidence building experience that will benefit Steven for the rest of his life. Very realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

love the way u had both of their perspectives.

good story keep it up!!!!

fourinchpenisfourinchpenisover 9 years ago
So hot

Write more like this, this was amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome

Story was great and it was nice to see a smaller guy get to have sex with a woman and not be insulted and degraded.

txcrackertxcrackerover 9 years ago
Wonderful !

This was such a good story on so many levels that I don't know where to start .

The love of a step mom for her son was heartfelt through the story . The gift she gave was beyond fear . For a mothers gift of this kind to a son that has @ 20 to have still been a virgin is emotionally a huge triumphant for her and the love she showed was phenomenal . This one of your finest works thank you .

Thanks for broaching this subject it was heartwarming .

Thanks again

TX CRACKER

PS . Glad you are still writing .

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
hmnn

Needs as you said a.editor an a.English teacher at least huh or some.one that knows what he's reading ay but not bad I'll give you this mate or lass great pitch an game but also we'll that you know why most men think ends limp but hard up no matter how small you got im six inches I get it from my dads but after I asked th Dr he told me he can help me grow endowed so not bad he needs more encouragement an he can be a animal

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Yes, but long-winded

Yes, I too have had the joyful task of deflowering my stepson for pretty much the same reasons. Your story is very accurate, almost autobiographical I would say. It's just too long-winded, meandering all over the place. Suggest you find an editor because yours is a story worth keeping for many of us out here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
well done

The only real problem I see is the switching between narratives. There is no indicator when it changes to her account and then back. In this story, she (by her own words)put the lie to the saying,'size makes no difference to a woman'. By her own account, though she put a good face on it, she derived no stimulation from his penis. Only from his gentle and thorough oral skills and hands. Jenny showing up speaks well of her character, but can she be satisfied sexually by him? He's going to have to find someone very much in love with him who will look past this handicap, and also pretty incredibly tight. There are women who are born so tight that penetrative vaginal sex is painful with a normal sized partner. It would have been nice when I was younger if there were a forum or even a kind of 'club' where people could sort of meet and match up. A place where people who suffer from different problems could meet. Men with small size issues, women with little or even breasts that don't match. Women who find the normal male penis painful because of size, men who are derided because the volume of their ejaculate is very little. People who are made to feel a little like sexual freaks should have a safe place to meet. This young man got a pity fuck (though she obviously meant well)and lied to him and her husband by omission. This is sad.

MrBill36MrBill36over 8 years ago
Same Problem.

I'm surprised that a story about a small penis is available here. I'm 79, married & have two wonderful sons. I have a small penis and didn't think about that much till after we were married. I had been in Navy for a number of years and found girls in many ports of call who never addressed my small penis. After being married awhile, my wife started kidding me about my problem. After about twelve years, I no longer had interest in sex with her. I had a vasectomy and told her my lack of desire was due to that. Since then and still, I get off in the shower using a water jet. It's better that being told how small you are or having her snicker at the size.

Sorry about the vent!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
hi

people are idiots even girls stupid thinking size matters all they matter being a slut to a asshole of a jock I rather like small then a freak of a monster who will tear me apart with a freak dick

SEPApegSEPApegover 7 years ago
Really Good

I loved it and just like the other comments I loved how the Step mom showed such love and compassion.

The writing was very good and there was nothing to be improved!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

My young lodger regularly has sex with me because girls laugh at his tiny cock. He's three inches erect with no girth and when he's soft there's more foreskin than cock. He's brilliant with his hands and mouth though on my nipples and clitoris. One thing he does have though which make me wet for him are his heavy low hanging balls. I suck and fondle them to make his little winkie come out to play and then I let him in my pussy. I don't feel much when he's thrusting but when he cums i can feel his huge load spraying inside. Anal works well for us because it's much tighter than my pussy but very little discomfort and his low hangers swing and hit my puss. Tiny cocks all the way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
LIKE IT

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

thats a fucking good story, really hot. Can you write the next chapter?

Beast1961caBeast1961caalmost 3 years ago

Perfect story... sweet sensitivity... until your last line... "hoping Roger was home when I got back because I needed a real cock and I needed it badly." You destroyed the entire mood you had b een building. She was just another selfish skank. Oh well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great! I really liked the sense of reality. How they worked together but she did realize her need for more.

Some people need different things and others work together. Stepmom was kind and helped him forward.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Incredibly cruel story, fuck

pk2curiouspk2curiousover 2 years ago

Love those comments . Lol . What a trip . And closer to reality than many will admit . Since the whole " size matters " thing . Most men with even 5" or less have had serious penis inadequacy issues and rejection . It's fucked up the minds of millions of men . Bet none of you never knew or even considered that .

Drop the mic .

LegallySaneLegallySaneover 2 years ago

I agree with SB420 totally. Maybe if you changed the ending to Steven telling Jenny to take a

flying fuck on a rolling tree trunk.....

Shaglus_ZieglerShaglus_Ziegler11 months ago

Sexy. I actually find small cocks to be sexy. Would love to see my wife pleasure a small cock man. Cheers 🥂

dingusmcmingusdingusmcmingus5 months ago

This is how SPH should be done. No hysterical laughter, no abuse, just the hard reality of having a small dick, delivered with kindness that makes it even more cruel.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I thought it was fantastic. Glad that Julie made him over cum his fears

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjasliz@jasliz
3535 Followers
Jason and Liz enjoy writing stories together. Liz helps out with the female perspective, Jason puts it all together. Hope you enjoy reading as much as we did writing.