All Comments on 'Forced to Whore in Mexico Ch. 13'

by fyrehart

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
smartmalksmartmalkover 9 years ago
welcome back!

I'm glad your troubles gone away and you got recovery. nice continuation and I'm waiting so bad for the next party. click on star # 5!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
exceptional story

So glad to see you back, keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice you are back:)

Lovely continuation of a great story. Im looking forward to Lexi meeting her creepy neighbour once again. And lots of other customers as well...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Forced to Whore

Great series! I'm glad you are feeling better. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice!

Great story, but will Lexi ever love her work? I eagerly await the next chapter!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
yay

yay!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thank you! And welcome back!

Hello! Thank you for posting again. This story is very good to not have an end. Or at least a continuation, because I am pretty sure Toots won't stop training new acquisitions. Glad to know you are ok.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
glad your back

glad you're feeling well enough to write again ^_^

I can't wait to hear Lexi's thoughts when Toots finally fucks her. So much humiliation waits for her when her virginity is ripped from her ^_^. Hope she hates it as much as we love it ^_^

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Waited soo long

Been waiting for so long for this chapter! Glad you're back in action though! Sadly this chapter was short but definitely great to see that you are planning to continue with the series! Fan from NZ x

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
finally the story continued.. :-)

Wonderful twist! Now im looking forward for more and a continuing.. Awesome work, awesome story. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Looking forward to your next chapter but get your self recuperated first then do so

fyrehartfyrehartover 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you

It is one step forward and two steps back health wise. I am going to need further surgery, but I am not giving up on this story. Please bear with me through these trying times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Don't worry about us. Just focus on getting better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Get well

Keep up the great work, can't wait for next part. Get Well soon.

fyrehartfyrehartabout 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you....

for your posts and emails. I am doing very well and if all goes as hoped the doctor says I will be totally healed in 4-6 weeks. I will finally be able to sit and write again!

I can't wait for Lexi's honeymoon. It is going to be nasty and then Susan will begin to change Lexi into a slut just like her, whether Lexi likes it or not (and she won't....;)

smartmalksmartmalkabout 9 years ago
are you OK?

I'm in doubts - is it all right with author? because...

I can't wait for Lexi's honeymoon too. and I hope everyone waiting also.

fyrehartfyrehartabout 9 years agoAuthor
hi to all

Last Tuesday I received great news---my doctor closed the book, literally the file, on my case. After they removed the bone infection via surgery,my right foot is FULLY healed and my left foot is under pain management control. Also my wrist is doing very well, too. I can finally look forward to a life without crutches, casts and knee scooters. This is great news for me but bad news for Lexi. It is time for her honeymoon and more. I hope to have a story of at least 2 pages ready to submit within the next ten days. I have so much to catch up on, but I am ready for Lexi to start earning her keep.

Thanks you for your concerns...they are appreciated!

Karen

smartmalksmartmalkabout 9 years ago
go sweetie go!

oh it's a great news - you have got well! so our mood rose up to heaven now.

time to be a bit impatient now. in the waiting for hot honeymoon of this young innocent slut to say with it - go Lexi go! :)

smartmalksmartmalkalmost 9 years ago

did you mean 'within the next ten days' or 'within the next ten months' ? )))

we can't tell it exactly...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
awesome news

Great to hear you're finally in recovery. I didn't want to sound selfish and bombard you with messages... but I'm not going to lie... I have been checking for updates and new chapter every month since the last.

Take all the time you need to recover. By the time your ready to write... please make it several pages long... haha

Take care.

Gem.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
great story!

I've really enjoyed reading this series, please take your time and release the next chapter if and when you are able too. I sincerely hope you are feeling better.

Sending you much love,

-Josh

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfyrehart@fyrehart
306 Followers
I am back and ready to continue my Lexi Series. Many have wanted more and many could care less. Please do not expect to see a ten page story suddenly appear. I will continue in the vein that I have always used....short individual chapters that I can see feedback on and then se...