All Comments on 'Straightening Out Wrinkles Ch. 02'

by penisleeve

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
ronsdirtygirlronsdirtygirlabout 19 years ago
super hot

Ooh, I just loved that story. It just hit all of my buttons today! Thank you, and keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
tonight

tonight...somehow...im going to get fucked and have my mouth used as a toilet. hopefully my man pussy will be filled with hot golden liquid to. im so fucking hotg.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Piss Lover

Absolutely loved this story. Beat my meat while reading it and only stopped to create my self a glass of my hot piss to drink. I've loved piss from beginning at the age of 13 when I began fucking my 12 year old sister. As we fucked for some reason I got a desire to be pissed on while we were at it. She balked on the idea so I informed her that I'd never fuck her again if she didn't and the piss began flowing. It felt so good, warm, wet and sexy. From that first event things progressed quickly. We got to where I would strip nude and have her to stand over me and piss. Eventually, I concluded that I was wasting a good thing so she would now sit on my face and let me drink her piss. These many years later I still drink from her cunt and I might add, a number of her female friends. I now enbibe from my own spicket, I lay on the floor on my back and piss in an arc that lets it hit me in the mouth. I also have a couple of glasses of my own nectar during the day. Drinking your own makes travel easier. You don't need to look for a restroom, just a container to put it in. Driving down the highway and making your own refreshment at the same time is great. I'm now a total faggot cock whore, I spend just about every day and night sucking cocks or taking them up my ass. Most of them will give me their piss to wash their cum down my throat. Most of my many regulars know my desires and as I suck them off they give me my reward. I'm a dirty, nasty faggot slut whore and I wouldn't change it for the world. I love my life. How many people do you know that satisfys 1200 or more guys every year.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Duuude you really need an editor. And the story stilled turned me on even though I'm not into urine play, so great job! :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous