All Comments on 'Family Reunion'

by Eroscott

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesover 9 years ago
Well, this was one hell of a ride!

I enjoyed the story: the depth of characters, the elements of realism, and the ease with which you wrote this tale. Grammatically, there's nothing to bitch about, and it was both sexual and sensual. Win win.

The only criticism I might have was the sheer SIZE of this story. 14 pages? You might have broken it up into smaller, more manageable chapters. You also could have edited out the rather long and convoluted debate over the morality of incestuous relationships. That whole section might have been encapsulated into a single paragraph, or two, where the narrator simply described that the parties involved "debated" and pointed out biblical references. Going into such minute detail really felt like it slowed down the story, like an unnecessary speed trap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very Very well written

very well written.

redlion75redlion75over 9 years ago

it what fucking dream are you living?if i found my ex after 15yrs and found out i had been fucking my kid the last thing i would be doing is forgivig and fucking them again.

Redwinger7Redwinger7over 9 years ago
Wow

This is one of the best stories I've read on this site. I liked the way it flowed and the rationalization made by Terri. If they had not found out about being brother and sister until they were getting married that could have been much worse. I'm a romantic and love happy endings. I'd like to see a followup after they get married and involve Terri's friends and Sara's sister.

sabra16023sabra16023over 9 years ago
Well Written

One of the best stories I have read on this site. Keep writing.Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good story. Other readers need to remember the catagory.

This was a well written story. Subject was great even if some of the areas felt a little rushed. As for the criticism about finding the long lost family after 15 years and it being the last thing you would want to do is fucking them, get over yourself. The category is INCEST, not family therapy with Dr. Phil. Until that point there was no OBVIOUS incest. Most readers who do want to read this genre of stories don't go for the 'accidental' incest where a brother gets drunk at a party and fucks the blindfolded and bound girl the frat boys tied up in the master bedroom. They read them because they really want to see a mother knowingly fucking her son, daughter or maybe even her own sister. They want to read about family members knowingly fucking their own family members and wanting to do it. Brother/sister, father/daughter, mother/son, etc is what they all want to read. So if you want to complain about how incest occurs, stop reading it. Go back to read stories about Dick and Jane and watching them run.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
PREMISE ALWAYS HOT..BUT THEN USUAL SAME-OLD..SAME-OLD..

YOUR PREMISE... EVOLVED INTO THE USUAL... ON THIS SITE..A HOT SEX CHARGED FAMILY ACTION POST...TOTAL FAMILY ACTION..INCLUDING MOTHER DAUGHTER INTERACTION..BUT AS USUAL ON THIS SITE...HOTTTT DAD/SON BI WITH MOM TOTALLY ABSENT...HOPEFULLY SOMEDAY..WRITERS WILL REALIZE FOR WOMEN..NOTHING MORE SEX CHARGED.THAN BEING A PART OF STUD BI ACTION...WITH MOM ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
One of the best !!!

Your writing is amazing.

Erotic as hell, charged and arousing.... Keep writing please ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
very enjoyable

I don't leave Feedback and don't read incest normally But found this Quite a good Story could not stop reading

shadowdustershadowdusterover 9 years ago

5 stars Need another story about he marriage and the start o their children.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
shorter chapters

most readers do not like stories with chapters over three or four pages, it gets boring and the writer has a hard time keeping the story flowing. this would have been better split into five chapters submitted over five days novel length stories should be restricted to the novels area.

EroscottEroscottabout 9 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous re: shorter chapters

I would respectfully suggest that you do not read my stories if the length of them bothers you so much.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 9 years ago
"Family Reunion:" - Forty-two Year Old Divorced (From Sara) Father, Daniel (Dan) Reynolds and Forty-one Year Old Divorced (From Daniel) Mother, Sara Hensley and Their Children, Twenty-one Year Old Son, Thomas (Tom) Reynolds and Nineteen Year Old Daughter,

Such a convoluted and totally weird situation of make believe--incestual fantasy--logic I have ever read. The "suggested" lesbian situations of Terri with her friends Darlene and Cynthia, and the much-lauded "prior life" swinging of the parents, Dan and Sara, not having taken place during the story chronology was a blessing and very much appreciated by this reader.

To me, incest of blood-kin relatives is a special kind of love of sharing, honor and respectfulness; this story destroyed those illusions--and the reality of true, endearing and pure love-incest--for me. This story has prurient and wanton sex woven around and between four sex starved deviants.

The length of the story and chapters made for pleasant reading. The story is well written, detailed and chronicled throughout. I would have appreciated the story more had there been more commitment to each other, and the privacy and familial respect of their life-style, rather than the ever-present sexual, never-ending sole interest of nothing more than individual sexual gratifications.

LeenysmanLeenysmanalmost 8 years ago
Plot hole

The one plot hole that bothered me was having Dan be at Terri's house and having him NOT see even one picture of Sara on the walls. He should have known it then.

playtime999playtime999almost 8 years ago
lots of tease

before we get to the incest, which works, as fantasy more than plausibility but that's why we're here. Terri is one hot sister/daughter and a great instigator. sex seems a bit by the numbers but the numbers are good ones.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

wow...thanks bro, i love this story very much, i love this kind story very much, a family reunion, bisexual, blood relatives, bonding between dad son and mom sis, even adition of a incest marraige please keep it up...congrates... my e-mail: odiaapua@gmail.com

Scone134Scone134over 6 years ago

Fantastic from start to finish , thank you!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Only got to page three, BUT

I HAVE to comment:

Man = singular

Woman = singular

Men = plural

Women = plural

This is a sore point with me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Kidnapping

I highly doubt that a parent or child would be so forgiving of a kidnapper.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearalmost 5 years ago
Want MORE!!!!!

There are some holes in the back story but being this is fantasy they are not such big gaping holes that they get in the way. I for one would love to read more of this family. Would love to read about Terri's friends joining in, and her Aunt. Tom's 'buddies' could even join say there is two and they could fall for Terri's friends, or even be 3 of them and that would be 1 for the Aunt as well. Then the 10 of them would be a fun swinging semi-incestuous orgy group. It would make for one hell of a bachelor/bachelorette party before the double wedding. Then the honeymoon, kids, keeping the secret within the group of 10. Many possibilities here.

goducks111goducks111over 4 years ago
WOW: HOT HOT HOT

5 stars. very sexy story. i loved the long tease, the conclusion, the in-between - good storyline. i confess i've liked all the stories of yours i've read - i guess i need to read more!

linnearlinnearover 4 years ago
Fuck, That Was Hot

Great writing and I can see this as a series of adventures if you decided to continue. So many possibilities.

odiaapuaodiaapuaalmost 4 years ago
Favorite

Again, this is my another favorite story in your album...keep it up..thankx...

Rancher46Rancher46over 3 years ago

Best story ever. I read this story some months ago and the second time through was even better. I agree that this story is not finished by a long shot. Would be wonderful to see this story continued as it would be interesting to see the foursome get married and continue their love fest with Tom and Terri have children after finding out they do no have the recessive genes. I hope the the author sees the comments and considers continuing the story.

5 stars +++

MogelbaumMogelbaumabout 3 years ago

Too many thing just don't add up.

Father steals son after cheating on his wife, easily forgiven. Sure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fabulous story!!! with a sort of built-in epilogue. Fascinating yarn! :-)

MiddlesonMiddlesonover 2 years ago

Definitely a good story with lots of action. I was glad to see the siblings get together for future.

Would love to see another chapter with the proposal, weddings, and tom and terri kids. Mayne they scale back to just them as a couple once married and enjoy the parents on special occasions.

5/5 for me

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Didn't get past the first page. Just more of that boy toy crap. Gross.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearabout 2 years ago

Just read this again after about 3 years of the first time...

It's amazing that not only did I still find it just as hot as I did the first time, but I had the same thoughts about how I'd love to see further adventures with this family and their friends. I went back to look to see if I commented knowing I had favorited it. And sure enough I could have copied and pasted those same comments, here. Thanks for sharing, and I hope you decide at some point to add a part 2.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Father and son should have found their Bi-Side during the mother-daughter oral sex.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

The sex was pretty hot, but the author really let Dan off lightly. Terri has his ex-wife’s maiden name and he doesn’t investigate at all? And let’s not forget cheating on his wife. Yes, swingers can legitimately have red lines in their relationships and Dan *knowingly* broke his promises to his wife. Last, but most of all, he kidnapped his son and changed their identities so his wife couldn’t possibly have a relationship with Tom. If I were Tom, I’d be furious! My dad stole me from my mom because he was afraid he’d have limited access to his son (taking hers totally away) after he betrayed her and lied to me my entire life. Insane.

rbloch66rbloch667 days ago

Seriously Hot!!! Loved it to the Nth degree.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous