All Comments on 'Looking Back'

by StangStar06

Sort by:
  • 135 Comments
RhomanovRhomanovover 9 years ago
Great read

Enjoyed just about everything; flow, characters, emotion, style,.....

Thx!

sdc97230sdc97230over 9 years ago
Sorry, but Ken is WRONG

A five year old IS too young to have a go kart!

sugnasugnaover 9 years ago
Older not Wiser!

Nice to read about the continuing vitality of those 60+! Unfortunately, with all those years of experience; wisdom does not seem to have taken root! An incestuous cheating grandma? Really? Yuck! and crazy to boot! An old man hooked up with a broken down bar slut? Sad, but not that weird. A seventy year old father of a 5 year old?! Now that is a bad idea, and a selfish one to boot! If he is lucky he will see her sweet 16 party - in a wheel chair or hospital bed. He will never walk her down the aisle or be there for her when she needs advice as she starts her life. No wisdom there! Good story, kind of realistic in the poor decision making of the characters. I liked the fact that he was not a saint and did the smart thing and let the punk die. At least his was wise in that regard!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
As usual

Your stories are usually great and this one is too. Been reading your stories for years, and except for being a Ford man and not a Mopar man, I greatly appreciate your humor and wit.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
Excellent

Wow. What a crazy old cunt. Stupid also. Great tale of consequences. Also a great happily ever after.

Damn. What a crazy comment.

Ha

Five Crazy Stars

elHosedelHosedover 9 years ago
LOVED IT!

Perfect pacing, fun story, and a realistic conclusion. 5* all the way and I don't give 5*s.

dinkymacdinkymacover 9 years ago
Nice!!

Thanks for sharing.

carvohicarvohiover 9 years ago
Boom Chuckle lucka lucka...

This was a totally fun story. Imagine grand mom in the barn with grandson while grandpa is out jogging his regular three miles. He must have had several knee surgeries or he'd been a couch potato the first fifty years. That grandson is one sick dude, and let's just be glad grand mom is past menopause or they'd be raising quite a critter. Ken got lucky, but he's not going to live forever and his little daughter will miss him when she'll need him the most.

As usual Stang has given us something incredibly fun to not read if not altogether plausible. Then again, we're in Loving wives and anything can happen. Well that's women for you.

You keep writing and I'll keep reading. I do have one admonition; Ken needs a pick-up truck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Predictable as always with horrible editing on both sides, writer and editor, which this 'writer' always sells out by making changes after his editor has done 'their magic' as he always says.

This so called writer always makes women out to be stupid, and almost 70 year old men being ale to fuck the way these men in his stories do just doesn't happen without viagra.

Women too into their 60's not fucking likely.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
I laugh...

I really laugh from people who don't write and all they are worried is about editing...What a loosers...About the story: very good story...thank you...All were punished as they deserved...

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 9 years ago
Sometimes

Sometimes I hate Stangstar stories. I loved this one!

magmamanmagmamanover 9 years ago
That anon person

He thinks ""almost 70" year olds can't do it any more I guess. Hell, I am 71, and one thing I know for a fact.

Can too!

It sort of depends on the partner, because there was a time in my life when I was thinking the sex life was over.

A good partner sure can fix that, mine is coming up on sixty and more than once she has gotten me up for doubles. Slower than when I was young, yeah, I admit that.

My only gripe is some of these stories are too long, reading is slower for me now too.

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307over 9 years ago
An interesting variation on a theme...

... Truly thought this was one of your most interesting stories in a while. Even though vindictiveness is not always a very noble trait, it is certainly one that is not all that uncommon to the human species. I think that betrayal trumps "blood", especially in the situation described in your story, a lot more than one would think so I've got to give you points for realism. Glad to see that you're, at least, headed back towards the right track.

looking4itlooking4itover 9 years ago

I ended up really liking this story but I did think you outdid yourself this time with the callously idiotic, self indulgent, and wholly prententious bitch of a wife. Incest was an interesting addition into the destruction of the family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
typical BTB story

Great guy? He gets cheated on and has his heart broken. But instead of doing the right thing and trying to help his loser grandson no matter what he did, our "hero" doesn't do anything. No wonder the grandson wound up so fucked up with a family that acts like this one. One simple change would have made the story better - if he had done the procedure in spite of his grandson being a loser he would have been the better man.

javmor79javmor79over 9 years ago

I hope Stangstar doesn't get in trouble for using Danica's name. LOL. Pretty descent story. Can't really imagine a 70 year old man being good at sex, but I can't put that aside.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Matt's just a selfish as his mother

When you look at the characters. Matt was a horrible father and husband. Kate was a doting mother. No wonder Danny turned to mush. Matt gave no attention to his wife and son. He was just like his mother in taking the people around them for granted. No wonder they go divorced. As for Maddie she was a selfish slut like so many women out there who think they can get whatever they want. Just another slut who was "cured" after all the shit came down. as far as the Grandson goes I would have never given a chance for his life. Gave you a 5 stanger!

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Waited For This

I read this on "The Other Site" and was waiting for it to show up here so I could comment.

I disagree with the person who said he should have done the procedure. Forgetting for the moment the risk to HIM, the grandson was a repeat loser who had NOTHING to contribute to society, and blackmailed his own grandmother for sex rather than telling his beloved grandfather what she was doing.

And for the anonymous loser who can't stand Stang - Stang has written over 160 stories, if you don't know by now that you don't care for him, WHY ARE YOU HERE?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
to anonymous that wote typical b ....

this story is as real as real life gets, why should the father even give a blackmailing spoiled little cheat grandson that helped break the family apart even the time of day?? the father at least made an effort, by showing up and trying to talk to him, but did the "kid" at 31 even apologize, noooo.. he was still a fucked up sob that didn't even say I am sorry... the story was good from beginning to end, keep writing good stories, stang.. the characters in this one were good not because they were good in the story , but because they were real, people are all in one way or another f-up, but we all have feelings.. none of us are perfect, and this story took that into account.. I rated it a 5.

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilover 9 years ago
What option sugna?

I didn't like this one and have really started to lose my fondness for SS06 in general.

First Sugna:

Selfish? How So? What real choice did he have with her already pregnant? Would pushing an abortion be LESS selfish? You play the cards you're dealt the best you can. Maybe help her get ready for the loss you know will be coming.

On the story itself, this is just another tale where almost everyone is vile beyond belief except the tragic hero and his female saviour and where the 'evil bitch(tm)' is stupid in the extreme. I mean, even after he drops the divorce and leaves her pennyless, she turns to hooking instead of divorcing him and getting half the assets? And despite her having cheated on him, what he did would NOT sit well with most judges.

And I don;t know what small towns in Ohio you frequent, but the ones my family were from might shunned a whore but would NOT have treated anyone like that. And the cops would have some very active investigation pushing for facts once any women's protection org got wind of them ignoring a rape and assult like that. NOT to mention the legal cost to the bar. Blue collor does not mean animal.

I do like BTB tales and this one, like all SS06 work is well written. Just not well crafted. Over the top punishment and a disgusting cast of supprting characters for one man's heroic struggle against the 'evil bitch(tm)' just isn't enough. OIND seems to be an aberation in that there were some redeemable characters. Though, even there, was any woman in it, OTHER than grandma, not monsterous?

Writing this convince me to drop yet another star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Stang has, unfortunately, gone "down hill."

Although still better than almost all posters here, his stories seem to have lots the fire of earlier stories.

FD45FD45over 9 years ago
I guess

if you can't keep it in your pants, keep it in the family.

If you are going to go over the top, why not aim for Everest?

Wild ride. Not sure how much I liked it. A cast of idiots. One is reminded of that SNL skit back in the 70's "Ballet for the Blind", where a bunch of morons was falling all over the stage. But there was an energy to it.

SgtmjrSgtmjrover 9 years ago
Thanks from the Grey side

I loved it. I found it to be entertaining ,funny , and a good read. As for the would be critics: In case you only read LW the life span of males is increasing all the time but what makes it even better is we are still Very active. Life styles have changed for the better which allows men to have fuller lives.

Thanks for the good read SS06 and keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

It seems that some have forgotten that there have been men that have fathered children in their 80's long before there was viagra.As for him not walking her down the aisle who knows what will happen in his future.Also just because he reaches a certain age dosen't mean that he will be chair bound.He is a healthy active man and there no reason for that not to continue.People will continue to have sex for as long as they wish and like someone said it may be slower but it is still good.

cap5356cap5356over 9 years ago
story

great story but kind of sad that the grandson got involved with grandma. that sure messed up things in the family. to bad the wife never did realize just how hurt she did to him. she should have talked to him and also checked with her dr about her problems

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
DOES THE NAME DANICA

ring any bells in NASCAR fans. TK U MLJ LV NV

cueball961cueball961over 9 years ago
Danica?

Dear Lord! If the girl is going to be a successful NASCAR driver a new name would be in order. THAT Danica couldn't drive a thirsty horse to water.

Five stars. ;)

JounarJounarover 9 years ago

Really liked this story as it and "Simple Math" address an issue that far to often ignored, shitty family members are just not worth having in your life. The comments about trying to save the grandson have to be a joke, why risk your life for scumbags? My only complaint is why Ken never said anything to his son and daughter in law as there was no reason for cutting them out of his life. Also not checking up with his lawyer on the divorce is just bullshit story telling.

I kinda felt sorry for Matt in this tale. He was as asshole but aving to deal with a dipshit son and then finding out his parents marriage suddenly went to hell, had to be a major shock for him. His cunt of a mother lying about the real cause of the breakup and then having his own bitch of a wife playing mind games at such a low point in his life, it's no wonder the guys life hit the toilet bowl.

Pappy7Pappy7over 9 years ago
Welcome back.

Glad you are back writing believable stories. Thought you had gone over to the RAAC crowd. I don't think this was a BTB story like some have said in the comments, just a "do what he had to do for his own sanity" story. Bitch needed to be lit up a little bit. Selfish and absolutely clueless about most everything. Her son seemed to be the same way. I think her grandson was just a more evolved version of the POS she and her son were. I don't know divorce laws but it seems unlikely to me that someone could just refuse to sign the papers and that stops everything.

Your writing has always impressed me, but I do prefer characters to be responsible for their actions. And there should be a price for what is done. I never see the women in these stories have to anything other that lie and manipulate to get their lives back. The men on the other hand have to put up with being lied to, told by their wives even in the reconciliation talk that the lover made them orgasm so much more than husband had, but she really loved hubby more, ad nauseum. Then all of their friends take the wife's side, etc. Stang, you at least keep that to a minimum, which I appreciate. So, good job, again welcome back.

Annette74Annette74over 9 years ago
Great story and so believable

I like your stories a lot. xoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great, as always

After several years, I still look forward to your stories. Please keep on with the writing!!!

IcallBSIcallBSover 9 years ago
Good story EXCEPT for "Danica"

Make her damned car a 100 pounds heavier (her smaller weight compared to the men) and lets see how well she does.

As to Maddie, no need to CONTINUE to be decent to someone who actively tries to spoil your life....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
why is SS06 one of the greats?

He DOES seem to get a read from his audience and attempts to deliver what they seem to want.

Guys want cheating bitches to face the consequences.

OK....

For a woman to deserve that, she has to be a stupid selfish bitch.

If SHE was the saint, then she never would have cheated right?

The usual counterbalance to stupid, selfish. slut-bitch is the sainted yet wronged hubby who can do no wrong himself.

Why?

Because, no regular guy deserves a cheating wife, but a guy that can do no wrong deserves ANY and ALL of the revenge against her.

Sure, after a few years it gets a bit formulaic, but........

If it DOESN'T go that way, people (readers) get pissed.

Of course, even when it DOES go that way, people get pissed.

Well, what can you do? Keep trying to churn 'em out, keep trying to make them the kind of story that YOU (the author) want to read, cross yer fingers, and hope for the best, all while ignoring haters and one bombers.

SIGH....

Lately, seems lots of folks are getting tired of the "St.Hubby" character driven plotlines.

Frankly, I agree. Usually BOTH spouses have to accept some of the blame for most marital squabbles. May be a good story shows balance by revealing how each of them independently come to realization about mistakes and regrets, and this way they can learn from, and move on from them. But in reality (god knows how lit readers GOTTA have their adequate dose of reality flavoring their preferred fiction), yes, MOST people never get a clue, and keep repeating mistakes over and over again.

So, what do we have here?

I think Stang gives us a guy, who despite being a mustang owner, manages to just maybe NOT be the best lover, husband, FATHER, and especially not a communicator! No saints were depicted in the telling of this story!!

And this is how his story went. And for me, it was just different enough that I kinda of found myself liking it (in between cringes at the incest bits).

If I were HDK, my biggest critical complaint would be at narration and POV changes. In fact, Stang has done a much better job with this before, and this attempt at editing the POV was just ABYSMAL!

That said, giving different voicing to various characters thoughts, CAN be entertaining. But in this case, this was Ken's story to tell, and he should have told the whole thing. IF you want to give other characters a chance to tell their side, you have to give equal footing and opportunity, otherwise NOBODY gets to tell the whole story. One snippit here, about one part of the story, isn't enough reason to change narrators. Just bring those ideas out through dialogue. But then again, dialogue has been slipping in quality as of late in Stang's work, I hate to see him resort to cheap tricks that cut corners on stories he TRIES to put a lot of effort into. There are moments, yes, but not enough momentum for approx. 8 pages or so. (grumble)

Anyway, I will ALWAYS enjoy seeing Stang still at it. I will ALWAYS give him a chance to surprise me. And I will ALWAYS give him maximum credit for attempting to break out of his own branded mold.

Thank you for your efforts! BTW, you are only as old as you feel!

bruce22bruce22over 9 years ago
Yep just another SS06 story

They are all readable and amusing. I admit that most of them seem like parodies of life.

Concritic123Concritic123over 9 years ago
Another boilerplate StangStar story....

Really......you can do better than this. You do have the potential to write unique stories if only you chose to do so. Typical StangStar story....handsome, in shape, good guy with a Mustang meets stupid woman who has no self control over her vagina. She cheats and he feels bad until beautiful female sidekick falls in love with him. Stupid wife/girlfriend is crushed and the guy lives happily ever after with sidekick. There you go. That's the outline of all your stories. You can do better.

d2talld2tallover 9 years ago
Keep writing!!

Can't ever read enough of your stories. I have read every one on your memberspage. And enough them all. I used to work at Ford! Loved their cars and loved all your stories. Please keep writing them.... Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Entertaining........

......although I think you're going to need Jerry Springer sort this family out..... LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
OK

It was OK but like usual your stories are toooooooo Fucking long and full of bull shit.

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanover 9 years ago
Goofy and implausible

"I withdrew all of the money from the accounts and left her penniless. She got one more check before I removed her name from my retirement account as well.

It seemed heartless and cruel, but I enjoyed it. She showed up at my house, screaming at Randa and me, so I had her arrested. "

Of course, when this happens, Ken would probably be forced to pay at least as much if not more than he was voluntarily giving her. Especially as it would look to a judge that she was attempting to hold the marriage together and Ken took off to take up with a younger floozy.

Just my thought on the matter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good as usual

I like your stories, some things may not fit within what may be legal, but again they are stories of fiction. I never care weather things might or might not be, your stories are entertainment and that's why I read them. I would like shorter stories but I still read them all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

yep he is an asshole

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nope

If the previous poster is calling Ken an asshole, the previous poster has his/her head stuck up his/her ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
StangStar06 has the husband and wife roles reversed.

Statistically, it’s usually the husbands who cheat most often and they cheat out of lust, while wives who cheat usually do so to find better mates. Wives who do cheat aren’t usually lazy and stupid as StangStar06 always depicts them. Rather, they are hard working and ambitious, and they expect their husbands to be at least as successful as they are. Unfortunately, their husbands turn out to be unskilled, lazy, and ill mannered losers who can’t hold onto their jobs, which is the exact OPPOSITE of how Stangstar06 always depicts the husbands.

StangStar06’s stories would be much more consistent with reality if he switches the slut role from the wife to the husband. It is also ironic that SS06’s high valuation of money earning potential is what generally causes women to cheat. If SS06 is a married woman, it is highly probable that he would be the cheating spouse, statistically speaking.

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanover 9 years ago
The comments on this story are more interesting than the story...:

Sugna: At 90+ my granddad could CARRY his great grandson around a shopping mall. At 100+ he was making transcontinental trips - alone.

Annette74: "Great story and so believable." Believable?? Really!!!

Anon: "Stang has, unfortunately, gone "down hill."" Concritic123 put it well in his comment titled Another boilerplate.. Unfortunately these are the two comments I most agree with, :-(

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Statistics

@ Statistic Anon Accordings to the statistic data: 55% of the married women had minimum 1 extramarital event in their life and the husbands are 60% minimum 1 extramarital affair in lifetime. This numbers are contrary to your opinion. The cheating wives who want to sit on two horsebacks (husband and lover(s)) or to use an accidental opurtunity for cheating are same common if only they are majority as those wives who change their first husbands to newer husbands. So SS06 please write about your wife chararacters without any hesitation, because they are not so rarly in our countries as this Anon wants to show me. But sometimes your wife characters could get more IQ..............

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 9 years ago

Yes anon, but that would require someone to be writing these stories who isn't a bitter, misogynistic old man who thinks all women are lazy, fat, good for nothing whores if they aren't twenty years younger than him and begging to fuck him. He writes these male characters who are so impossibly good and kind and pure and these women who are impossibly evil and wicked and stupid, yet it's clearly the men in his stories who are always ending up fucking some younger woman. I'm guessing that's the reason his own marriage broke up, and this is some revisionist history to justify it.

Also, it would require an author capable of thinking outside of the exact same boilerplate story again and again and again, and since Stang has about five templates he just fills in over and over with a few variables (does he fuck his own daughter in this one, does he blame the wife for being raped, does her murder her and then sit around being congratulated for it?) I doubt you'll ever see anything different from him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Frontline

Last time I checked you have not written or posted anything in Literotica.'Except of course if you include the dozens of negative rants you post in the comments section. FLC, are you learning impaired? If not why would you read and comment on a story you KNOW you will not like. Is that not the definition of insanity? As for this story nice job Stang better than your last few efforts FLC ! Unbunch your panties and relax Fiction moron fiction Got it?

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 9 years ago

Aww, I forgot! It's okay for you anon idiots to flame every single cuckold story that gets posted and threaten to murder the authors and somehow their fictional characters as if they were real people. But if anyone dares to question one of the big, mighty patron saints of BTB readers than they are taking things too seriously and have serious mental issues.

And who said I read this story? I've read enough of Stang's stories to know exactly what happened and, unlike his fans, I didn't rush in to one bomb it. I just pointed out that he hasn't written an original story in years, he has some serious issues with women, his first wife probably left him due to him constantly lusting after younger girls and possibly his daughter, and that he goes on /way/ too long. Also he has shitty taste in cars, but that's another issue altogether.

thc1776thc1776over 9 years ago
Not common

It's not too common for a grandson to be fucking his grandmother, especially if she is not consenting to the act. There are too many ways for her to put a stop to it - one being the claim the grandson raped her and his claim the neighbor was involved was just a diversion. The kid was on the outs anyway and would be ousted from the family. But let us not let reason prevail.....

The one true decision made in this story was that grandpa said, essentially, "fuck him. The little bastard fucked my wife, his grandmother. I have no love for the little shit. Let him live what cards life dealt him without my help." A true sentiment - let the asshole suffer the consequences of his choices.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
For the guy who told a seventy cant father child...

A famous singer in Brazil(Joao Gilberto) had a child with his biographer when he was 72 in 2003.She was married and it was a big scandal.He is still alive at 83.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
frontline

If you are aware of these authors tendencies in their writing, why are you tormenting yourself by reading it? It sounds counter intuitive for someone to read writing by an author he does not like.

Bet you a closet BTB reader who enjoys the old man's writing and Mustangs.

Good story Stang but a 4 star for this one comepare to some of your older writings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
SS06, you write so....

....well, but with some regret, I have to task you with trying to write your female lead characters as something more than clueless morons.

It is a conflict that a man can love a women so deeply, so unreservedly for so long, and not be pissed at her even once for being so thick. You write them like they're freakin' AWSOME smart girls until they get caught, then they are suddenly clueless and can't see what all the fuss is about.... Really? REALLY?

Then you crutch them up on the "crazy with hormones" defense. That just further reduces them to silly, stupid bimbos. And they never seem to be willing to talk to their "soul mate" before doing precipitous things. These are tawdry devices.

This is beneath you.

Try writing something where the woman actually knows what she's doing, what the risks are and simply can't bring herself to be either accountable or faithful. She can finally, honestly acknowledge what she did and fight for her marriage, which will fail, due to the length, depth and breadth of her depravity.

Or try addressing the smart, shark-bitch type that just uses a man, drains him of any and every resource she can, then does her level best to destroy him before moving on.

The tricky bit then is to see how he can, finally understanding her true nature, get the best of her in that final fight to end their sorry charade and regain his badly damaged self respect.

I'm hungry for something outside your usual storyline, because almost everything from you in many, many months has followed the same, trite formula.

You're better than that! Come on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I'm Surprised

SS06, I'm really surprised that you would have such a long story printed without you at least doing a little proof reading. The story is full of missing words and typos.

Also your characters were unrealistic and wooden feeling. I agree that you can do much better. A few rewrites and this could have been a very good story.

Sorry, Charlie

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Soccer not a major sport? It's the #1 major sport in the world! You Americans think the world revolves around what you like best. Soccer is the #1 sport in the world by far....and it's not even close.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
where to start.

ss06 ,i think u are amazing , you contribute alot of material on a regular basis , of a consistantly very high standard when compared to other Authors on the site.

sometimes i wonder wether you are rushing some stories to get them posted faster, it's as if you feel duty bound to get them finished & move on to the next one.

having said that , i did really like this tale , i think i understand that you deliberately over-egg(exaggerate) the characteristics , to really hammer home your points.

Yes this does sometimes detract from the tale.

but .. considering the genre / topics of your stories i can see that really laying it on as heavily as possible does have it's merits.

extremely intelligent pple can make some really dumb mistakes

after making said mistakes, they can & often do act in the most foolish / stupid ways.

extremely intelligent & savvy pple can be easily deceived by those they love & trust

having been deceived in that way , they can & often do become a walking train wreck.

when they get their sh*t together , they can & do react in a variety of extraordinary & drastic ways.

i think thats what the Author is attempting to convey in his writing , i realise that on occasion it is way over the top ... but how else do you get those points accross to an often obtuse & dense Audience.

xxxhugsxxx

TwistedOliver.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Frontlinecaster

Fucking misogynistic fucktard. He doesn't know any other word than misogynistic, misogynistic, misogynistic, misogynistic. Broken fucking record.

Last time I saw him he was lapping cum from Laurel's tepid hole.

cpetecpeteover 9 years ago
Fine read

A good story, well done tale. Thanks for posting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
5*s

Wow! It has been a long time coming. A SS06 story with thinking women and men. I guess that means no mentally challenged women. Also no genius, emotionally altogether men.

Everyone made their mistakes. Large and small, they hurt others and hurt themselves.

Talk about some original plot twists! This is the first time I can say, I believe this SS06 story should have been longer, lol. Maybe more of the meeting between Ken & Miranda. Or going back to the beginning more about the close relationship between Ken and Will.

Hold on SS06, I know, I know you can't win. We complain your stories are too long and now about this one being too short, HA ha ...

Anyway I gave you 5*s. It reminds me of your stories from 2011. Original creative plot and great emotional impact.

Thank You very much. And please, keep writing.... Maybe a Star city story, someday.

By the way my condolences that you and your Kitty Kat are no longer together. Breaking up is always painful, whatever the reasons. Good luck

AMerryMan

EngineCo1EngineCo1over 9 years ago
Not a Sport???

Hey Annon "Soccer not a major sport" sorry to burst your bubble, but in the US in the 1960's and early 1970's soccer was a one or two week event that happened in Phys. Ed. in high school. There were no Soccer teams, it wasn't on TV, and it wasn't in Sports Illustrated or Sport Magazine. There was no internet, no sports cable TV shows, no You Tube, and only three channels of Network TV, and really nothing to show any sports in other countries except for maybe a news bite or the Olympics. So for a man in this age group at that time in his life, yes, Soccer was not a major sport. How do I know, I was there in the 60's and 70's and until we had Soccer in Phys. Ed. I had never heard of it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
easy to blame

It's easy to blame a grandson but the failings of a son reflect the father's failings. The Martians did not raise Matt did they?

fausttusfausttusover 9 years ago
wtf????

Do you need a new editor or do you just ignore the advise they give you?

Another 1 star. Please work on fixing your stories. Thanks and please keep trying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Welcome Back

Well, good to see your getting back to form. Good Read, but check your editing.

Thanks.

Seeker1107Seeker1107over 9 years ago
The only innocent

The only innocent in this besides the father was Kate and miranda. Dylan and Matt were both shits in my opinion. The wife should have just signed the paper's and let it go. After 40 years she should have known he wouldn't stand for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I am disappointed.

Stanstar was drunk when he wrote the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
different

Maddie cheated and never told anyone why Ken left. As for as Kate Miranda and Ken they were the only decent people in the story. Different type of story but good as for as Dylan a spoiled brat.

Ron cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 9 years ago
Perfect ending. That scuzz-bucket Maddie needed to have been kicked out sooner.

I really liked this story. Ken was too easy and didn't want to hurt his son and daughter-in-law. Something like this was enough to ruin the family, if Ken was ruined and disheartened he should have spread the misery and given his wife what was coming to. Some people are just too nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Just so you know

Danica Patrick sucks. Kyle Petty said it best, the silly bitch wouldn't have a ride if she wasn't female. This isn't to say that there can't be a woman out there who could hold her own in Nascar someday, but that woman isn't Danica.

EXursusRhereEXursusRhereover 9 years ago
@just so you know

Asshole, you don't know shit. And you drive a jellybean Prius.

Danica has more talent than half the Nascar field. Notice that she's been near the middle of the 43 car field at the end of each season she's driven. That beats out a good 20 to 30 of the testosterone crowd. She's a wheelbarow more balls than some anonymous 'bottom' such as you.

phil2213phil2213about 9 years ago
Entertaining and packed with drama.

The characters were lined up well. On the bad side Maddie Will and Dylan and the good side Ken Miranda and Kate..... The jury is still out on Matt....Not much mention on Chelsea. I found the story quite entertaining and I couldn't wait to get to the next paragraph. I've not been disappointed in reading this author's stories, so far. Of course, any one of the characters could've been modified to bring a surprise element to this story but they remained true to form. As usual, I rated this author a five stars. Thank you for your effort.

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 9 years ago
FIVE STARS - It would not let me register them.

Stang - Thank you for writing this, I have read it once before. You are in the top five of my favorite writers on Literotica, probably first or second. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
ok

Ok, normally your stories are well written, but this one was total gibberish.

Most of your stories get a 4* rating from me but this struggles to reach 2*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Favorite mine

A troubled story about troubled people. Maddie just had to try someone new out and got caught. She did not loose 40 yrs of marriage she threw it away like last nights trash. Matt the son was a jerk jealous of his wife and father for no reason and his son was a spoiled brat. Kate the daughterinlaw was the only one besides Ken on that side of the family that had good common sence. Miranda was used abused and deserted by her family the only good thing to ever happen to her was Ken and there baby.OK I said my piece this story is in my favorites and I will read it again. Wonder what happens to Ken,Miranda and there

child. Would be nice to read more about them. To bad Maddie just destroyed the family no getting around it.

Ron

cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WHAT A LYING SNEAKY BITCH

Maddie broought all the trouble on herself and tore the family apart. Some of the statements she mad(you were the best) she let her mouth overload her ass and like she said she wanted to try something different and as far as Will being his best friend with friends like him you dont need enemies. Matt the son took Maddies side not knowing the facts. Really the only decent people in the story was Ken,Kate and Miranda. There was always an excuse for Maddie first it was boring sex than next it was a medical problem a chemical embalance. The one thing that I cannot understand after Will finally passed on all of a sudden Maddie was cured..So what happened a complete family was ruined and guess what it happens every day either the Husband or Wife decides to try something /someone new and gets caught and if they have children they are the ones that get truly hurt.

I dont know if there is a sequil to this story maybe thre should be on to see what happens down the road. It is in my favorites but it just amazes me how stupid people can be Have they ever heard of talking about things?

Ron Texas

cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

sugnasugnaabout 8 years ago
The Definition of Dysfunctional!

What a mess! This story pulls the veil off the fantasies we tell ourselves about being normal. In the beginning, everything seemed great, then that veil was peeled away and reality was right behind it! People suck!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Danica

What else could you have chosen? I guess all these stories are over the top, but that was a nice touch...

dyonysosdyonysosalmost 8 years ago
The story is enjoyable

to a point,we are reading about a couple of senior people past 65.In the end they were 70,please have a little mercy on peoples intelligence,a threesome in a garage ?? at that age ? seriously ?

I have the greatest respect for SS06 and his ability to write exellent stories but this way over the top unless it is some kind of black humour

Pappy7Pappy7almost 8 years ago
Well last poster,

it certainly could happen. If her hormones were fluctuating as much as was claimed she certainly could have had a hot pussy at that age. And her mouth would work at any age. Now, if I was 20 years old I would not want to fuck my 70 year old grandmother and that's for sure, but it would be possible, physically. And some 70 year old men are known to be sexually active. Now me, I would rather be sexually active with a 40 year old babe, but that's not going to happen in this world.

Funny comment coming from our friend in Poland.

tazz317tazz317almost 8 years ago
WHEN YOU ARE RIGHT AS RAIN

no storms will ever change the decision, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wow! What a crazy Family

I tried to get into this story but I gave up and took the shortcut after page 4 I went to last page and got the end! ! Anyway I still love your stories. But not this one 40% OF READING ENJOYMENT! ! Love you all GREG! BYE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Messed Wife.

Loved your story till you came to the Miranda part. She had (you could say one whole chapter) To tell her cousin her excuse for her whoring ways. When a rape or molestation is reported, the police and hospital have a rape test kit. A chemical analysis is done and any residual drug is going to be detected. Ok? Mirandas story is so full of holes. You left your wife cause she fucked two men, but yet you fell in love with Miranda after she had been with a whole town including her cousins and uncles And apparently the next town over, Ergo the train that was going to happen. Also as you handed the divorce papers to Maddie you told her that she knew how to read since she had been a teacher But at the end you say she had never worked. You left to many holes in your story. I´ve known girls that have been abused and they didn´t go and fuck all the males in their family plus the whole town. To be honest. I loved your story and to me it was starting to get interesting til you brought Miranda into the picture from there it seemed to go downhill. Now. If you had made it belivable that would be another thing. Also. Even if your wifewhad never worked outside of the marriage. she worked for forty years to make your house a home for you, therefore community property. Sorry, you can´t have your cake and eat it too.

Xzy89cXzy89cover 7 years ago
Really bad story

Just silly

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
really good story

just excellent .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Your kidding

Good story, nice link to real life at the end. I didn't see where his last name was Patrick but,good anyway

VapspegeoVapspegeoalmost 7 years ago
It's only a story

Okay I get the reference about Danica Patrick. The Myranda section or introduction since this is a story we don't have to have all of the legal jargon be dead on. Even if they could all Rape and rules aren't followed, dirty cops, corrupt family members and just stupid people. WAKE THE FUCK UP even look at a little TV if there a suspicion of rape they check to see if a rape kit was even collected.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
One of your best!

Thank you for having the patience to work out all of the twists to a real.end.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
Mag 9/20/14

Thanks for sharing that.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
Not a realistic story

but who gives a fuck? Helluva yarn!

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
LOL

Nice touch on the Danica name.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 5 years ago
Was this a joke story

So bad it must have been. Not a good person in the entire story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

One of your more inconsistent efforts, but still better than most around here. Just wish you could come back to give us some more new material.

Seeker1107Seeker1107about 5 years ago
He still puts new material up

He just doesn’t always put it on lit anymore. If you check out storiesonline.net you’ll see the newer stuff.

Story was good. Not my first time.

jrphdojrphdoabout 5 years ago
Good Story

But a bad ending. I thought he would do the marrow transplant for Kate if not his grandson. Life or death issues tend to get people over the top on many things. I feel sorry for Kate and think our protagonist is a bit of a dickhead. Outside of this, it was a great story.

calibammacalibammaalmost 5 years ago
Excellent story

Now every once in awhile I run into a story where the husband doesn’t fall for the I’m sorry crap and actually throw that whore of a cheating wife under a moving bus... again an excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Long But, Good!

The last chapter could’ve been titled “be an asshole live as a asshole”.

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Race for the first

Good story enjoyed

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
@jrphido

Actions have consequences

Dylan fucked his grandfather over, and never bothered apologizing

He had a chance to change, but remained nothing more than a spoiled ass punk

He chose, and he chose poorly

PowersworderPowersworderover 4 years ago

It was good he didn't risk his health for that shitstain Dylan. Nice happy ending for the good guys and the bitch got burned... Perfect!

Rocketmann22Rocketmann22over 4 years ago
Good Story

Your story is good and is some what different in one respect. When the wife found that she had a real medical condition her husband of forty years didn’t care because his feelings were hurt so it looked like he really didn’t care about her. In most cases a real medical condition would have saved her ass but, not this story. You have to look at this being a story and having a slant in the favor of the character the writer liked.

If there was a real medical reason she may have had no control of the reason for her action or wrong actions.

Yes the grandson and his best friend should have said something to him about what was going on with her to her spouse but? If the medical condition had been Cancer it would have mattered but, the medical imbalance was treated like a bad decision.

Overall the writing was good and made it seem the husband was wronged. If written the right way anything could be made to seem okay when its not. The right idea but, wrong action it made the wife a victim not the way Miranda was but, a victim just the same and writer you had good intentions but, was short sighted to me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
In Response

To a couple of comments: He didn't know about her 'medical condition' until they all came begging on his doorstep so there was no way it was a factor when he caught her cheating. Nice try on vilifying him and excusing her being a cheating slut for a long time, but no cigar. Besides a hormone imbalance does NOT cause her to lie and cheat with her husbands best friend. As for the comment about 'community property' people get this wrong it seems like every goddamned time! The last time I checked there were only nine (9) community property states with Alaska almost being one and Michigan AIN'T one of them. Stang lives in Michigan, I grew up and lived there for over fifty years and went through two divorces there. If you do the money thing Before divorce papers are filed with the court you are golden, at least when I did it. The first one tried to max out my credit card but I had already closed that door, she tried to clean out our bank accounts but I'd been there first. I spent a lot of the money but kept receipts and paid my attorney with the rest. Back then in my county I had to pay her attorney the first $100.00 dollars, in Washtenaw County it would have been $250.00, lucky me. She didn't know about the seven uncashed, weekly paychecks or the trunk full of bonds I had. First bottom line here; she cheated with a child molester, she filed for divorce, she had custody of our daughters, I paid every dime (plus) of ordered child support, I ended up with full custody once I found out what was going on with full support from my in-laws and she got away with NEVER paying a fucking dime of support. Every time I saw her she was dressed to the nines, the girls always had old clothes and hole in their underwear. So just where do you think the money was going? She kept shacking up with the pervert till the judge would order her out and that was last for a few seconds. I started buying them new clothes but if they wore them back to their mother I'd never see them again so I had to stop sending the new clothes back. Second bottom line here; if you don't know what you are talking about shut the fuck up. Someplace else I commented on what would have happened to those two pieces of shit if he had actually done anything to my girls but luckily he didn't have enough time before it came to light so I won't 'spain it here, Lucy. Second divorce was at the very minimum 90% my fault but at least I didn't leave my two little girls with someone I knew was a pervert while I worked nights.

The first thing I enjoyed in the story was the 2x4 outside the barn and the lawnmower gas, no happy cuckold here. After that I enjoyed meeting Miranda till I read her back story and that gave me another reason besides Woody fucking Hayes to hate Ohio. The lady turned out to have I big brass, pair and I gotta love that. No matter what neighbor, a good story, and fuck that little shit Dylan. I wouldn't have gone to visit him other than to say 'fuck you' and I sure as hell would not have attended his funeral unless my bladder was full. Signed: BTW

LT56linebackerLT56linebackeralmost 4 years ago
A little long, Bud...

But excellent none the less. You always deliver. As reliable as a Ford. 7 stars (I can't count ) and worth the read. The Bear approves.

The BEAR

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous