All Comments on 'Science and Fake Cuckoldry Pt. 02'

by Watcher50

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 9 years ago
Waiting

Well i guess we will have to wait see if this couple is gonna have some "fair respectful" fun or crush their marriage with misguided unprecidented cuck dom BS. Just cause sex stories bring forth sexual imagery for them, thats a far cry from the meanspirited cuck shit that litters LW. We shall she where U go.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Still 3 *...But...

Still 3 *...But...I don't know if it's going in the right direction...

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago
****

Another chapter, another slow escalation. I like what you're doing here. The slow build-up will make the inevitable ending that much hotter. Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
End Is Near

She's using his mind into situations that will allow her to cheat. She's playing him now unless the second time it's a female for him to do the same as her. It just sounds like this is heading for a bad ending for him.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Still i don't trust...

Still I don't trust in the women that are advising her...And he one more time told her that he: "just would hate something like that to get out of hand."!!! And the way she is taking will get out of hand...

thekingofspainthekingofspainover 9 years ago
nice

like it, keep it going and keep it slow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
love it !

pleeeeeease continue soon....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
u forgot to mention her husbands balls were cut off in an accident and the hormones back fired and he grew breast

Is it a wonder the average marriage last less than two years

OOAAOOAAover 9 years ago
Great story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fantastic!!!

Continue it soon, please ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Can't play.....

...with fire, without getting burned.....at least eventually.

A very, very long run-up to what is beginning to look like the good Catholic wife taking a full-time lover....and Hubble greeting off over it when he's allowed, then eventually getting pushed out entirely.

That would be as shame, because it's a trite storyline.

devilspydevilspyover 9 years ago
Ignore the trolls

Your husband is the cause for her stories and her wanting to take it further. He will not protest due to it being all for him. So please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The trolls are devilspy and OOAA

Ignore them they are retarded.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
She knows why he likes

She should meet a young Blackman from the hospital and start giving him blowjobs. Then tell hubbie about it after.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous