All Comments on 'A New Way of Seeing Things Ch. 26'

by BusyBadger

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
CuriousaboutloveCuriousaboutloveover 9 years ago
Wonderful as always

This is such a good, slow burn story. The unfolding of Gwen's sexuality is sensually described. If you haven't read this series, do yourself a favour, start at chapter one and enjoy.

seekerazseekerazover 9 years ago
I was glad to see another installment....

but sad to see the story arc unfold. It appears that ultimately Tim will be hurt in all of this as Gwen continues on her journey of "self discovery" "self realization" and "self enlightenment"- which all comes down to narcissism, selfishness, and ultimately betrayal.

I wonder if exhibitionism always demands to be taken to the next level of risk and excitement and ultimately denial of core feelings and beliefs in pursuit of a canard- self deception.

When Gwen cuckolds Tim and he accepts it the story will end for me and it will be sad, very sad. Been there, done than, got the tee-shirt..... never again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
no clue ever

why somebody thinks , lying, scheming, cheating (what ever way , girl girl, boy girl, group, porn pictures or movies......) is erotic and has to be part of everyday life. and why an erotic story has always to do with others coming between husband and wife.

this definitly turns shit, no matter what. looks like again a group of women going down to be aids factorys and the guys are of course really happy about it.

that's the end for me. what a waste of time reading yet another bullshit story for 26 chapters.

BigBeanieBigBeanieover 9 years ago
At last!!!!!!

Such a long wait for this instalment, but well worth it. The quality, the reality, the tempo are all as finely by d he'd as ever. Already looking forward to the next instalment.

Sure hope that Natalie`s photo shoot doesn't turn out to be some kind of set up of Gwen. While I can see the erotic potential in that, introducing a degree of subterfuge into the relationship would sit uneasily with the story so far, in my mind at least.

Having said that, with the track record to date, I guess the authors have earned the right to be trusted.

BigBeanieBigBeanieover 9 years ago
* finely judged *

Sometimes auto-correct is a curse rather than a blessing. :-/

Agree with the other poster that I'd be sad to see this story go down the cuckold route.Unlike him or her, I see no reason to believe that is inevitable. As I said earlier, the authors have surely earned the right to be trusted after 26 chapters of this sustained quality of writing.

seekerazseekerazover 9 years ago
They have more than earned it.

I totally agree with you on the quality of the writing and want to read more. My problem is my problem. I tend to invest myself in characters that I like and I have done so with Gwen & Tim. It's probably not a good thing.

I do wonder if exhibitionism inevitably leads to deceit and betrayal. From the stories that I've read here, it seems to be the case and in my life it certainly was the case and even years later the pain is relentless. Sorry to impose my problems on y'all (a brief nod to Gwen's home state of Georgia).

That said, the episode of the guy beating off to her nudity seemed out of character for the Gwen of the last 25 chapters. I know that she is on a journey of discovery and is gaining a new way of seeing things but I hope that she doesn't shit on her past and her husband (with whom I identify). I think that Natalie would do anything without regard to who gets hurt and she is my least favorite character.... a viper in their midst.

All of that said, the characters and storyline belong to the authors and they are doing a fine job. I'm the one with the problem.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
On a knife edge

I think I agree with you Seekeraz. I read all 26 chapters again and like you I have really invested in Tim and Gwen.

But with the second read, I couldn't help but notice how much Gwen is not telling Tim, but is telling Nat. She seems so coy swimming naked with Tim and then so open with her sister in law.

And it is clear earlier in the story that Nat is not telling Gwen everything and indeed keeping things from her own husband. Chapter 26 is a large leap using the dildo on each other, which seems out of character with how distressed Gwen was last time.

But you are right this is the authors story and I respect their right to take this as they see fit. Overall I still love the story - one of the best on the site.

seekerazseekerazover 9 years ago
On pins and needles.....

I am awaiting Ch 27 with some trepidation. I don't know why I care about Tim and Gwen so much, but I do. If it turns out that Gwen and Natalie and Liz get it on and don't tell Tim beforehand, I'm done. Deceit is deceit and betrayal is betrayal regardless of gender. If Gwen, in her pursuit greater sexual highs and "enlightenment" continues on the arc that I perceive, she becomes just another "Loving Wife" story with the same bullshit rationalizations as all of the betrayers in the vast majority of LW stories the worst of which is "I love you and never wanted to hurt you". Simply not true.

Should there be forgiveness? I think it's possible but only by honestly addressing the problem for what it is... deceit and betrayal , not sexual gratification. There are some who believe that sharing partners is not the same as cheating and I think I am of that mindset. All parties concerned need to be at choice about the behavior. They should not be coerced into going along. If agreement isn't reached and sneaking around is required to achieve sexual gratification for one party (in this case Gwen) that party should be willing to break the bonds with those he or she will betray and make it on their own.

Natalie is already a betrayer and self centered liar. If Gwen gets sucked in out of curiosity or desire for a new way of seeing things she will be the same.

I also don't want Tim to fold and become cuckold for the sake of the story line. That's not in his nature thus far and would be a great departure from his true character.

I know that for fiction to work, there has to be conflict and in may be that BusyBadger elects to make this the central conflict. Even if resolved, I'm weak enough in and of myself, to not go along for the ride. Let's hope that Gwen really does love Tim enough to not betray him. Let's hope that Gwen shows Natalie the door or that Natalie is taken out of the picture completely. But that's probably not dramatic enough. Real life hurts. I have to quit projecting myself into these stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
First story I've read in tho category

I personally like the description factor. I have an ex wife who cheated flirted lied manipulated me and I was angry and hurt but then I tom on the submissive role and became super pussy whipped and began to get extremely turned on by her sexual deceit and love being controlled and dominated by my gfs! I love the feeling that she may fuck someone and I have to deal with it

gemeistergemeisterover 8 years ago
Can I see...

A good story, as usual. I've been binge-reading this series since I discovered it. I long for the stories to draw out Gwen and Natalie's sexual/physical interactions with more intimate detail. Let Gwen ponder Natalie's accidental juices on her fingers after she uses the dildo on her, maybe think about how it would taste, then touch her tongue to them as a nasty clandestine thrill. Did Natalie see her lick? I also wanted Gwen to react more to Natalie's pussy on her leg. Maybe inspire a more intense orgasm for Gwen, even a squeak. Gwen grasping Natalie's knee to establish a more personal/physical bond as she orgasmed would be hot. I have no doubt all this will happen as I read on. I've been looking for erotic stories written by women, I being a guy, so I can get some insight into what women enjoy. Y'alls stories fit the bill. What parts of your stories does Mrs. BusyBadger concentrate on? Thanks again.

liz33ndliz33ndover 4 years ago
ya, i finished all 26 installment

it was hot, and erotic, thanks for writing this x rated story. it was great.

yarnspinnerryarnspinnerrover 3 years ago
5*

I accidentally clicked 4 *, but was aiming for 5. I guess my fingers were a little unsteady ;->

Mr_BradyMr_Bradyover 1 year ago

Finally!! Natalie and Gwen begin their lesbian adventure together!! YES!!! ❤️

StubbyoneStubbyone4 months ago

An incredibly well written series. Your skills are off the chart good ! The opening up of Gwen was done with such care, yet was so sexy and a tease from beginning to now. I can hardly wait for the next chapter and Gwen’s big reveal. You are a treasure. This is one of the most fun stories to read on this site. Thank you so much for sharing whats in your very fertile brain. 5-😊😊😊😊😊’s.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBusyBadger@BusyBadger
1789 Followers
3/23/19 For all those wondering, yes there is more to come. Real-life has been very busy and finding time to write has been difficult. Gwen and Tim (and Natalie, and Cricket et al) will continue! We are a married couple who, while monogamous ourselves, believe that humans are...