All Comments on 'Dan and the Bottle Ch. 18'

by disableddan

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Sid0604Sid0604over 9 years ago
Another great chapter...

Thank you again for another great chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Didn't this usta be a Djinn story?

orgies, weed, and stupid right wing politics. What's not to love?

disableddandisableddanover 9 years agoAuthor
@dliter and sid

Thanks, guys for the kind words,.... I know I've got a few mistakes to address in this chapter, but I'll get to them, eventually. As for 'anonymous'.... I stated, right from the start, that my writing reflects my libertarian beliefs. I you prefer that politically correct mind numbed left wing drivel, I'd suggest you become pen pals with Michael Bloomberg, Diane Feinstein, or that idiot Joe Biden. Either way, don't bother me about it..... if you don't like my writing, don't read it. No skin off my ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
If I could give 5 stars on your response I would.

Good series keep it up

disableddandisableddanover 9 years agoAuthor
General announcement

Folks, I'm going to apologize, in advance, for what I think may be a long delay before I finish up the next chapter. This next one is going in a number of different directions, and its going to take some time. I have a number of different issues to address, and a fair few new people and situations to introduce, and getting it all worked out logically and integrating it into the main story line is going to take some time. I will, of course, try to keep up to the standards you have come to expect from me. Thank you for following along this far, and I will be back as soon as I can.

Oh.... (spoiler alert) allow me to repeat something I've already said a number of times.... I am a conservative libertarian and a long way from being 'politically correct'. That being said, those of you hoping for more mind numbed left wing drivel are bound to be disappointed. If so, don't whine to me about it, because to be honest, I couldn't care less.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fantastic, but repetitive

Loving the story, and I don't have much to complain about, but what I do I think is fairly serious. So far in the story, almost everything that they need has been handed to them on a nitrogen-gas silver platter, and there hasn't really been any large issues. Granted grandad archer supplied a lot of everything, but findin everything they need as soon as they need it (farm equipment, a convenient nuclear reactor, etc) is getting old. It would be refreshing for a setback, something that would cause a problem that can't be dijjined away, such as a military failure or the like. While the story is one of the best I'd read, there has to be salt with the sugar for it to be truly exceptional.

Other than that, fantastic story over all, and keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
2014 WE HAVE ALMOST REACH THAT POINT

IN 1969 AFTER THE VIENAM WAR, I WAS NEXT TO RETURNING PEOPLE USING THE GI BILL FOR SCHOOL. AFTER AN INCIDENT WHEN CERTAIN PEOPLE THREATENED THE USA FLAG, THERE WERE ABOUT 200 EX SOLDGIERS RINGING THE FLAG POLE. A CHICAGO POLICEMAN POINTED OUT NUMEROUS UNDERCOVERMEN,AND FBI AGENTS. THESE EX VIETNAM VEDERAN WOULD NOT ALLOW ANY DESECRATION OF OUR FLAG.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Update?

Really enjoy the story, any update on the next chapter... I know you said that it would be a while, I'm just curious as to the progress.

disableddandisableddanover 9 years agoAuthor
The requested update

I'm hard at work on it, folks, but this is likely to be my longest chapter to date. I'm also adding in a few other parts of the country, and quite a few new people, so it's taking a bit longer than even I expected. Rest assured, I'm doing the best that I can, and trying to keep up to the standards I set for myself back when I started this. As usual, I will warn you.... if you're expecting me to be politically correct, and to toe the liberal line, you're setting yourself up for disappointment. I prefer to write with a real dose of common sense, and will not compromise that for anyone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
hell of a job

i kind of skipped through most of the porn . and really enjoyed reading about what if.

makes me think about becoming a prepper.

very well thuoght out . kudos to you

disableddandisableddanover 9 years agoAuthor
Chapter 19

Is finished, and has been submitted. It's just waiting to be approved, and I've already started work on chapter 20. As I said in previous postings, there are a few new areas explored and a few new people exploring them. Like I said, it is a big country, after all... and I'm trying not to miss too much of it. When it finally posts, I hope you'll enjoy it. Spoiler alert.... there's not a lot of sex in this one, but I'll try to make up for that in the next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Awesome keep going!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous