All Comments on 'Broken Vows Ch. 1'

by SteamyChik

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
sweetivylynsweetivylynabout 19 years ago
Nothing Like a Great Nun and Priest Story

I think you speak from experience, my friend! Great visuals; Reminds me of "the old days" (early 60's; I had a few crushes on some of the priests that I remember from back then....hmmmmmmm....maybe it's time for confession!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
The story was

well written, engaging and erotic. My only regret is the black out at the end...it never does it for me to not have the continuation of the two characters (or more). Passing out is so....victorian..lol

Vixen WildeVixen Wildeover 18 years ago
I liked this...

I definitely wanted to read more. I liked how you made the reader feel they were there in the way you described things. I do have to agree with one comment made above, having her 'black out' was a bit of a let down, more so because the story ends right there. Too bad it didn't continue after that. I came here after reading your poem and am very happy I did. I want to read more!

relo22relo22about 17 years ago
I Wish

I didn't mind her passing out at all. Hell, I wish I had a man that could make me pass out just from finger fucking me. If he's that good with his fingers just think how good he'll be with his dick! Regardless of size!

BADSAM689BADSAM689about 16 years ago
Great Story!

A very well written story. It was very descriptive and made me feel as though I was right there in the room with the two of them. I wish I could write as well as you. I look forward to reading the sequals. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great descriptions

Good story. Very vivid descriptions

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Very Stimulating

I agree with the previous comments! Very well-written. Vivid and enticing! I am excited to read the next chapter! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story but...

I have to say the constant misspelling of the word massage took me back several times. Misspellings have a way of distracting. Can keep you from getting sucked into an otherwise delicious story!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

malapropisms...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSteamyChik@SteamyChik
324 Followers
In every person is a bit of a naughty spark.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES