All Comments on 'A Very Provocative Marriage Pt. 02'

by Sean33

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
OOAAOOAAover 9 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Excellent story!!!

OOAAOOAAover 9 years ago
Espectacular!!!

Please, continue it soon :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Steady!!

She is treading on very thin ice, once the genie is out of the Bottle.....

..

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago
Another good chapter

...with another achingly slow build-up. I'm not complaining at all. I'm simply enjoying the ride.

To answer the other person's question as to why a wife would shave for a stranger, but not her husband: the same reason you clean your house extra well and dust off the fine China when company comes over.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago
Re. RE me

No, that would be ridiculous, wouldn't it?

I'm simply saying that people tend to do things for strangers that they wouldn't normally do for family. There is a comfort level between husband and wife, where the wife knows that hubby will love her whether she shaves or not, or whether she walks around the house in sweat pants or a fancy dress. It certainly doesn't imply that a wife loves a stranger more than her husband just because she walks around the house without makeup sometimes.

On a similar note, when a complete stranger compliments or flirts with a woman, it has a much different effect on her than when a husband does so. When a woman is shown interest by someone other than her husband, she feels attractive and desirable. And when a woman feels sexy, she is more likely to do sexy things she wouldn't normally do -- like shave her pussy.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 9 years ago
Gateway to Cuckolding story (well written)

So it goes and it is definitely going. The kids are grown and gone. For those who have this kink-this is the optimum time to indulge it . Aesthetic factors weighing in versus potential emotional backfires. The author is describing the optimum couple for this carnal foray with each person owning a very high mutual consideration of their partner's welfare.

This is definitely not for everyone, but I admire the author's craftsmanship regardless.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
3 * for now...

3 * because until now only was showed love and respect between wife and husband. Even if she get a lover with his consent, I hope she never looses the respect and love for her husband and vice versa.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
5 Stars

Loved it. Can't wait for part 3. Hope you don't keep us waiting too long for the follow up part(s).

CJs_HubbyCJs_Hubbyalmost 9 years ago
Loved this chapter

I can't wait to read the next chapter. Well written and nicely descriptive. My wife CJ has stroked me and talked to me in the same way and I know how exciting it is to visualize/fantasize her with another man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES IS RIGHT

I think this was a super chapter. Brandon's age and Michael as well as Michelle's age seemed to change. If Brandon is early forties how old is this married couple?

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

1 Star

Vile cuck shit redux.

26thNCuck Disapproved

paaragdepaaragde12 months ago

just perfect - love this sort of teasing - thank you

StubbyoneStubbyone6 months ago

Very well done. The slow buildup is excruciatingly sensual. Her shyness in telling her hubby details of her first semi romantic encounter was beautifully crafted. I like all of the characters, even Brandon, since he’s not putting any unwanted pressure on her. I can’t wait for the next episode.

Great editing too. 5-😊😊😊😊😊’s

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSean33@Sean33
334 Followers
Lived in Florida most my life. On ocean with my boat. Love dogs and nice people. I am very passionate and am drawn to a woman that is as well.