All Comments on 'Keeping Up With the Joneses Ch. 02'

by DarkBlush

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Hopefully their child's personality will be a bit more like Prissy and way less of aggressive Dylan.

brownskinnedcutiebrownskinnedcutieover 9 years ago

I am glad that momma realizes her child is cray cray!! Her choice to stay with his his father created that issue, Socioparhs are created by their environment not born. I truly hope that Prissy reads those books so she we can protect her unvorn child. Unlike his fzther, i don't believe that Dylan would harm his wife or child. So good.

redlion75redlion75over 9 years ago

would like to see the rest of the story from her p.o.v.

KhamalaniKhamalaniover 9 years ago
Wow

I'm glad to read from Prissy's pov but I like Dylan's as well. I agree that he has some issues but I don't think he would hurt his family like his father did. Good to know his mom's head isn't buried in the sand about her son.

bearsladybearsladyover 9 years ago

Again, well done. If you'd kept this story at a chapter, I could accept the premise and move on. But since you've continued it, now I'm invested in following it and it raises some questions.

I'd like to read more indepth thinking/feeling processes from her. This was a good pov chapter, but still doesn't go deep enough for me. Mainly because this type of woman is enough outside my own personality, I have a hard time understanding what motivates her to accept his behavior outside of sex. The sex is well written and hot, but what does one do with the other few hours left in the day lol. Hopefully momma will also be there to guide her in areas the books don't cover.

Regardless of whether or not you do answer my questions, you've got my attention for however long you continue writing the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
THE BEST

I love interracial stories where the characters are not your average conventional or what society would consider normal. I love the fact that even though Prissy knows that something is wrong with Dylan, she still loves him and ACCEPTS him, and will learn more about him for the sake of their child.

Keep up this great work!! Can't wait for the next update.

avengilineavengilineover 9 years ago
sociopath

Yea.... lol they are really hard not to like... Great story! It calls for more I feel. And sociopaths are bad when they make their aim to use and manipulate you. The one I know isn't terrible.

beautifulreaderbeautifulreaderover 9 years ago
Awesome!

I love the way you ended it! Does he feel that he's a sociopath and what's gonna be her point of view on it? Definitely ready for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The story line is really good

Please keep it going. This could be a legendary piece of work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Love all your stories but this couple is my fave. Great update nd awesome work.

MyaHunterMyaHunterover 9 years ago

This is about my fourth time reading this story because it's soooo good!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous