All Comments on 'His Friend's Mom Pt. 04'

by Loving50

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Harsh61Harsh61over 9 years ago
Over Powering Sexual Urge.

Woman are like a water filled Dam. Once it is broken, flows more from the first crack.

Deb frequently tell Herself that She will not continue butttt Her body's overpowering

sexual urges, usually betray Her. Her only hope was, Her mind becoming stronger then Her bodies sexual demands. But in the end, as it should be, Her love for Her husband prevails but not until She has been thoroughly taken advantage of and used for pleasure. Hopefully would love to receive Part -5 soon. The storyline as well the encounter sequence is very gripping. Thanks.

m48gunnerm48gunnerover 9 years ago
Just Another

Just another cheating spouse..no matter how it is dressed up, she once again chooses to cheat on her husband....please, how about some consequences in this story....we don't have to BTB, but actions should have consequences and she selfishly chose to take that path of betrayal, the marriage can never be the same again whether Scott knows or not...Deb will always know the marriage will suffer for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Forget about the morals TANK BOY,

this is just fun!

Loving50Loving50over 9 years agoAuthor
Please read the tags

Clearly each of the 4 stories in this series is about cheating. If that isn't what you want to read about, then don't read them. The same person complained about the same thing after 2 of the story parts. I encourage the reader to take note of the tags and make a judgement call about whether to read or not.

He also brought up consequences. It's my story, an extension of my over active imagination. I will tell the story as I see fit.

If he writes a story about the consequences of cheating I will be sure to check it out but not before I read the tags.

Thanks for the comments. Positive, negative or in between. They give me something to think about as I work on my next story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good story !!!

I wish my assessment could be deeper, but I read for pleasure, and this story hit the nail on the head.

As for m48gunner, even tanks have to stop for MP's. So stop your nonsense.

Thanks Don

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A+

from S-022, sigh,,, overwhelming ~ (more later)

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124over 9 years ago
Those who complain, like m48gunner...

should read the description of this group on the home page : "Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more." So if you don't like it, don't waste your time here.

Now, this is the makings of an excellent series. You keep the action going, you give enough details so we can visualize what is going on, and you actually have excellent grammar and word usage, which is sorely lacking in these stories.

The only place that through me was Dan pulled Deb's boobs out over her bra, but nothing else was said about undressing her, or she doing it herself. So when they got to the 69 position, I visualized him having to go up under her skirt and push aside her panties. But it seems she allowed him free, unfettered access.

Anyway, enjoyed it and keep it going. The tension with the husband is a plus. 5 *'s on the erection scale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
best feeling

best feeling i ever experienced when i was 19 was ejaculating my potent load in my 45 year old friend's mom. i will never forget it.

wordsNguitarswordsNguitarsover 9 years ago

that feeling of... uncontrollable yearning... the fire on your skin at a memory... this story is the best of the series so far... some very nice small touches... on to the next installment!

Will6969doWill6969doover 9 years ago
Great chapter

They have the sexual connection down pat. They have great mutual respect and feelings. What cums Nextel?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I’m never watching porn again…this was the best! As a 44 year old mother…this was so hot! Thank you

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I think I understand her and him. My relationship with a married older woman/family friend was like this. I seduced her because I wanted to “show” her what she did to me. Most encounters were midafternoon when she msy have needed emotional support. I would kiss her when she sat on the loveseat and move her panties aside. We did have intercourse but mostly I gave her satisfaction. I had to end it because we too far apart for quick trysts. If the man knows how to give her pleasure, and she does not find her marriage so exciting, she will use his availability for the thrill. I loved her but we could not be a couple, we both had family issues.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I think I understand her thoughts. I was a married older woman’s lover once. She visited me for an afternoon of relaxation. I loved kissing her while she sat on the loveseat and enjoyed the visit. It was what we both wanted and had no regrets. Women sometimes need comfort but do not want a confining commitment. The thrill of unencumbered sex and back to normal can keep life from overwhelming someone. I loved her because I she was the dream woman. She struggled with life and enjoyed the uninhibited sexual encounter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLoving50@Loving50
187 Followers
Still married, still a mom and now even a grandma! I originally wrote my biography when I was in my early 50’s. Now I’m in my later 50’s and don’t know where the time went. I still seek passion in life but I’ve found ways to fulfill that fairly well. I haven’t written in a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES