All Comments on 'Teased, Denied and Sissified Ch. 04'

by subbieman

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
subbiemansubbiemanover 9 years agoAuthor
Appreciate the feedback

I'm curious: have you read the other three chapters or was this your first? Reading the other ones might provide some context.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excellent!

Sexy and erotic as hell!

betabradbetabradover 9 years ago
Sexy story

Mmm yesss, this is what I need. I need a woman to turn me into her little sissy gurl. Being a man with a small dick myself and not able to stop myself from playing with my little dick, i need a woman to lock me up in chastity and take control of me like this.

ChastizedChastizedover 9 years ago

Keep em cumming!!!!

5 Star

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
This story made me want to cut in my diaper

I wish she was here tearing up my as and changing my diaper.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Mommy finally teaches her new girl.

Mommy was so pretty. I was so young when she would put on her smooyh pantyhose and makeup as a child. Too young to understand , yet I remember mommy's nice breasts and how i suckled on them. Mommy would leave for work at the hospital as a nurse. She always wore pristine white above the knee outfits with beige pantyhose and unusually high heels in the clinic as a aid to her female MD boss. One night in bed, I heard the 2 of them talking in the bedroom. Oh Dr, I just found these darling pantyhose and the cutest heels. Oh, they ARE nice, as the Dr ran her hands over Mom's thighs. "No, my son will hear" Let him she said , He's so cute. "I wouldn"t mind sucking your son and licking your tempting pussy dear". "Oh Doctor, I knew you liked me too!" "Allow me sweetie" The female Dr caressed her nurses silken nylon clad thighs as the nurse shuddered. AHH! Please Dr, we shant. " Yes, darling," The Dr gave mom a injection as i watched through the door. "This will relax you" Mommy's eyes rolled back as she swooned. Laying back on the bed the lesbian Dr had now drugged mommy into submission. " Now sweetheart, said the Dr, enjoy my kiss" She clamped her lip on mommy's mouth sticking her probing tongue now dueling Mommy's also probing tongue. The Dr slid her manicured beautiful fingers under mommy's dress as mommy moaned helplessly, the drug overpowering her conscienceness." Oh GOD, Yessss! Dr. Deeply in a state of drug induced frenzy mommy let the Dr finger fuck mommy! I could hear a kind od slushing sound that was the probing fingers deep in mommy wet pussy! "How's that feel nurse?" Mommy only moaned as she was so out of it. The Dr continued digitally fucking my mommy's pussy . Now mommy took notice and pushed the Dr back saying ," No stop it, this is wrong" The Dr then produced a probe and opened mommy's now drenched pussy. "OHHH, YESSS"! mommy salivated with intense pleasure. The Dr plunged the object deep inside mommy. The resistance now gone the lesbian Dr molested mommy while mommy laid back with obvious glee.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 9 years ago

I need this stuff so much. Makes me wonder just how many so called men really need do need strong domineering women to lead them to what they really are. Sissies of the first class willing to do as their betters wish, Sucking real men's cum from their wife's cunts sucking men's cocks and being fucked as a sissy needs to be

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
My wife told me this week that she was ready to have a sexual affair.

Also, she said that she was going to feminize, humiliate, and dominate me. These stories help me realalize what is my fate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Luv this Thread !!!

My tight VS thong is totally soaked....thanks for an extremely erotic series. I've been edging for the last twenty minutes.....Mmmm !!!

SissyCrissy....................xoxoxo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
These are great but why does it end here! I want more

These are great but why does it end here! I want more

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nicely done:

Please continue with future updates

murphysd2004murphysd2004almost 3 years ago

Wonderful story. Keep going. I would put Sissy in pantyhose and a tight panty girdle over his panties. Take him to walk around the mall until he's dying to pee and make him hold it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You ce got to start this vacation up

TiffanyFoxxTiffanyFoxxover 1 year ago

Great work, please carry on

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous