All Comments on 'The Vacation House Ch. 15'

by 1Puck1

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
what a great friend.

His Dad did turn into a monster for awhile. I hope he never needs that top bunk, but it's nice to know it's there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
MOREEE

please post more, your story line is so interesting and sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Amazing Detail

With each line I get more turned on, I cannot wait any longer. Please post more!

madamnykkimadamnykkiover 9 years ago

Please post...I almost forgot about this story....and took me a few minutes to find this update....it is a cool story and it needs to told to the finish..!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Newbie

Discovered the story today and read all 15 chapters. Now I'm ready for more! Have to read about Lee taking Dad and about Tag and Rob. Plus I'm wondering if Rob end up being the designated bottom for Lee and his Dad. Whatever happens is cool, just please write abou it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Begging for more

I check this everyday praying to see the next part in the series, I am left with so many questions and so arroused....WE NEED MORE.

1Puck11Puck1over 9 years agoAuthor
More to come

With the holiday break almost here, I will have time to write some and keep everyone up as to the coming and going at The Vacation House.

Things have been hectic and with terms just about here, I can barely stay awake long enough to eat let alone write.

Not sure if many are still following this sorted tale but I will do my best to continue to tell the story of Robbie and his dad.

If I don't get the chance to post before Thanksgiving, here is wishing all of you a big fat juicy stuffed one. Sausage stuffing of course.

1puck1

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
dude

its midway through december...im still waiting for another chapter...or an early xmas gift...

DustyDevilDustyDevilabout 9 years ago
UNSURE

I will have to go back and read the entire series over again. From what I can recall the first parts of the series made more sense than the latter.

1Puck11Puck1about 9 years agoAuthor
The Vacation House Chapter 16

Hey everyone,

Sorry for the delay in posting but now tha spring break has allowed me time to finish editing, The Vacation House chapter 16 has been submitted for the sites approval.

Hope you like it and heck some feedback would be great too.

I really wish this would be a more accepted and higher rated series cause that is the only way I'll know if anyone wants to find out what really is happening.

Send your thoughts in good or bad. It will be so much more constructive than simply giving the storie a 1 star rating and then running away in the dark. That just is way too cruel. I really do want to get better but all of you have the power to guide me, I'm simply the tool of the events themselves.

Thanks so much.

1puck1

PS so stoked that the Rangers won the Presidents!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great story. Love the connection between father-son. More details please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous