All Comments on 'New Gym Friend'

by newbitime

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
betabradbetabradover 9 years ago
Hot story !

What a very sexy story. Having a small dick myself , i have fantasies of submitting to a big hard cock, being on my knees and worshipping another man's big hard cock with my mouth. Isn't that what men who have small dicks should do ?

swm56swm56over 9 years ago
i agree,,very sexxy...

i really enjoy dom type stories,,,do more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

MORE!!!!!!!!!

510mike510mikeover 9 years ago
LIKE!!

This type of scenario really gets me going...being seduced into sucking a cock and eventually becoming completely addicted to servicing it.

Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fantastic!!!

This is my fantasy. I want to be "made" to service a man. But, since I look all man, most men have surrendered to me! But I am still looking. More dominate stories!

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11over 9 years ago
Welcome Back!

Love your stories....

FlexibilityFlexibilityover 9 years ago
Red Hot Gym Time!

That was a hot hot story - and not just in the steam room! Brings back nice memories of my own gym encounters - like the time I realised the Asian guy in the cubicle next to me was kneeling on the floor stroking himself crazy, so I slipped under the dividing wall and opened my mouth to take his cum..

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fantastic

Great storytelling. Love the dynamic between them. More please!!

jackbirdjayjackbirdjayabout 9 years ago
hot

Love the gym the only reason I go is yo suck cock. I love sucking married guys at the gym. I have a bunch of steady married guys that I service.

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 9 years ago
hit story

this is a great story, wish I could find a gym like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot

Got me hard as a rock!

RubberDickieRubberDickiealmost 5 years ago
Takes me back...

Great story. Kind of reminds me of a similar experience I had with a gym buddy, except that I didn't go down on him at the gym. That came later at my place. I have seen a guy blow another guy in the gym showers before though, and made me super horny. And like the dom in your story, the guy that was getting blown was well-hung too. It made me so horny, that I jacked off in the bathroom stall before leaving the gym that morning fantasizing that I was the lucky recipient of the guy's load.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Bad

I would never let anyone treat me this way. Rape is not a turn on. I have had sex a few times in the gym but never forced. It is not when a good looking man wants it. I have numerous men go down on me in the steam room and showers.

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasiesover 1 year ago

Hi Newbitime person. Hot encounter! You wrote: He whispered "you like that? Tasting my thick cock? I saw you looking, I knew you wanted it. What would your girlfriend say? Does she know you suck cock..." He asked "Do you like that? Huh? Do you? Tell me you want it. Tell me how much you want this cock in your mouth"

I'm basically straight. When in a shower room or similar place with another naked man, one can't help but to look at his... ! That doesn't mean I want him! Being hit on, teased and pursued by a confident guy like Jeff, I'd be nervous and scared, but I'm emotionally weak and lonely and a guy like Jeff would probably get me to become his cocksucker and more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous