All Comments on '2035 - The Year of Male Chastity Pt. 01'

by Longjohnsilver30

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
betabradbetabradover 9 years ago
Looking forward to part 2

Yes, this would be the world for me.

As a man with a small dick who is a frequent masturbator, I know this is what I need. I would love to find a woman who would lock up my little dick in chastity and wear the key for the device around her neck nestled in her cleavage. I can't control myself so I need a woman to take control of me. I know that i can be a devoted, loving and caring boyfriend, but that I am lousy in bed and it would not be right for me to deny my woman from having a good sex life that I can't provide. Therefore she should also take a lover who has a big cock who could give her the good fucking that I can't and I would lick her cum filled pussy after.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More cancer

Chastity has been show to increase a man's chance of getting prostate cancer

ReiDeBastosReiDeBastosover 9 years ago
Zzzzzzzz,,,

Try adding some characters and perhaps give them some dialog. ANYTHING to make this essay even a tiny bit interesting would be nice.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 9 years ago
and then...........

And then you put the crack pipe down and realized that it was all a dream.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
miscategorized

Just because it happens in the future does not make it science fiction...

Just because you have a fantasy does not make it fantasy fiction.

You would probably recieve better ratings and reviews in the "BDSM , Fetish, or Toys" categories.

devilspydevilspyover 9 years ago
So that is how all this ends........................

Cuckold need chastity, I agree with that. Married women who have the key, seldom show it off. But in the future you say they are proud of it. Interesting. But letting husband's little dick out after a week of lock up? No it needs to be a good three or four weeks. And my milking his blue balls dry with a good prostate massage, you don't even need to take him out of his cage. He will leak and drip all his goo from his cage. Just make sure he lick and sucks it all up and swallows after.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Really a sci/fic story...

Really a sci/fic story...But the author should have chosen the name of: "Shortjohnbrass30"...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
YES!

This is great, please finish it!

maddictmaddictover 9 years ago
this is the future?

Other than a key for a necklace how is anything different.

Only my urologist gives me the one finger salute, his word not mine. he's warming up to me, that came out wrong.

*~*

CuckyJimmyCuckyJimmyabout 9 years ago
Great start!

I love the start. I too have a need to be outed as a willing cuckold, but my wife rarely subjects me to the thrill in public. She did buy a hotwife anklet on her own, but has not worn it as far as I know! Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
TOO funny!

I would have thought that locksmiths would have been making a fortune! But the reality is that the cages were a joke. Anyone could remove them, easily. Max laughed all the way to the bank. He started skimming money and putting it in foreign accounts. He had a copy of the key made, never wore the cage unless his wife was around, which wasn't often since she was so very busy making movies and always on location and whenever he wanted to fuck another woman, he did. And the women flocked to him. It was a big thrill to fuck the movie stars husband. Max smiled a lot. This has to be one of the silliest stories - EVER!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
chastity device

My wife purchased a custom device from a company. It even has custom made keys ,device specific. You cant cut them off, only a skilled locksmith could remove it. If you found one that would. Ive been stuck in mine for over a year

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
@ anonymous

a good divorce attorney could get that removed forthwith.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
LOL

A little minority 1-2% of the hetero men will be husbands (in chastity) with about 40-50 wives and the 98% of the hetero adult men want to be bachelor bulls in 2035!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Cheek kissing

I like the idea of routinely kissing the wife's ass cheek.

mrsmillwoodmrsmillwoodover 8 years ago
You shouldn't laugh...

Based upon my experience, I would say closer to 60% of males would become husbands locked in chastity. With education and publicity as this story suggests, I believe the percentage would increase to 80%, with only 20% of all males refusing the device (Alphas). The secret is to get males just as they graduate high school and become legal adults. An older woman could definitely cage most young, horny, stupid males. Again, I write from my own personal experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
bitch

I hope the fuck you do...come near me with one of those and see if you get cut

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A good start

The scene's well set. Looking forward to part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
the improved cages of 2035

I suggest you include a paragraph or three explaining how chastity cages have improved over the past generation. The toy cages of 2018 rely on voluntary cooperation, because locks can easily be picked and "pull out" is almost impossible to prevent. No doubt the cages of 2035 are much improved and are absolutely inescapable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Laughably bad

Remove the cages, they're toys and no one needs a key to remove them. Slap the women silly, divorce them and be off. What are they going to do? Cry?

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Replying to the comment above "Laughably bad"

Dude, it's a story- pure fantasy. No one is claiming there's any reality to this or that it could ever happen, it's just something nice for those into chastity and femdom as a fetish to enjoy. From your blatantly misogynistic tone and language neither of these apply to you so why are you even here? It'd be like commenting on a foot fetish story about how feet aren't sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

After reading the first paragraph it was obvious the story had not been proofed or corrected, so there was no reason to continue. No matter what writing assistants are used, there is no substitute for proofreading one's scribbles.

subfacesubfacealmost 3 years ago

I like it so far. Comments are a bit rough.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous