All Comments on 'Swiping Right for Susan'

by aussie_101

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
geoff_probesgeoff_probesover 9 years ago

I like your style - witty, without being jokey, and at the same time, tender. More please.

Joscelyn2tgJoscelyn2tgover 9 years ago
What's NOT To Like?...

...Its a great first date story. Loved reading about Marcus and Susan. Thanks for sharing them with us! Would really love to hear more about them, maybe a chapter2? Will be watching for more! Cheers! --- Josie

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

this is great another chapter would be nice 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
5 *

Terrific story. Thanks for submitting it.

RebeccaCherieRebeccaCherieover 9 years ago
Gorgeous

Loved it.

:-)

Ladd_RussoLadd_Russoover 9 years ago

Been meaning to read this one for a while but haven't gotten around to it until now. And I'm very glad I did. I loved the story and the characters. If there was one thing to complain about (which isn't REALLY a complaint either, but~) it was that I just wanted to keep reading more and more. It could have been a bit of a slower build-up with the first date there and maybe a bit more in the end of the chapter - but I'm nitpicking and if there's another chapter that'd be a non-issue anyway.

teachMeCockteachMeCockover 9 years ago
Great story

Such a great sensual story. It is also more respectful of trans women than other stories.

I love the phrase "long, velvety waves across my tongue."

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story

Loved it, I couldn’t keep my self from beating off!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow. Someone finally gets it...

Well played, You treated her every bit the lady and seduced her fair and square. By all means do continue, maybe take her out for a night on the town, boyfriend/girlfriend style, so that you can show off this hot babe you just met. :)

LindaMariaLindaMariaover 8 years ago
Oh, there is a sequel: "Catching up with Susan"?

So www.literotica.com/s/catching-up-with-susan is the sequel to this one? Why didn't you say so!

sydcpl181sydcpl181almost 3 years ago

Lovely story, nicely written

smoothed273smoothed27312 months ago

👍👍💖💖💖💖💖💋💋💋💋💋💋✌

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useraussie_101@aussie_101
297 Followers
May 28 2021: I've posted a sci-fi story! For the Love of an Android - have a read and let me know what you think. May 23 2021: for those who have been keen for more of Jamie and Brett's adventures, I have published a short follow-up. Check it out! Jan 27 2018: Fun Times and...