All Comments on 'A Summer Job'

by 13thChildofLeeds

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
CanberraLadCanberraLadover 9 years ago

Nice one. I wish that would happen to me. Love the taste of my own cum, want to taste someone else's cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
5

Well written and hot!

13thChildofLeeds13thChildofLeedsover 9 years agoAuthor
thanks

While I love knowing you think it's hot...I'm also pleased that you consider it well written.

:)

alicia08alicia08about 9 years ago
great story

loved the story very well written, would love to share another mans cum with a sexy lady

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
hot

Very well done. I'm sure that lad went back for another taste of cock gravy. Hmm great summer job he has there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome!!

Great story all the way around, it was the perfect length, great plot, and very hot. I hope you do a sequel... thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Loved it

Wow! I wish was the boy with those two. Debbie was hot but getting to fuck and suck both would be a dream! Haven't sucked one since I as 13, but this would be fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very similar.

I had the opportunity to spend a week at my aunt and uncles house as they traveled to Germany for two weeks. They had a huge pool and needed me to take care of it and their garden. I loved it. I started snooping and first found some naughty pics of my aunt. I hit the jackpot and found a whole box of nudes. I next started to go through their videos and found several unlabeled ones. These turned out to be videos of my aunt with several other guys. Her husband, my dad's brother is ten years younger and she was younger than him. I always loved seeing her. I watched those tapes over and over. I even saw another uncle in one fucking her on the pool deck. The best was the one where she was serving a group of men around the pool and eventually they stripped her nude and six guys took turns with her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Nice story

Nice start, would love to read about Kevin taking his virgin ass

northparkbinorthparkbiabout 4 years ago
Very nice.

A sequel would be welcome.

richfunrichfunover 3 years ago
Got t me feeling horny thanks

Really builds the sexus tension, and

relese

BrianBensonBrianBensonover 2 years ago

Great story! Very well-written. Had me hard the entire time I was reading it. Gonna share it with my wife, can’t wait to see (and hear) her reaction! Thank you for posting this titillating story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user13thChildofLeeds@13thChildofLeeds
28 Followers
From deep in the Pines, a bit of a devil, up for anything,. Be friendly and start a conversation.